Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 182. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
i'm buy more in 280k satosi i'm very sad see price now Sad

DON'T sell at a loss! I ate the 2btc sell wall at 280k last night, there not going to shake me, I know the potential this coin has.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
At this point, I believe that masternode payment enforcement is NOT on.  Reasons being:

1.  The spork errors many are getting in their error log.
2.  The "luck" involved with masternode payments.  When masternode enforcement is on, payments should be like clockwork.  But many are complaining about long durations between payments.

The problem here is, with Darkcoin, when payment enforcement is NOT on, coins get stolen.  There is a means where coins that should get sent to a masternode owner for payment instead get sent to another masternode or not paid at all.

If masternode payment enforcement is not on like I suspect, this is a serious issue and needs to be fixed ASAP.

Dev?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Price is very unstable, going up and down very fast. Don't be fooled, hold tight!
Activity: 238
crave going nuts on 'ttrex because of blur/darkpool burn period

I don't see any price increase on bittrex???
Activity: 314
crave going nuts on 'ttrex because of blur/darkpool burn period
Activity: 238
I am very confused can someone clear this up for me, i am aware with burning crave the rate for crave to blur slowly goes down during the 30 days but after the 30 day burn period is over i can still burn my crave i will just get 5 as a flat rate forever?

thanks

You can only burn Crave for Blur for 30 days!
But let's say on exchange if someone wants blur they will need btc or crave to trade blur???
Activity: 269
I am very confused can someone clear this up for me, i am aware with burning crave the rate for crave to blur slowly goes down during the 30 days but after the 30 day burn period is over i can still burn my crave i will just get 5 as a flat rate forever?

thanks

Guess i should burn some then  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
my wallet stucks at block 32712. Huh
can anybody help me?

have this same issue in linux after compiling latest git . Are you using onion addresses for addnode

Had the same issue, solved it by importing the more up to date block chain from another computer.

can anybody upload the blockchain?

i uploaded few days ago. It's a windows blockchain i dont know if works on linux

i uploaded to dropbox an updated blockchain.
just close wallet, paste the txleveldb folder and the blk0001.dat file in your Crave folder and restart.
I don't zipped in the same folder so that it is easier to run an antivirus
don't forget to make a backup of wallet.dat before

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/axe3lpvuwaydtxf/AAC2y0mNsAvQKjx44XpJHd79a?dl=0
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

thanks

Activity: 269

thanks
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Good day Crave nation!
My daughter will soon be opening a cryptsy account for Crave giveaways and community awareness....We need more volume and supply on Cryptsy and Blue Whales reside there!
I addition she will be opening BCT Account for my favorite Autism Charity's...Feed the poor and clothe the Homeless charity's...Please welcome her with open arms! She is very nice and innocent but the Black Irish in her runs strong and is a little bada$$...so be nice Fud Patrol Trolls!
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Huge dump signal for crave.

And what signal did you see?
How about that 17btc (buy)offer trying to make people eat those sell offers.

its been happening since yesterday. crave is boring now another coin soon to get interesting

If it's a boring coin, what if I sell you 500 coin at 80% the price of the current market?

I will buy crave @ 100 k sat.
Thanks for the heads up! This is a coin with major backing....and a Great Dev with a very nice and committed community! We are happy when others succeed and have no secret agendas! If you get it at 100k sats...we are all happy for you but my personal opinion is we will never see 100k sats again $$$
Good day sir...and happy trading!
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
i'm buy more in 280k satosi i'm very sad see price now Sad
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
Hell yeah, reentered again and broke even again n-n. Totaly buying those tradeable masternodes. There's a good feeling about this coin, there's just so much community support !
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
can anybody help me?

have this same issue in linux after compiling latest git . Are you using onion addresses for addnode

Had the same issue, solved it by importing the more up to date block chain from another computer.

can anybody upload the blockchain?
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
can anybody help me?

Activity: 275
can anybody help me?

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
can anybody help me?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

its been happening since yesterday. crave is boring now another coin soon to get interesting

If it's a boring coin, what if I sell you 500 coin at 80% the price of the current market?
Activity: 469

Jump to: