Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 226. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Just made this real quick, use it infront of a brighter background or you'll see some aliasing.

very nice! we appreciate your contribution ty
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
thanks for all the support mate thank you
Activity: 292
do they show in your qt wallet as anything

no just a tx of like 0.00001 ...once UI for darkpoold is available you will have access
Activity: 644

It will show as a small transaction for now until ICM gets the UI up on the github
Am really at my wits end can someone tell me what my Blur address is after you burn crave you get Blur back
I sent your blur to the address you provided.
As i explained that was my crave address hope there the same

They are one in the same
Activity: 382
Just made this real quick, use it infront of a brighter background or you'll see some aliasing.

Am really at my wits end can someone tell me what my Blur address is after you burn crave you get Blur back

a blur address is the same as a crave address...but you cant just send crave to the burn address from the wallet..you need to run darkpoold

user tm2013 has it working and does it for a small fee..hes trustworthy..
Activity: 387
As i explained that was my crave address hope there the same
wow it got quiet in here...its so nice...

masternodes working great...been getting around 6-8 crave a day per node...depending on luck and stuff
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

I tried to change everything, look, I change masternodeaddr only port, already put rpcport=9999 both but same error i'm running v1.4.1.0-g32a928e

You sure you have them set up in different data directories and have each conf in corresponding directories,  all separate instance wallets sync'd ?

Should work

Yes i'm sure, if i'm not i can't run 2 wallet at same time, the problem is run 2 masternode at same time with same ip but different ports
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Vertoe posted on DASH thread earlier...Check thread for the link...GitHub! Hmmmmm
 Shocked

Just say the word Vertoe...Come join us on Crave Vertoe
Cheers!

ICM check it out when you get a chance!
legendary
Activity: 938

I tried to change everything, look, I change masternodeaddr only port, already put rpcport=9999 both but same error i'm running v1.4.1.0-g32a928e

You sure you have them set up in different data directories and have each conf in corresponding directories,  all separate instance wallets sync'd ?

Should work
legendary
Activity: 1092
I threw the qt away, and unpacked the zipp file again, and opened qt again.

Now I'm getting

error loading blockdatabase

suggestions?
did you try deleting all except wallet.dat from your C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\crave and run again?

I deleted everything, also the wallet.dat (There were no crave in there yet)
hmm your crave.conf looks like this?
rpcuser=yourname
rpcpassword=yourpass
rpcport=30105
port=30104
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=185.92.222.48:9999
addnode=107.191.63.119:9999
addnode=108.61.190.29:9999
addnode=45.63.121.244:9999

Thanks for you reply. Didn't figure it out yet.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

but it was working on the other computer at first and then stopped once i installed it on the other one. Is it a tor problem? only thing i can think to try is make whole new wallets for the nodes and see if that works but that seems a pain in the arse
I have the same problem .For sure is port issue.My first masternode doing good but second at second system getting "error  "setup masternode=1 in configuration" I did but isn't help.Instead of that my second wallet got freezing an got message that another system have the same IP ..But when I turn of first system  and first masternode  ,then second is start working.How to fix this ports I don't have idea???How people set up 5 or 6 masternodes if I can't start second???

Here is an example of running three master nodes. You need to make sure each using their own 'port'.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11053604

I'm trying to setup my second MN from my desktop and i'm receiving this error from second MN, first MN is running fine on port 9999. But I can't run on any other port.

http://i.imgur.com/6otCfDp.png

first crave.conf
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=***
rpcpassword=***
rpcport=9970
port=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=192.168.25.55:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=***
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

second crave.conf
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=***
rpcpassword=***
rpcport=9971
port=9998
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=192.168.25.55:9998
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=***
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
i think rpcport= always stays 9999 what you change is port=? or am i wrong?

Jump to: