Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 183. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Huge dump signal for crave.

And what signal did you see?
How about that fake 17btc (buy)offer trying to make people eat those sell offers.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
Do NOT talk to trolls and losers.

Yes you should only listen to and take all your investment advice from the newbie fanboys here.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Do NOT talk to SDC/DASH trolls and losers.

Activity: 323
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Did I read somewhere here somebody will set up cold masternodes?

Sologap and Kimowa masternodes setup service https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crave-adrenaline-node-setup-service-1016963

I think these guys do it, you can check with them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Did I read somewhere here somebody will set up cold masternodes?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
My masternode is still not showing on the list on ninja and chainz but it is getting payouts and is on the masternode list in the debug?? Websites buggy?
These lists are not updated in real time. Because there are a lot of nodes so you have to wait. it will show in about 1 or 2 days.
Activity: 728
My masternode is still not showing on the list on ninja and chainz but it is getting payouts and is on the masternode list in the debug?? Websites buggy?
Activity: 224
@industrialcoinmagic

Does the burn period end after one month since it started? meaning no more BLUR will ever come to existence?
the way it shows in roadmap 30 day burn period, after that i guess thats it. so atm extremely rare yes.

So

right now

we can get 1 cravecoin=7.5 Blur?

or 1 cravecoin=5 Blur?

and what's the rate 10 days later or 20 days later or 30 days later?

will it change from 5:1 to 1:1?

Darkpool/Blur

underground colored coins and tor hidden service wallet

30 day burn period CRAVE->BLUR. 5 CRAVE to 1 BLUR

It's a base rate of 5 BLUR to 1 CRAVE.  There is a 50% bonus from day 0, that slides to 0% on day 30.  So it goes from 7.5 BLUR at the beginning with the bonus to 5 at the end.
Activity: 364
I asked Vertoe what his role in Crave was...

He told me there was a big announcement coming soon, and he would let me know in time for "only" 2500 Crave. Lmao.

Edit: this was when Crave was 1,80$/ea
Activity: 756
Well he seems to be doing things great just now and I have never heard anything bad about him only good.I think bob and his pump and dumpers have been and gone and now you will get a nice rise on the coins value not its hype.I can deff say its not Vertoe and you can take that to the bank
EDIT...I have been involved in crypto for some time now and if the Dev carries out everything in the roadmap it will put him as good as Vertoe and you can get no bigger compliment as that
Activity: 522
Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!
4. There is a legend that says that dev is vertoe, a rebel dev from dark/dash coin

He is not the dev. Follow his posts to see what he is currently doing.
Activity: 672
Well I gotta say the presentation of the coin in the op is impressive and you guys are enjoying a very nice ride on Bittrex Smiley I'm really really tempted to throw some BTC at this because for the total coin supply, price is still pretty low atm but first I wanna know something. It's unbelievable that this thread is less than a month old and already has more than 500 pages  Shocked I'm obviously not gonna be able to go through even a fraction of it. I don't mean no disrespect but what makes you guys trust this dev, I couldn't find any real info about him in the op. This is an honest question, I've invested in coins that turned out to be scams on numerous occasions Undecided

Dev has fulfilled all promises so far, and as you can see this coin has more development in 30 days than many coins with years of road, Cravecoin is real deal, the ROI is amazing with masternodes or staking.

Market capitalization is just $330K, so very cheap, this thing is about explode hard and become a giant, just take a look on next resources on roadmap 2.

fnz
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
The key points why people don't use other coins to do a market are the same, nobody develops the market. Generally we can't even trust javascript for anonymity. And I believe that's the major problem for a decentralized market. there should be some sort of application, that connects trough tor, much like crave is trying to do. But if there's not a decentralized market system (you can put your thing to buy/sale). maybe there will be a really decentralized market, but I don't see that on the code. What I see is that the node acting as market must have 10k crave. That's not solving the problem... you could put a multisig option in some other coin (shadow or whatever) that's just the software interface. The nicest thing I saw was in #bitcoin-otc, you can choose someone to escrow you, and validate his credentials trough pgp... there's eventually a decentralized web of trust (using pgp, maybe if we can put the pgp in the blockchain, like a distributed db or so) So there it is, a really decentralized anonymous market. I could be wrong and crave's developer has that already, but that's the most difficult part in a p2p market.
Activity: 210
Lets say i can make 14 masternodes
Can someone tell me the safest vps? to rent?
would the vps service providers steal my crave?
would i make good money with 14 masternodes?

Sologap and Kimowa masternodes setup service https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crave-adrenaline-node-setup-service-1016963
I don't trust them with my 7000 crave (worth a million dollars to me) no offense.
If your crave were worth a million dollars to you then you wouldn't trust them with it either.

Does anyone know how is it possible to make a masternode in a way were you wouldn't need to trust anyone.(not even the vps service providers like digital ocean)

Thanks, but we have setup more than 30 nodes cold and hot. more than 7000.

we can setup ur node to be cold wallet so no need to send your coin to the VPS wallets, youll have ur coins on your local pc and the vps will act as the remote node.
but you would know my private key right?

no you only hold your private key not us it is your vps

The problem is that the vps service provider would be able to find the private key.

I don't trust anyone with my crave. The will be very valuable
0.1 btc per crave is the start.
then paradigm shift and people buying them for 0.8 btc each

you need to setup on your own pc without anyone access my advice get a new pc to store them on and only use for that
Thanks
That looks like great advice
Will do.
When i get the new computer, can you guide me on how to set that up? I could pay you for your time.

the masternode key is something different from privkey that holds your coins. the masternode key will be on the vps's, but the actual wallets that holds 500 each will be on ur local pc with their privkeys, so all good this is called cold masternode.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
@industrialcoinmagic

Does the burn period end after one month since it started? meaning no more BLUR will ever come to existence?
the way it shows in roadmap 30 day burn period, after that i guess thats it. so atm extremely rare yes.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
@industrialcoinmagic

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Jump to: