Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 207. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
What are you able to do with the "My Adrenaline Nodes" section of the new wallet?  I have my masternode running successfully.  Should it show up in this new section?  And if not, and I click on "Create" and put my masternode IP:port# in, will that make my masternode do anything special, or does this section just allow you to manage multiple masternodes from one wallet?
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
look at the buy side of beta.bittrex.com
over 10 million CRAVE on the buy side
that's 20x the supply

hehe hussar its because somebody put in a buy order of 10000000 at 1 satoshi.....0.1 btc buy order Tongue

lol, soon...

big money at Cryptsy tho
now we can arb big chuncks
Thank You BigVern
Activity: 292
that's 20x the supply

hehe hussar its because somebody put in a buy order of 10000000 at 1 satoshi.....0.1 btc buy order Tongue

but there are another 800000+ buys above that
that's 20x the supply
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
To the very few actually buying in somewhat significant volumes rn, pepper your angus for the dump.

Lol funny one, This coin is the real deal, you see. Keep Fudding, no one gives a shit.

The price is being pumped by buy orders of .5 crave all day long. This is not the real price

You are correct this is not the real price. The current price is way too low.

+1 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
To the very few actually buying in somewhat significant volumes rn, pepper your angus for the dump.

Lol funny one, This coin is the real deal, you see. Keep Fudding, no one gives a shit.

The price is being pumped by buy orders of .5 crave all day long. This is not the real price

You are correct this is not the real price. The current price is way too low.
trolls you have no power here
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;

Scratch that.  I mean .2 Crave
Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Activity: 191

Basic MasterNode Profit Calculator
http://jj12880.azurewebsites.net/CraveCalc.aspx

According with masternod calculator a single adrenaline node gives me a ROI of $2.00 per day...thats at current prices of crave marketcap of $180k....wtf , in 30days i get $60...if it goes to $1m cap, each node gets $300 per month, awesome ROI...better than any other coin, if it goes to $5m, each node gets about $1.500.

Is this real ? if yes, I have sure that some of you guys will retire here with some masternodes...
  Grin
the struggle to decide if its better to stake or adrenaline node...
as time passes there will be more coins and more stakers, noders and urge market curators. remember as time goes on the cravechain "cravytrain"? produces just over 500k per year every year. we wont be so low on supply forever :p

No bro, The offer will be scarce because many coins gonna used in the nodes of market, and many other ones will be burned to blur, pick up some while still cheap.

Grin , Thanks dumpers

$ 2.29 per day right now.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 938
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
the best coins withstand all fud.
the cream always rises to the top.
long live cravecoin, long live ICM

+1

Yeah! CRAVE now on Cryptsy this should stabilize the price. Keep up the good work ICM!

Where are all the FUDDERS now? LMAO, Missing the boat!

They likely got some coins and are on the boat. /sigh

Hopefully they have to pay these prices!!
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

They likely got some coins and are on the boat. /sigh
the best coins withstand all fud.
the cream always rises to the top.
long live cravecoin, long live ICM
Activity: 854
ICM, I just wanted to say I'm really proud of you.  What has gone on in this thread would cause many lesser devs to give up.  But not you.  Nose to the code and still churning out updates.  You're the kind of dev I'm happy to get behind.

As you said you didn't have that many coins, please post your donation address.  I'll buy 500 at market and send them your way.
Activity: 181

Basic MasterNode Profit Calculator
http://jj12880.azurewebsites.net/CraveCalc.aspx

According with masternod calculator a single adrenaline node gives me a ROI of $2.00 per day...thats at current prices of crave marketcap of $180k....wtf , in 30days i get $60...if it goes to $1m cap, each node gets $300 per month, awesome ROI...better than any other coin, if it goes to $5m, each node gets about $1.500.

Is this real ? if yes, I have sure that some of you guys will retire here with some masternodes...
  Grin
the struggle to decide if its better to stake or adrenaline node...
as time passes there will be more coins and more stakers, noders and urge market curators. remember as time goes on the cravechain "cravytrain"? produces just over 500k per year every year. we wont be so low on supply forever :p

No bro, The offer will be scarce because many coins gonna used in the nodes of market, and many other ones will be burned to blur, pick up some while still cheap.

Grin , Thanks dumpers
Activity: 292
This made my night.

04/14/2015 08:37:33 PM   
BUY
0.00190000   3036.74824069   5.76982165

That was me.  Just continuing to buy...

haha good work myfarm!
Jump to: