Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 228. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 500
only if it were like that all i see is cheerleading very few talk about tech. mostly talk about masternodes. you have your opinion i have my opinion deal with it
at least i can say i support tech that actually works and dev that actually delivers. so

i support whats been delivered too but not the price predictions that people talk. the only reason we went to 800k was of a pump. without the people would have been saying 200k instead of 0.01btc.

who knows what CRAVE's price will be in the future, but if drk/dasher can maintain 3. $ with all it's flaws being instamined and a forever waster/miner etc etc

then the sky's the limit for a coin with similar but from the sounds of it better features, less coins, had fair mining etc. and isn't forever wasting/mining. if ICM keeps delivering his magic then in the near future .01 will be an easy floor to get to.

till then I'll keep trading and gathering more CRAVE

and i am totally with you on that. il start taking this more seriously dark had instamine but their tech aint a joke its still around isnt and is being adopted. there is only one satoshi even he has 1million coins what happen if decided to sell. there is no guarantee in crypto.

tell me one thing any coin you bought if you had held it thinking it will be next bitcoin would you be happy with that decision now.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
only if it were like that all i see is cheerleading very few talk about tech. mostly talk about masternodes. you have your opinion i have my opinion deal with it
at least i can say i support tech that actually works and dev that actually delivers. so

i support whats been delivered too but not the price predictions that people talk. the only reason we went to 800k was of a pump. without the people would have been saying 200k instead of 0.01btc.

who knows what CRAVE's price will be in the future, but if drk/dasher can maintain 3. $ with all it's flaws being instamined and a forever waster/miner etc etc

then the sky's the limit for a coin with similar but from the sounds of it better features, less coins, had fair mining etc. and isn't forever wasting/mining. if ICM keeps delivering his magic then in the near future .01 will be an easy floor to get to.

I am back in, just have a feeling about it... Wink
Activity: 715
no luck with this nodes  Huh Huh it was working until i transfered it all on to another computer now it wont work on either! i had no port forwarding set up before either.

all get is

not capable masternode: Could not connect to rrhdy2to4luu4oxb.onion:9999

Hi borris123! Might be better on the forum to get information. https://cravetalk.org/  Here's a lot of flooding

okay agreed, it was of the hook. ppl get emotional when big thing happen. cheers to you

Yeah I'm also with you on that but cheerleaders with too high expectations are everywhere, not only in the crave thread

agree but crave is in the spotlight at the moment. compare this to other threads. they say this is better than dash, monero yet 90% of the thread is all bullshit and i aint referring to dev work just pure ass cheerleading. keep it technical you'l bring quality investors. all your getting here is traders who are taking advantage of noobs.

dev posts a message and its get lost. you refresh the page and another page is already created. never seen a thread had so many pages of bullshit
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

WE DON'T NEED YOUR TRADING ADVICE

THE BEST TRADE IS YOUR OWN TRADE AND WHAT YOU DECIDE

word of wisdom  Cool

bilder kostenlos

its a opinion i ain't no crypto broker and by the looks of it when those people were saying be careful buying this when it was crazy high as it was a pump and dump the advice was very valuable. many people took their profits. never know pumper might have been pissed as he never made much this why got dumped like mad
Activity: 382
Merit: 250

okay agreed, it was of the hook. ppl get emotional when big thing happen. cheers to you

Yeah I'm also with you on that but cheerleaders with too high expectations are everywhere, not only in the crave thread
Activity: 613
Merit: 501

you call us trolls but we noticed the pump you lot kept dreaming of 0.01btc. people saying dump on me at 600k, 400k when it was being dumped lol.
who are we? how many are you? i only see you doing someone elses job.  Cheesy for free

He is a useful idiot.

ofcourse they do and thats where they got screwed. two types of investors here those that got burnt and those that lost shit loads of profit as they bought in at 50k and even though they at profit they hate it because of what could have been.
legendary
Activity: 938

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
legendary

okay agreed, it was of the hook. ppl get emotional when big things happen. cheers to you

you call us trolls but we noticed the pump you lot kept dreaming of 0.01btc. people saying dump on me at 600k, 400k when it was being dumped lol.
who are we? how many are you? i only see you doing someone elses job.  Cheesy for free

thats your viewpoint and i aint gonna do nothing to change i could careless. if i really cared what you thought i wouldn't have given my views when it was rising

legendary

Activity: 252
Trying to sync my wallet but it stuck at 32712

I think that was when the fork was.  I had a similar problem when I was setting up wallet on a new computer and I ended up getting the full chain from my other comp to get it to sync.  I think someone uploaded a bootstrap file a day or so ago but I didn't bookmark it.

enjoy
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/axe3lpvuwaydtxf/AAC2y0mNsAvQKjx44XpJHd79a?dl=0
legendary
Activity: 387
trolls, you have no power here
thank you for enlightening us, that has nothing to do with development of crave so please open a new thread where you can discus epic p&d with other trolls and leave this thread alone. and let us in peace to discus the future updates and support imc so we can build something. thanks

+1 

Trolls giving investment advice doesn't have much to do with the coin itself.

Jump to: