Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 31. (Read 826713 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Wallet synchronize is very big problem of crave.
You must make an electrum wallet for crave.
I got a fix coming with the update that helps improve that Wink
Thanks but electrum is really a handy wallet.
Maybe some crave lovers volunteers make it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Lol I am one of them Smiley
since i not that good with masternode I left it a side for the moment

Why not stake then? It's much easier and you're missing out on free money.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
the archcoin drama is on-air today... Shocked
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
Lol I am one of them Smiley
since i not that good with masternode I left it a side for the moment
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
crave coin is some thing want but more than that
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Yeah....I just don't understand why he's not staking at least.I've got something ove 13k and my daily earnings are great just from staking.Much better then my last mining  Grin Grin

Anyway,he's there long time
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Activity: 219
legendary
great  Cool alt markets looking good btw. volume is increasing slowly. bittrex almost 900 btc in last 24h
Activity: 140
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
legendary
usually we have multiple comment here i thought everybody left on another thread on the bitcoin forum
lol  Grin we call it "calm before the storm"
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
usually we have multiple comment here i thought everybody left on another thread on the bitcoin forum

We will have our own forums soon, very very soon.  Wink
Activity: 219
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

So people just use crave to get more bitcoin? 

We use bitcoin to get more crave Smiley
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
How did Crave tech got outdated? I tried every single Crave clone and most of their MN's were broken or didn't even function as intended. And none of them did add something new to it. I also think Crave and it's masternode tech is in early stage of development. MN system works good with PoS but it can be used for features in market, which I'm sure already being developed.

But there are new coins or old ones which released new exciting things. I'm not following every single coin but you should understand my point of view by now... And I agree with you that for Crave it is just the beginning.

Yeah, I got what you are saying. But at the same time I think there aren't many devs out there that are capable of releasing and coding something new. Lets see what the future brings. I really like Crave's concept and how ICM works.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
How did Crave tech got outdated? I tried every single Crave clone and most of their MN's were broken or didn't even function as intended. And none of them did add something new to it. I also think Crave and it's masternode tech is in early stage of development. MN system works good with PoS but it can be used for features in market, which I'm sure already being developed.

But there are new coins or old ones which released new exciting things. I'm not following every single coin but you should understand my point of view by now... And I agree with you that for Crave it is just the beginning.
Pages:
Jump to: