Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 32. (Read 826713 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
How did Crave tech got outdated? I tried every single Crave clone and most of their MN's were broken or didn't even function as intended. And none of them did add something new to it. I also think Crave and it's masternode tech is in early stage of development. MN system works good with PoS but it can be used for features in market, which I'm sure already being developed.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
I don't know anything about Billon, but for one thing this is the kind of marketing more crypto needs.

Billon is a crap. It has nothing to do with cryptocurrency and this company won't invest in crave or any other crypto. It is a bank-driven payment system and nothing more. Just ignore this idiot. What crypto needs is a complete solution - decentralized currency+markets and exchanges with quick transaction confirmations.

Well, yes, it definetly needs higher, faster, better tech. But it needs the marketing most. Without marketing you can build the most innonative thing in the world and nobody would know.

If you don't have the most innovative thing you don't have anything to market(and I am aware it is possible to make money on such crap as billon just by executing proper marketing campaign). I'm a fan of the theory that good tech(especially based on decentralization) will naturally become more and more popular just as bitcoin did.
Just release it and let it grow. I don't understand this whole "markets are in downward trend so I'm not releasing" thing. It's bullshit  Sad

Hey man, I completely agree with your first statement, I also believe a good tech will find it's way. However I also think that with high manipulation happening sometimes good tech's doesn't find the interest it deserves in long term. I am sure you have been in crypto long enough to wittness that. Smiley Or it takes too much time to find it's value basically dev and investors lose faith.

Apparently it wasn't good enough. Sad However we are talking about tech that quickly becomes outdated so I'm not surprised by that. New coins are coming out every day, most of them improving already released techs. Same thing happened with Crave, but with markets it might be a whole different story... If it won't be open source it might bind investors to Crave for a long long time.
Infected Mushroom
I don't know anything about Billon, but for one thing this is the kind of marketing more crypto needs.

Billon is a crap. It has nothing to do with cryptocurrency and this company won't invest in crave or any other crypto. It is a bank-driven payment system and nothing more. Just ignore this idiot. What crypto needs is a complete solution - decentralized currency+markets and exchanges with quick transaction confirmations.

Well, yes, it definetly needs higher, faster, better tech. But it needs the marketing most. Without marketing you can build the most innonative thing in the world and nobody would know.

If you don't have the most innovative thing you don't have anything to market(and I am aware it is possible to make money on such crap as billon just by executing proper marketing campaign). I'm a fan of the theory that good tech(especially based on decentralization) will naturally become more and more popular just as bitcoin did.
Just release it and let it grow. I don't understand this whole "markets are in downward trend so I'm not releasing" thing. It's bullshit  Sad

Hey man, I completely agree with your first statement, I also believe a good tech will find it's way. However I also think that with high manipulation happening sometimes good tech's doesn't find the interest it deserves in long term. I am sure you have been in crypto long enough to wittness that. Smiley Or it takes too much time to find it's value basically dev and investors lose faith.

How many coins it takes to activate the masternode?
what makes masternode?

How to setup a masternode | brought to you by Crave Community (thanks to jesa)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGFOAdIviuI

An MN produce 3-5 coins per day avarage.

As for the calculator script, I was thinking to host it in cravetalk.org, if jj can provide me the source code.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
what makes masternode?

You need exactly 500 coins. A guide is on the OP.

Thanks, I did not find in the OP where he says the amount of money !!
How many coins produces masternode? a% stake from ??
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
So has something happened here or is price rise just the normal empty speculation? Don't get me wrong in my questioning I'm all for this coin and it's the longest I've ever held and staked a coin but have been very tempted to sell several times. Even today when I sold loads of other coins just to speculate on FTC but kept my crave.

So what's the deal here, are we expecting something big?

"So has something happened here or is price rise just the normal empty speculation?" - with the coin cap sitting under $100k, only 53k coins for sale on entire sell side, around 1k views on this forum everyday, the price can rise very fast, just 9 btc will take us to ,0.0015.
may i ask , are you expecting something big? if you are hodl ;-) , if your unsure, sell some. 
gd luck m8  Smiley

btw...yes im expecting something BIG ,lol

I'm also expecting great things for Crave and hope it stays under 0.0015 until July so I can finish buying...
cheers Crave nation Cool
Activity: 339
what makes masternode?

You need exactly 500 coins. A guide is on the OP.
Activity: 252
Proszę by ktoś przetłumaczył na język angielski to:

Chodzi mi o fajną stronę kalkulator crave: http://jj12880.azurewebsites.net/CraveCalc.aspx   Ta strona nie działa
Jeśli osoba która utrzymuje ten serwer nie jest w stanie dokonywać opłat za ten kalkulator to ja mogę finansować ten kalkulator.
Ale ważne by ten kalkulator działał. Skoro jest a jest to fajne narzędzie pozwalające zorientować się w liczbie masternode w sieci
oraz w potencjalnych zyskach to warto by to jednak działało. A jeśli nie masz czasu się stroną zajmować, wgraj to na mój serwer i po kłopocie.
Albo coś Panowie robimy albo olewamy

Proszę o poprawne tłumaczenie bo ja nie mam znajomości angielskiego.

I'm Czech but I don't write here in czech.You're Polish and you should write at intenational forum in english.Correct?

At least...........use the google translater

He asked about cravecalc, because it doesn't work. He wants to pay for the server costs to bring it back online or he could run it on his own server if someone has the sources.

I see...well,I guess the operator of this calculator already sold all his Crave so he's fucking the web.
If anybody makes the same or similar calculator then...............thanks a lot

Chodzi mi o fajną stronę kalkulator crave: http://jj12880.azurewebsites.net/CraveCalc.aspx   Ta strona nie działa
Jeśli osoba która utrzymuje ten serwer nie jest w stanie dokonywać opłat za ten kalkulator to ja mogę finansować ten kalkulator.
Ale ważne by ten kalkulator działał. Skoro jest a jest to fajne narzędzie pozwalające zorientować się w liczbie masternode w sieci
oraz w potencjalnych zyskach to warto by to jednak działało. A jeśli nie masz czasu się stroną zajmować, wgraj to na mój serwer i po kłopocie.

I'm Czech but I don't write here in czech.You're Polish and you should write at intenational forum in english.Correct?

He asked about cravecalc, because it doesn't work. He wants to pay for the server costs to bring it back online or he could run it on his own server if someone has the sources.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
what makes masternode?

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

Infected Mushroom

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Futurest

Yeah man, it'll be part of the evolution for sure, and interesting to see who comes up with what.  Alts have done plenty 'experimenting' over the past year or so, I reckon there'll be a few moving to the front of the commercial train... for everything else there's CRAVE! - I'm picturing a self-perpetuated marketeer/user based guerrilla style... some kind of 23rd century distribution-ultra economy... with lasers... and bass!  Time to take it to the mainline.

Cryptographic Distribution - Not For Your Average MotherTM

Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 260

Ok, but what it has to do with crave ?

Tried already this app, first thing you have to do is add some money from your bank account, don't see any other method and then you are not anonymous anymore. Good concept using blockchain but lacks btc payments.
Activity: 446
make sure they don't ride on any polish helicopters before they invest. and hopefully we won't have to worry about them traveling in a polish submarine. Now that we have locked up the pollack gem buyers all we need is the Ukrainian cloak coiners and we will have borscht and sausage for everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: