Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 249. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
side to side with whororacoin.

Nuff said  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
I would like to welcome everyone to CRAVE Forum at https://cravetalk.org.

CRAVE Forum is a self governing community.  Neither I nor any moderators will ban or censor anyone; however, the community has the power to come together to flag trolls - eventually banning them from the community.

A handful of community members have already previewed the site and offered valuable feedback, thank you.  I very much feel that this site is "owned" by the community, not by me or any entity or organization.  I have no agenda, and will make every effort to respond to collective community requests and feedback, and align the site with ICM's vision for CRAVE.

Joined thank you looks awesome and a shout out to the admin DarkJack! Love the name man!

Thanks.  Feels like this thread has become all TMZ (Aw nah he di'in't!  Aw yes he di'!) when what this coin needs is a constructive community.  Hoping CRAVE Forum evolves in that direction.
You've got to be kidding me. This is the same forum software as cloak used.

So, now we know for sure, scammers involved are Bobo the clown (as the epic dumper) and Alty under a new nickname.
Fuck, this has really gone 100% retarded. And still people fall for that bullshit.

Guys, stop investing here. You WILL lose all your money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Is your blurr address same as your crave??
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
only have 2000 with orders in for more but they are in for the long haul
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
at the top will be difficult to climb Sad
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
now that the fun and games are over

back to buying more Crave Smiley
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
should be fun watching this grow slowly back to the highs of 800k
We are there already!
Oh, no, wait. Zero lacking.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
163 Masternodes active /// Total Balance: 83338.11213703

Number keeps increasing.  Think now is a pretty good time to grab some crave.
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
Thank you for 7500 Crave seller, I bought 5 btc of that wall, those craves are now in strong hands  Kiss  not for sale at all, I will own Urge Market Smiley

And yes, you sold them very very cheap  Shocked
Activity: 224
In my experience pump teams sound the alarm when they have run out of moon juice or someone else outs the pattern and people start listening. SDC did deliver but xst and xc did not to my knowledge. I think saying L&S has an agenda is speculation. But I hear ya. But think about this, how many people in this forum have his abilities and would have the balls to speak up if they saw something? IMO not many.

SDC cloned in cryptonote. It's the same strategy employed by CRAVE: clone in cool tech from other coins. I'm not saying it's a bad strategy, but it's the same strategy.

Longandshort and the rest of the SDC fud team jumped on XST (a coin I was in at the time) after XST cloned in stealthaddresses, which was a cool feature from SDC that itself was cloned from cryptonote.

You know all that isn't true you are just being a troll pos that you alway will be.

Cryptonote uses a different curve, different libraries, and a whole different underlying core.

Shadow uses ring signatures to spend Shadow, which is created by sending SDC as an anonymous output.

The scheme is quite a bit different, in that it borrows concepts from zerocoin, with the minting and spending, and use ring signatures to make the inputs untraceable from the outputs.. Shadow is also using PoS instead of PoW.

Its a completely unique scheme and implementation

Stealth addresses where not cloned form cryptonote the unique duel key addresses are Shadows. Shadow did not have vaporware at the same time xst had vaporware you are full of crap.

You are offtopic and now so am i so i warn you now to stop.

alway= you meant always

which is= you meant which are (verb declension issue because you are referencing "ring signatures"; unless you are purposely using a rube vernacular)

unique = you meant a/an unique - note that usually "an" would be used preceding a word beginning with a vowel, but in this instance it just sounds irregular if you have native speaker intuition so "a" although grammatically incorrect appears to be actually correct.

form = you meant from; the "sentence" this is contained in is a run on sentence

"Shadow did not have vaporware at the same time xst had vaporware you are full of crap." - This statement means that Shadow did have vaporware at sometime.

offtopic = off topic

Then followed with a warning of some kind.

You called me out for a grammatical error of missing one space so I thought you might want to pull the thumb instead of point the finger regarding your impeccable writing. You even had a cohort come here and they literally said you had a gift regarding your language. It certainly is a gift, not one that anyone should want, but a gift nonetheless.

EDIT: I see now you are saying that you felt I had misused a word not understanding the context of it: coattails, but your original reply to my post attempted to correct the spelling, which you got wrong, but not the usage. Let me assure you, I understand the meaning very well. You try and attach yourself by proxy to other that actually do the work and then claim it as your own, so much so yo have followers/zealots.

*drops mic* - that looks cute doesn't it? I learned (or did you prefer learnt?) that from you. Did I drop the mic correctly? Maybe I should brush up a bit. Should I watch 8 mile? or do you have mo' better resources regarding mic droppin' I should take a look at to emulate?
Merit: 1
its hard to discuss CRAVE in this thread.

There comes a time when everyone has to choose a side.

Pump and Dump must be repeated from time to time in order to milk the cash cow dry. - Bob Surplus
its hard to discuss CRAVE in this thread.

There comes a time when everyone has to choose a side.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
this is just accumulation going on now
But I do remember L&S in xst warning people. I was even there yelling at him to stop which you can see my post history. But when he sees a scam, he goes for the neck. At the time I hedged my sdc risk with xst so that was ANOTHER painful lesson to me (I fell for Cloak's vapor as well). I respect the guy for that though. He doesn't hold punches. I will freely admit that I dumped at 800k 100 crave that I had when I saw the train run out of moon juice. Whoever was pumping was only pushing a couple BTC towards your peak. I had nothing to do with the pump. As previously stated, I just noticed the trend and warned people and played very small amounts in the upswing. I wish I could have reversed the trend earlier, and even tried a couple times, because you guys would have had a steady price to land on or at least it wouldn't have been this bad. But I failed and it went to 800k because someone pumped it with about 1000btc. No one is out to get you Troublesome. The only conspiracy here was the one that was freely admitted during the event sourced below. Again, I am sorry for your losses because I have been there as you can see in my post history from cloak. I am definitely not a "SDC bot" Yaremi. Respect.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997356.msg11046669;topicseen#msg11046669

If you lost money on any coin "exposed" by longandshort, you lost money because a pump team dumped their coin at about the same time he was fudding.

Fud happens all the time in these threads as you will see. It's coincidence when the pump team dumps as a fud team trolls, except when they are one in the same.

SDC advertised vaporware at the same time as XST, XC, and half a dozen other coins advertised vapor ware. And did any of them deliver anything new? No.

Don't give credit here. Longandshort has an agenda and it's definitely not about saving the little guy. He's usually fudding during a dump because he's usually fudding and every coin gets dumped, even SDC.

lies lies lies what part of offtopic is it that you retards don't understand.

The topic is that you are a shill and here to only make trouble. That is a general statement, but I am only dealing with it here in regards to the CRAVE thread.

And again and again, why do you refuse to answer simple questions posed to you in regards to false/speculative lie posts you have made on the CRAVE thread?
But I do remember L&S in xst warning people. I was even there yelling at him to stop which you can see my post history. But when he sees a scam, he goes for the neck. At the time I hedged my sdc risk with xst so that was ANOTHER painful lesson to me (I fell for Cloak's vapor as well). I respect the guy for that though. He doesn't hold punches. I will freely admit that I dumped at 800k 100 crave that I had when I saw the train run out of moon juice. Whoever was pumping was only pushing a couple BTC towards your peak. I had nothing to do with the pump. As previously stated, I just noticed the trend and warned people and played very small amounts in the upswing. I wish I could have reversed the trend earlier, and even tried a couple times, because you guys would have had a steady price to land on or at least it wouldn't have been this bad. But I failed and it went to 800k because someone pumped it with about 1000btc. No one is out to get you Troublesome. The only conspiracy here was the one that was freely admitted during the event sourced below. Again, I am sorry for your losses because I have been there as you can see in my post history from cloak. I am definitely not a "SDC bot" Yaremi. Respect.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997356.msg11046669;topicseen#msg11046669

If you lost money on any coin "exposed" by longandshort, you lost money because a pump team dumped their coin at about the same time he was fudding.

Fud happens all the time in these threads as you will see. It's coincidence when the pump team dumps as a fud team trolls, except when they are one in the same.

SDC advertised vaporware at the same time as XST, XC, and half a dozen other coins advertised vapor ware. And did any of them deliver anything new? No.

Don't give credit here. Longandshort has an agenda and it's definitely not about saving the little guy. He's usually fudding during a dump because he's usually fudding and every coin gets dumped, even SDC.

In my experience pump teams sound the alarm when they have run out of moon juice or someone else outs the pattern and people start listening. SDC did deliver but xst and xc did not to my knowledge. I think saying L&S has an agenda is speculation. But I hear ya. But think about this, how many people in this forum have his abilities and would have the balls to speak up if they saw something? IMO not many.

I do, and have shown the balls to stand up so please don't shoot the messenger. I understand if you may have questions and I am more than willing to accommodate those, but please don't throw me under the bus because of my convictions.
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47

Another clear pump and dump with a bunch of bag holders. 

Classic Bob Surplus actions.  Take a dead coin, buy it up, say it is going to be revolutionary, but is really shit.  Then pump it and then right about the time people will believe it is revolutionary, then dump hard. 

If they are stupid enough to believe, then rinse and repeat and tell people that you are sure it will go back up.  And it will, the sock puppet master can dump on regular people again. 

Lame

Cool story faggot
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Good one.Right answer to stupid thread
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

Classic Bob Surplus actions.  Take a dead coin, buy it up, say it is going to be revolutionary, but is really shit.  Then pump it and then right about the time people will believe it is revolutionary, then dump hard. 

If they are stupid enough to believe, then rinse and repeat and tell people that you are sure it will go back up.  And it will, the sock puppet master can dump on regular people again. 

Lame

And not to forget: Who expects another pump... has to wait for a very loooong time - and another Coin. ;-)
You're wrong and you'll get proof of that in the morning Grin

Where I live it's already morning. No proof so far! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Cool story faggot

Did your mother teach you to speak to people like that?
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47

Lame

And not to forget: Who expects another pump... has to wait for a very loooong time - and another Coin. ;-)
You're wrong and you'll get proof of that in the morning Grin
Jump to: