Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 225. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
can you help me please, i'm a lost noobie Smiley
I've tried to start another crave.exe with .bat and another directory for files (i copied another crave.exe in this directory to use it), and i got a message that connexion to port 0.0.0.0.0:30104 is impossible, and crave.exe already in use (of course cause i run a 1st mn on this computer).
Then it tells me that it can't connect to any port, and have to use -listen=0.
i didn't configure the 2nd .conf file at all and just run the 2nd crave.exe for the 1st time.
Do you know why i can't launch crave.exe twice ? Must i copy it or use always the same one for both ?

-datadir=C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\CraveMasterNode2

add that to the second exe shortcort. you will need to copy and paste the old roaming folder , and change the name

I did exactly like that:
StartMasterNode1.bat
crave-qt -datadir=C:\SubFolders\CraveMasterNode1

StartMasterNode2.bat
crave-qt -datadir=C:\SubFolders\CraveMasterNode2

with one crave qt.exe in the Subfolder, and the same roaming content in each "CraveMasterNode1 and 2" folder (except wallet of course), but same result Sad

Appreciate your help Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
sdc&dash come on dump, are u tired dumping Cool
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Your dev retweeted this SDC message (written by me) the same day he launched this CRAVE BCT thread, March 20.
Guess he either likes the Shadow tech or is a trader.

i mention it to quiet the mud-slinging.

trader https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11077830
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Just made this real quick, use it infront of a brighter background or you'll see some aliasing.

Really nice

Liberty or Die
ah comon
we are all here for money
nothing else
who (really) cares about anonymity anyways

Has to be one or the other? Why?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
no hes right..there is a check box that says For Staking Only when you click on the Unlock wallet button ...this should only unlock for staking but not sending coins...its a security precaution so that you can leave your wallet open and staking without the chance somebody could compromise your system and steal your coins..this should definitely be fixed...seeing as how 30+% of the coins are staking right now...thats a lot of vulnerable coins if you ask me

EDIT: its not a hard fix if i remember back when blackcoin came out and it didnt have the ability to unlock for staking only...it was fixed really quickly
Yeah, I'll look into it before I wrap up the coming update.

thank you, I figured it would get fixed quick. thanks for pointing it out (should have been in a pm) and cheers to ICM
Activity: 812
Your dev retweeted this SDC message (written by me) the same day he launched this CRAVE BCT thread, March 20.
Guess he either likes the Shadow tech or is a trader.

i mention it to quiet the mud-slinging.

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Just made this real quick, use it infront of a brighter background or you'll see some aliasing.

Really nice

Liberty or Die
ah comon
we are all here for money
nothing else
who (really) cares about anonymity anyways
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I've tried to start another crave.exe with .bat and another directory for files (i copied another crave.exe in this directory to use it), and i got a message that connexion to port 0.0.0.0.0:30104 is impossible, and crave.exe already in use (of course cause i run a 1st mn on this computer).
i didn't configure the 2nd .conf file at all and just run the 2nd crave.exe for the 1st time.
Do you know why i can't launch crave.exe twice ? Must i copy it or use always the same one for both ?

-datadir=C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\CraveMasterNode2

add that to the second exe shortcort. you will need to copy and paste the old roaming folder and change the name
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
no hes right..there is a check box that says For Staking Only when you click on the Unlock wallet button ...this should only unlock for staking but not sending coins...its a security precaution so that you can leave your wallet open and staking without the chance somebody could compromise your system and steal your coins..this should definitely be fixed...seeing as how 30+% of the coins are staking right now...thats a lot of vulnerable coins if you ask me

EDIT: its not a hard fix if i remember back when blackcoin came out and it didnt have the ability to unlock for staking only...it was fixed really quickly
Yeah, I'll look into it before I wrap up the coming update.
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47

but it was working on the other computer at first and then stopped once i installed it on the other one. Is it a tor problem? only thing i can think to try is make whole new wallets for the nodes and see if that works but that seems a pain in the arse
I have the same problem .For sure is port issue.My first masternode doing good but second at second system getting "error  "setup masternode=1 in configuration" I did but isn't help.Instead of that my second wallet got freezing an got message that another system have the same IP ..But when I turn of first system  and first masternode  ,then second is start working.How to fix this ports I don't have idea???How people set up 5 or 6 masternodes if I can't start second???

Here is an example of running three master nodes. You need to make sure each using their own 'port'.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11053604

Thank you very much.You're da man.Thanx to your help my second masternode is flying like champ
Activity: 70
Activity: 292
BUG REPORT!

When wallet is unlocked for staking. you can still send coins to any other address.

This needs sorting

?

unlock the wallet and select the unlock for staking option. You should not be able send coins. yet you can

? says who...

First post page 488...alll aboutt them 8s baby

to the MOOON

NEED SOME MAJOR HELP. Really stressing me out now. i thought it was my router not forwarding ports so i went and got another and it still not working. I cant even get 1 node to start now. It was working with 8 until i transfered them onto another computer now none will work on either. I have tried it as just my ip as well. I can still transfer coins in and out.

not capable masternode: Could not connect to ggqcfezddpm6m7kt.onion:9999

The port 9999 is forwarded on the bt hub but it still is not showing on canyouseeme.org I rang up BT and they said its part of the hub that it will not show on sites like that.

tor is set up correctly.

HiddenServiceDir C:\Users\James\Desktop\Tor Browser\hidden_service 1
HiddenServicePort 9999 127.0.0.1:9999

HiddenServiceDir C:\Users\James\Desktop\Tor Browser\hidden_service 2

HiddenServiceDir C:\Users\James\Desktop\Tor Browser\hidden_service 3

My conf is right!

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=****
rpcpassword=*****
server=1
rpcport=9998
daemon=1
listen=0
staking=0
masternodeaddr=ggqcfezddpm6m7kt.onion:9999
masternode=1
port=9999
masternodeprivkey=*****

and my exe is -tor=127.0.0.1:9050

It all worked before i dont have a clue what i did.
Activity: 672
BUG REPORT!

When wallet is unlocked for staking. you can still send coins to any other address.

This needs sorting

?

unlock the wallet and select the unlock for staking option. You should not be able send coins. yet you can

? says who...

First post page 488...alll aboutt them 8s baby

to the MOOON
BUG REPORT!

This needs sorting

?

Activity: 756
BUG REPORT!

This needs sorting

?
Been like that for a bit reported it days ago nothing happened am I on the right wallet v1.4.1.0-g32a928e
BUG REPORT!

This needs sorting
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
calm  Grin

I am calm too, as I have some now.. Smiley
Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;

Dont buy into the bullshit so-called "pumps" someone is trying to take a big dump on you
Jump to: