Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 234. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
It's only matter of time.
CRAVE'll get an attention and everybody'll realize what is that about.
Don't worry about the price now and concetrate on the technology of CRAVE.
Dev is bloody smart guy and his project gonna be BIG soon but not in a days (nothing good is going so fast in this world)
Just be patient and STOP STOP STOP reply the trolls.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Hi Cravers,

I've just signed up to tell you one thing I don't like about this thread.

That thing are the trolls.

You MUST understand that they'll never stop if you reply them all the fucking time.

JUST STOP REPLY AND QUOTE THESE FUDSTERS AND TROLLS.

Every average intelligent person knows that CRAVE'll be a revolution.

Patient is best strategy ATM.Don't care about the present price,mark my words and look back in 2-3 months

BTW I'm proud owner of almost 10100 CRAVEs and I'll never sell them-maybe a few when $35/CRAVE Smiley

One more time: DON'T REACT THE TROLLS!!!

Sorry for my english

Regard

The Craver

nobody is fudding, everyone here is trying to warn everyone else of this pump scam, a lot of us have been scammed and it is hurting alt coins
the only thing you try to warn us that there are p&d groups involved as they see profit opportunity and they do what they do best p&d. dont say crave is scam, or that icm is scam, because dev is only been delivering. real scam are the those manipulative groups that got attracted of big attention that crave gained, they are real scum of the earth and has nothing to do with coin. so please stop this nonsense. thank you.  
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
166 Masternodes active /// Total Balance: 84996.79411562

increasing

when dev gives us same wallet more nodes, it will be minimum 500 MNs - 250.000 crave.

We are heading Mars guys, stay tight

Don't forget 38% of the supply are staking too!
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
166 Masternodes active /// Total Balance: 84996.79411562

increasing

when dev gives us same wallet more nodes, it will be minimum 500 MNs - 250.000 crave.

We are heading Mars guys, stay tight
legendary
Oh come now… don't be so coy… spill the beans. and why do u know if others don't?

Neat. Now child harold is coming to try to salvage the fud attempt by longandshort.

Out of juice = sdc fud team

please guys don't start again. same shit old story  Huh running circles
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Oh come now… don't be so coy… spill the beans. and why do u know if others don't?

Neat. Now child harold is coming to try to salvage the fud attempt by longandshort.

Out of juice = sdc fud team

What makes you think you can do it any better than your master?
legendary
200k Soon! Cool

My btc in the way to bittrex

Cool

LMFAO !!!!   you will wait an eternity before they confirm   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
your next post will be you all in rage waiting for BTC confirmations
Cheesy true true, LMAO
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
200k Soon! Cool

Cool

LMFAO !!!!   you will wait an eternity before they confirm   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
your next post will be you all in rage waiting for BTC confirmations
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
real coin. real tech. real nodes. soon nodes on mobile. only 3 weeks in. no wonder people don't like Crave? Smiley buy buy buy
Activity: 812

I'm sorry you didn't get memo...because I know who is dumping! Is it not obvious that the DASH and SDC trolls are nervous because of the best dev in crypto ICM and a former Dark Dev Vertoe?
Would not surprise me if large DASH holders are selling DASH buying Crave and selling it at market to drive this coin into the ground!

OK u piqued my interest… who is ICM and why is he/she the best dev in crypto?
As mentioned above I have "philosophical" issues with two-tier networks so Im not asking as an investor, but rather a crypto enthusiast.

Welcome Sir!
Well I dont like ruining surprises...plus I'm all out of popcorn and my Twitter account won't be dusted of until after the burn period! Patience is a virtue...
Cheers!

Activity: 238
What's happening
R we heading to moon???
Any release???
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
legendary
Hi Cravers,

You MUST understand that they'll never stop if you reply them all the fucking time.

Patient is best strategy ATM.Don't care about the present price,mark my words and look back in 2-3 months

BTW I'm proud owner of almost 10100 CRAVEs and I'll never sell them-maybe a few when $35/CRAVE Smiley

Sorry for my english

Regard

The Craver

nobody is fudding, everyone here is trying to warn everyone else of this pump scam, a lot of us have been scammed and it is hurting alt coins
the only thing you try to warn us that there are p&d groups involved as they see profit opportunity and they do what they do best p&d. dont say crave is scam, or that icm is scam, because dev is only been delivering. real scam are the those manipulative groups that got attracted of big attention that crave gained, they are real scum of the earth and has nothing to do with coin. so please stop this nonsense. thank you.  
Activity: 298
Merit: 267
200k Soon! Cool

Cool
Activity: 155
Crave rising its what we good human beings like to see
legendary
Activity: 1008
Hi Cravers,

Sorry for my english

Regard

The Craver

welcome to the board and i think you have miss the train if you bought today, so you have to wait for a time to price rise again.

wise words  Cool

Welcome here The Craver!

Thank you...I'm here from the beginning but today I've decided to sign up to BTCtalk.....Before that I've just read every page of this thread
Activity: 197
Merit: 11

Hi Cravers,

Sorry for my english

Regard

The Craver

legendary
Activity: 938
To any new people,  if you need a Masternode - please see windows guide link (also in my signature.)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11075558

Activity: 881
Merit: 502

So when trolls say that "dev is gone", and dev is here, they are not trolling or fudding, just "warning people" Cheesy

Trolls are angels  Tongue they just want to warn innocent people Smiley if you believe them.
Jump to: