Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 176. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
after reading many pages it's seem to me shadowcoin and it scam minions are the most hated people around. haha
yes, shadowcoin offered messy anon cryptonote with broken wallet and their fanboys are going around attacking every coins, this is the reason only it bagholders would want to put money into that scam. dirty shadowcoin with many names and nonsense projects, i wouldn't touch it.

Your post doesn't pertain to this thread in any shape, form, or fashion.
That image is a good response to a post like that indeed, a form of expression in a free forum, and you should thank the people that warned us when the bubble was about to pop, and you should thank SDC devs for the code that crave has inherited from it. With peace and love.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Only 55 btc to .001

Funny, it was around 65 10 minutes ago.  

Buy orders are dropping left and right.  

Should you sit in shock and watch as the horror unfolds right before your eyes or should you take action?

Your call.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Thank you all for filling my orders.

I'll sell you back a few at $35/Crave.

One more time: THANK YOU!!!
legendary
When Crave breaks below .002 (which will happen in a matter of hours tops), things will get ugly.

Not saying to dump your whole stash... but it might be a good time to increase your position.
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
after reading many pages it's seem to me shadowcoin and it scam minions are the most hated people around. haha
yes, shadowcoin offered messy anon cryptonote with broken wallet and their fanboys are going around attacking every coins, this is the reason only it bagholders would want to put money into that scam. dirty shadowcoin with many names and nonsense projects, i wouldn't touch it.

Go away

you funny
legendary

Go away

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
if you think that middle finger is pointed to you thats fine with me, i see it differently.

Who is it pointed at then?  
i was from the begining around, roadmap #2 got posted when fud storm was in full intensity. ppl insulting imc and crave from all different sides so imo 1+1 =2 still
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
Activity: 426
if you think that middle finger is pointed to you thats fine with me, i see it differently.

Who is it pointed at then?  
legendary
I'm gonna personaly visit every single SDC/DASH/whatever loser and troll when we reach $35/Crave.

Be ready

Fuck you sockpuppet

legendary
middle finger
yeah!) for FUDs.
It could mean many different things, i like to think it is because of its rebellious spirit. Smiley
it sure looks like that  Grin
legendary

The middle finger is there guys.  Who's getting fucked?  

Crypto noobs or the "establishment".
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
middle finger
yeah!) for FUDs.
It could mean many different things, i like to think it is because of its rebellious spirit as well. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1428
Fucker of "the system"
middle finger

yeah!) for FUDs.

oh its def a big middle finger to the current structure  get it
Activity: 252
I'm gonna personaly visit every single SDC/DASH/whatever loser and troll when we reach $35/Crave.

Be ready
legendary

Classier than claiming he is giving us all the middle finger?

The FUD is getting tiring, for 2 weeks straight now people have been trying to sink this coin and again the dev rolls out something new and they have to find something else to complain about.

Are you saying it's not a middle finger dude?

I'm not alone with that opinion and I certainly don't want the coin to sink..... I'd like a nice rise so I can quadruple my investment again and buy some more DASH.

FUD?  I was just pointing out what anyone with two brain cells to rub together should be able to see..... middle finger pointed right at your face and a lackluster long term outlook.  
if you think that middle finger is pointed to you thats fine with me, i see it differently. you'l see just stick around  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
middle finger

yeah!) for FUDs.

legendary

Listen to the people blowing the whistle.  We are big time bagholders and big time winners from early 2014.
Jump to: