Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 227. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

I'm trying to setup my second MN from my desktop and i'm receiving this error from second MN, first MN is running fine on port 9999. But I can't run on any other port.

Are you sure you have the latest version wallet? 
Port restriction should be lifted in latest version..  if its linux compiled daemon it might be older version.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Could someone create 5 conf files for new ppl and we put it in the OP as download?

I think I saw this port question a hundred times now.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

but it was working on the other computer at first and then stopped once i installed it on the other one. Is it a tor problem? only thing i can think to try is make whole new wallets for the nodes and see if that works but that seems a pain in the arse
I have the same problem .For sure is port issue.My first masternode doing good but second at second system getting "error  "setup masternode=1 in configuration" I did but isn't help.Instead of that my second wallet got freezing an got message that another system have the same IP ..But when I turn of first system  and first masternode  ,then second is start working.How to fix this ports I don't have idea???How people set up 5 or 6 masternodes if I can't start second???

Here is an example of running three master nodes. You need to make sure each using their own 'port'.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11053604

I'm trying to setup my second MN from my desktop and i'm receiving this error from second MN, first MN is running fine on port 9999. But I can't run on any other port.

first crave.conf
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=***
rpcpassword=***
rpcport=9970
port=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=192.168.25.55:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=***
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

second crave.conf
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=***
rpcpassword=***
rpcport=9971
port=9998
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=192.168.25.55:9998
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=***
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
i think rpcport= always stays 9999 what you change is port=? or am i wrong?
Your ports in the second config are wrong.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

but it was working on the other computer at first and then stopped once i installed it on the other one. Is it a tor problem? only thing i can think to try is make whole new wallets for the nodes and see if that works but that seems a pain in the arse
I have the same problem .For sure is port issue.My first masternode doing good but second at second system getting "error  "setup masternode=1 in configuration" I did but isn't help.Instead of that my second wallet got freezing an got message that another system have the same IP ..But when I turn of first system  and first masternode  ,then second is start working.How to fix this ports I don't have idea???How people set up 5 or 6 masternodes if I can't start second???

Here is an example of running three master nodes. You need to make sure each using their own 'port'.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11053604

http://i.imgur.com/6otCfDp.png

first crave.conf
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=***
rpcpassword=***
rpcport=9970
port=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=192.168.25.55:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=***
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

second crave.conf
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=***
rpcpassword=***
rpcport=9971
port=9998
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=192.168.25.55:9998
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=***
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
legendary
Activity: 1092
I threw the qt away, and unpacked the zipp file again, and opened qt again.

Now I'm getting

error loading blockdatabase

suggestions?

I did that at one point last week. Restart computer and try again. it worked for me.

ok will try that
legendary

Now I'm getting

suggestions?
did you try deleting all except wallet.dat from your C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\crave and run again?

I deleted everything, also the wallet.dat (There were no crave in there yet)
hmm your crave.conf looks like this?
rpcuser=yourname
rpcpassword=yourpass
rpcport=30105
port=30104
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=185.92.222.48:9999
addnode=107.191.63.119:9999
addnode=108.61.190.29:9999
addnode=45.63.121.244:9999
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
only if it were like that all i see is cheerleading very few talk about tech. mostly talk about masternodes. you have your opinion i have my opinion deal with it
at least i can say i support tech that actually works and dev that actually delivers. so

i support whats been delivered too but not the price predictions that people talk. the only reason we went to 800k was of a pump. without the people would have been saying 200k instead of 0.01btc.

who knows what CRAVE's price will be in the future, but if drk/dasher can maintain 3. $ with all it's flaws being instamined and a forever waster/miner etc etc

then the sky's the limit for a coin with similar but from the sounds of it better features, less coins, had fair mining etc. and isn't forever wasting/mining. if ICM keeps delivering his magic then in the near future .01 will be an easy floor to get to.

till then I'll keep trading and gathering more CRAVE

I am back in, just have a feeling about it... Wink
Your timing is impeccable!   Cool
legendary

Now I'm getting

suggestions?
did you try deleting all except wallet.dat from your C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\crave and run again?

I deleted everything, also the wallet.dat (There were no crave in there yet)
Activity: 387

Now I'm getting

suggestions?

I did that at one point last week. Restart computer and try again. it worked for me.
legendary

Now I'm getting

suggestions?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
only if it were like that all i see is cheerleading very few talk about tech. mostly talk about masternodes. you have your opinion i have my opinion deal with it
at least i can say i support tech that actually works and dev that actually delivers. so

i support whats been delivered too but not the price predictions that people talk. the only reason we went to 800k was of a pump. without the people would have been saying 200k instead of 0.01btc.

who knows what CRAVE's price will be in the future, but if drk/dasher can maintain 3. $ with all it's flaws being instamined and a forever waster/miner etc etc

then the sky's the limit for a coin with similar but from the sounds of it better features, less coins, had fair mining etc. and isn't forever wasting/mining. if ICM keeps delivering his magic then in the near future .01 will be an easy floor to get to.

till then I'll keep trading and gathering more CRAVE

and i am totally with you on that. il start taking this more seriously dark had instamine but their tech aint a joke its still around isnt and is being adopted. there is only one satoshi even he has 1million coins what happen if decided to sell. there is no guarantee in crypto.

tell me one thing any coin you bought if you had held it thinking it will be next bitcoin would you be happy with that decision now.

I'm not saying drk tech is a joke at all and of course have respect for the code that CRAVE was built on no matter where it came from... is ICM making it better? time will tell.

I don't expect any coin I hold to become the"next bitcoin" lol not since the first time I got burnt with alts and a ditching dev... but I also don't claim to know the future. I "invest" in coins I see potential in to hold... and I trade coins that have good volume. if a coin I see potential in happens to have lots of volume I'll trade it, but will only risk so much of it trading.
legendary

Now I'm getting

suggestions?
WASREF - the useful idiot LOL - can we all refer to him as that PLEASE

Try Transcendental Meditation for your anger issues and stop trading alt coins if you can't do it

Crave up up and away

We've got a serious discussion going on. No fuddin trolling or else.

Please just let it be.

ok il take a step back lets see the serious talk your talking about because i can't see it

I meant the discussion with you and it's a relief for me that we don't attack each other within every post.
legendary
no name calling, nothing personal please. ty

Try Transcendental Meditation for your anger issues and stop trading alt coins if you can't do it

Crave up up and away

Please just let it be.

ok il take a step back lets see the serious talk your talking about because i can't see it
let just imc do his magic and keep cheerleaders and trolls away  Smiley agreed
Activity: 555
Merit: 500

Crave up up and away

Please just let it be.

Crave up up and away

Please just let it be.
Activity: 555
Merit: 500

Crave up up and away

name calling now lol means your angry im cool here hahaha
Activity: 334
Can anyone tell me what determines which masternode gets payout? Is it random chance or??
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

Crave up up and away
Jump to: