Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 208. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
not that i can offer a welcome just heard and passed it on, Crave Cryptsy
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
This made my night.

04/14/2015 08:37:33 PM   
BUY
0.00190000   3036.74824069   5.76982165

That was me.  Just continuing to buy...
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Never before 11 P.M.
This made my night.

BUY

Track his every payment for now on, muwhaha!
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
How to creat masternode with vps WIN 2003  Huh
Activity: 285
This made my night.

BUY
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
welcome to cryptsy!

holy shit..we are on cryptsy!

confirmed!

People were even PMing me FUD trying to BS, only makes this a stronger buy! Hell yes!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What is the "rank" column all about in the qt list of masternodes? Mine keeps changing around.
Activity: 292
legendary
Forget-about-it

Basic MasterNode Profit Calculator
http://jj12880.azurewebsites.net/CraveCalc.aspx

According with masternod calculator a single adrenaline node gives me a ROI of $2.00 per day...thats at current prices of crave marketcap of $180k....wtf , in 30days i get $60...if it goes to $1m cap, each node gets $300 per month, awesome ROI...better than any other coin, if it goes to $5m, each node gets about $1.500.

Is this real ? if yes, I have sure that some of you guys will retire here with some masternodes...
  Grin
the struggle to decide if its better to stake or adrenaline node...
as time passes there will be more coins and more stakers, noders and urge market curators. remember as time goes on the cravechain "cravytrain"? produces just over 500k per year every year. we wont be so low on supply forever :p

No bro, The offer will be scarce because many coins gonna used in the nodes of market, and many other ones will be burned to blur, pick up some while still cheap.
still 500k per year created Wink
Activity: 432

According with masternod calculator a single adrenaline node gives me a ROI of $2.00 per day...thats at current prices of crave marketcap of $180k....wtf , in 30days i get $60...if it goes to $1m cap, each node gets $300 per month, awesome ROI...better than any other coin, if it goes to $5m, each node gets about $1.500.

Is this real ? if yes, I have sure that some of you guys will retire here with some masternodes...
  Grin
as time passes there will be more coins and more stakers, noders and urge market curators. remember as time goes on the cravechain "cravytrain"? produces just over 500k per year every year. we wont be so low on supply forever :p

No bro, The offer will be scarce because many coins gonna used in the nodes of market, and many other ones will be burned to blur, pick up some while still cheap.
legendary
Forget-about-it
legendary
Forget-about-it

Grin
Activity: 432

Grin

Yes, dream is real, I gonna retire here and you ? Grin
just installed the APK on my phone..it connected to peers and is downloading blockchain!! awesome!!
legendary
Activity: 938
anyone have a list of some onion nodes I can addnode in my conf?

Here self,  created onion list for addnodes  http://pastebin.com/NNFejMCq
Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Grin
Solid update, but ughhhh... just got my masternode up and running. How do I update without screwing it up?

just right click on crave client icon in system tray on lower right side of screen click close extract/replace crave-qt wherever you had the exe should be good to go

OK, did that no problem. However, I do not see my masternode in the new wallet.(the tab where it says "my adrenaline nodes") I started it with the console command, and it said "masternode started remotely" instead of the usual "masternode started successfully" my node also still shows up in the crave.ninja list. What do I need to fix?

to have that show up on Your Nodes tab you ahve to create them there then update your masternode privkeys and send 500 crave to new address
Ok..I did update my wallet two days ago.Should I update again today?? Thanx

absolutely...this update has some good updates like keeping the wallet locked while its staking

along with masternode creation/control
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
Solid update, but ughhhh... just got my masternode up and running. How do I update without screwing it up?

just right click on crave client icon in system tray on lower right side of screen click close extract/replace crave-qt wherever you had the exe should be good to go

OK, did that no problem. However, I do not see my masternode in the new wallet.(the tab where it says "my adrenaline nodes") I started it with the console command, and it said "masternode started remotely" instead of the usual "masternode started successfully" my node also still shows up in the crave.ninja list. What do I need to fix?

to have that show up on Your Nodes tab you ahve to create them there then update your masternode privkeys and send 500 crave to new address
Ok..I did update my wallet two days ago.Should I update again today?? Thanx
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

You can bet I ain't doing all that! Super proud to have figured it out in the first place (and everything else) Just more steps for my ass to screw it all up. I'm HODL on all things CRAVE!
Jump to: