Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 178. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Anyone else noticed the BIG FUCKING MIDDLE FINGER here?

Of course, that is why I like this coin, it has an attitude about it while many other crypto coins seem so concerned about getting bankers and politicians to like them  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I thought i would share with you all here that the dev has responded to my PM, he said he would fix the github and give the contributors proper credit after he has finished working on more important things. This has given me a boost of confidence since this means that the dev is responsive to the community, furthermore one of my previous criticisms was based on there being a lack of anonymity features in the coin however seeing that darksend will be implemented in CRAVE is also great news which has quelled some of my previous concerns. You could certainly say that this skeptic has become a believer with some reservations of course it is still the early days. I will now be setting up a CRAVE masternode alongside my DASH masternode. Financial freedom and privacy for all, liberty or death. Smiley
You are quoting me yet my quote does not support your entire argument. You should also try and be a bit more respectful, you are making CRASH look bad the way you are behaving. I am also stuck on block 32712 the first time i have tried to sync the wallet, anyone has a fix to this problem yet?
legendary
Activity: 1274

Anyone else noticed the BIG FUCKING MIDDLE FINGER here?

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
So I just want to say that those of you posting all this negativity and arguing and complaining is KILLING the price. You need to stop. You are all hurting yourselves. Imagine walking into a business that you plan to buy something from, and everyone is in each others face screaming at each other and pointing fingers and arguing. Would you shop there?

Vegas
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
So my masternode was off the list when I got up this morning.  Restarted it and seems good to go but before I did I decided to try and stake the 500 coins that have been sitting in the MN and when I did it said I couldn't stake because I have no mature coins?Huh My masternode has been running almost a week now so I guess coins don't accumulate age while in a masternode? Is this correct?
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
I have followed every step of every step by step Masternode setup and it mines like 2 blocks and then all my nodes in my wallet suddenly shutdown

I am very slow and learn better with visual content can someone make a video tutorial and break down the steps to set up multiple nodes on 1 computer using their crave wallet ty
legendary
Activity: 938
ok i downloaded win wallet and im stuck at that 32712 block..how to fast fix this...repairwallet says everything is ok..but obviously it isnt :-P

What a surprise ...    

Keep closing the wallet and trying again,  sometimes you can get past it that way.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
ok i downloaded win wallet and im stuck at that 32712 block..how to fast fix this...repairwallet says everything is ok..but obviously it isnt :-P

mine seemed to get past it with a .conf file, it took a bit but it got past it

I'm still waiting for my android wallet to sync... but that probably has more to do with my shitty phone
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Looks like all of the SDC trolls are back because their fucking shitcoin has nothing going on worth talking about...

The only reason to trash others is because you're insecure about yourself.

I look forward to the day SDC is killed.  What say you ICM?  There's a known exploit in SDC, let's use it.

Time to take out the trash.

hey guys, is there a SDC exploit? don't forget me to the party  Grin
Activity: 824

Replace txleveldb folder and  blk0001.dat by these.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/axe3lpvuwaydtxf/AAC2y0mNsAvQKjx44XpJHd79a?dl=0
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Looks like all of the SDC trolls are back because their fucking shitcoin has nothing going on worth talking about...

The only reason to trash others is because you're insecure about yourself.

I look forward to the day SDC is killed.  What say you ICM?  There's a known exploit in SDC, let's use it.

Time to take out the trash.
legendary
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Hey Bro! Good talking with you...good times! Lol
I know you always read this so just wanted to say....sent a pm about Multipool and I'll let you know!
don't forget to tell Bob D and da boys...slow and steady wins race!
Go easy on the buys...decending buy orders! Walk the staircase...
buy the dips and burn the manipulators...I need another line been saying that since 28k Sats $$$
Mama said "Jack they will say a lot of things about you son...but they will never say your not quotable!"

Edit:Buy da dips burn da manips!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
losers  go to sdc thread and talk about tokens
Activity: 252
Expect price rising.
Always when SDC/DASH losers and trolls come here price go up.
Activity: 432
These SDC fanboys never take a day off, this is the crave thread, If you want to talk about any other coin please go to your thread, be a man at least once in your life, and stop trolling other coins.
Activity: 462
Vertoe is to highly regarded to tarnish his name with the likes of this shitcoin
Activity: 462
You guys call this project a scam yet its been developing for months. Unlike stealthcoin the scam from which investors came together and started NUMEROUS SPAM SCAM threads because they were in fear od SDC takign their marketcap in the first place.

Above photo shows bob slandering SDC to pump his Scam XST...which used SDC code with out giving it any credit

People from shadow who actually have a fucking understanding of code pointed out that Hondo the stealth Dev had no idea what he was doing. Instead of beilieving the facts presented with to them they screamed FUD. And what happened sure enough the coin SDC people was calling a scam tunred out to be a bob SCAM coin. SDC has pointed out many different scams because theyr holders have a knowledge and understanding of crypto that many of these people investing in scams dont seem to have. If SDC is a scam then why are the developers (a massive team by the way) still developing 8 months later when all these scam coins that where the ones who started smearing SDC as the scam have all died out or been abandoned. Devs have been developing for 8 months more devs have come onto the project see all the potential in SDC. Theyr currently implementing Bip 44 and I believe 32 and PosV2 ....

This will allow SDC to use other lite wallets and a much broader range of stuff. See how mycelium works using Bip44 this is also a key update to the project because the hierarchy will be used for market place categories.

So yea the only scam that I see are the ones that the mad investors of stealthcoin and librexx and many others have invested in and been burned by. All the while SDC community members simply tried to point out to you that you were investing in scams. 8 months of consistent Developer work and breakthroughs is what SDC is and thats far from a scam

Shocker heres another bob coin giving no credit to the SDC code used in their project... same Style github with no references... WRITING is on the wall for you all. Keep calling SDC a scam we have months of work on this shit project and continue to develop more not just rip and copy paste code like all of this

https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/commit/004181e6a85f7b085d9638a177d681233dbac51b#diff-54a118d2233e9092211bc5de85db3744R117

https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/blob/75f4b3d5fe3cd0816b91721cf01b2ea6f520fec0/src/stealth.h

https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/graphs/contributors

This is what a real project looks like its contributors trace right back through all of its codebase!

https://github.com/dashpay/dash/graphs/contributors

You will notice gavinandresen at the top there on any decent project git because they know what they are doing!

Here is an example of another incompetent dev and their pumped and dumped vaporware project

https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth/
Activity: 715
Guys, join in our coin or go away and find for youself another coin
legendary
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Jump to: