Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 232. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
FUD army arrived; must be a good sign.

The sdc fud team never leaves. They are an infection. Crave is one of the many infected.

No idea wtf ur talking about. I'm not a part of any team. thanks for dangling carrots. bye.

Cancerous infections like the sdc fud team are never cured.

please man stop throwing stones. thank you.

He can't, and as you can see it just perpetuates things.
CRAVE RISE FROM ASHES >DON"T SELL UNTIL 0.01.NOBODY WILL STOP US
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I hold well more than just sdc and you are insulting quite a few coins now. If you actually looked at any of my past posts in this thread that i have nothing against crave and i hope it succeeds for the holders.

Oh cool. Man you are a martyr for a whole group of currencies now.

Never seen that MO before from the sdc fud team.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I never said I was a martyr, I just don't see the relevance of assign me to a "FUD TEAM" based on the fact I hold a coin, 1 among many. Am I a dash fudder, an xmr fudder a btc fudder? Come on man don't stop now, Call them all out.

You are the victim of an accusation. Poor you. Not really a new MO.  Cry Cry

You come in on cue with the rest of the sdc fud team.
Activity: 476

The sdc fud team never leaves. They are an infection. Crave is one of the many infected.

No idea wtf ur talking about. I'm not a part of any team. thanks for dangling carrots. bye.

He can't, and as you can see it just perpetuates things.
Activity: 555

they just want someone to blame to take it up to catch up on losses
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Buy your TORN, remember the tweet of CRAVE DEV Wink
I invest in and trade lots of coins.  Just like 00smurf mentioned some of us also invest across a wide spectrum of alts.  I don't know what tron is going to do but its probably good for a run.

Of course they WILL....Just STOP reply them.

another new account made as they try recoup losses by being bagholders here
Activity: 476
I hold well more than just sdc and you are insulting quite a few coins now. If you actually looked at any of my past posts in this thread that i have nothing against crave and i hope it succeeds for the holders.

I never said I was a martyr, I just don't see the relevance of assign me to a "FUD TEAM" based on the fact I hold a coin, 1 among many. Am I a dash fudder, an xmr fudder a btc fudder? Come on man don't stop now, Call them all out.
just like i did those at 600k lol

Yeah, we have a genuine bagholder here, trolling while he's holding 91k.  Cheesy

huh bagholder, i made some bagholders. everyone was warned the dump was coming. its gonna happen again just being pushed by those that bought in morning. take it to 170-180k please
Activity: 252

Of course they WILL....Just STOP reply them.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Yeah, we have a genuine bagholder here, trolling while he's holding 91k.  Cheesy
Oh come now… don't be so coy… spill the beans. and why do u know if others don't?

Neat. Now child harold is coming to try to salvage the fud attempt by longandshort.

Out of juice = sdc fud team

What makes you think you can do it any better than your master?

Why do you have to single out the COIN, these individuals do not represent the SDC team or community at large, everyone is entitled to their own opinnion and can voice it all they want.

I hold multiple coins, SDC is a primary one yes, does this now make me an SDC FUDDER? Raising legitimate questions and tech discussion is not fudding. Its discussion plain and simple.

If everyone would stop attacking a persons opinions as being a representation of the coin its team or community then maybe there wouldn't be so many troll wars.

Hahahahaha more sdc fud teamers. You are out of juice man. Give it up. Your master longandshort failed.

If there is a problem with the function of crave say so. You sdc fudders suck. You have no specifics. Just vague accusations and nitpicking about things that aren't even implemented.

If you sdc fudders can't say how this coin is not functioning correctly, then you are fudding plain and simple.

its gonna have to lots of heavy bags. i bought at 91k this morning. looking for a exit

No prob.........fill my order.Thanks

Activity: 561
Buy your TORN, remember the tweet of CRAVE DEV Wink
hey everyone stop feeding the trolls..!

The sdc fud team is quite prolific without food.
Activity: 292
hey everyone stop feeding the trolls..!

Jump to: