Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 30. (Read 826713 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
hi, on VPS you don't need to have your wallet open --> prefered keep your wallet locked so it doesn't stake. been operating masternodes for two month now without any issues and yes its based on luck factor. this is the conf. i use, please try:

Code:
maxconnections=50 --> sometime less is better
rpcuser=YOUR NAME
rpcpassword=YOUR PASS
rpcport=3377 --> or whatever..
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=12215
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=YOUR SERVER IP:12215
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=YOUR MN KEY
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

I try your configuration and still that same :/ My masternode work 1 or 2 hours and after that time stopped :/ Can you give me your PC wallet config file? How many ram memory your VPS have? How many CPUs?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Hi

I have problem with my masternode. I configure masternode on my VPS, everything work fine until my masternode get payment. After payment my masternode stop working Sad I must run this masternode manually. This happend every time Sad Can anyone help me?

Hi,
it's very strange........do you wait enough to get another payment?.......it's based on luck very much

After payment I don't se my masternode on list, before payment masternode is on list. I use config from this forum. Did I need my pc wallet running all time? Maybe my server is to slow? My vps have 2gb ram, cpu 2 cores, 20gb ssd hdd.

Of course you need to keep the wallet open all the time

Also when I run my masternode on vps? I ask about wallet on my 'local pc'.

I see.....well,wait for an answer from some MN operator here...I stake only.
Please anybody help to this guy...thanks
hi, on VPS you don't need to have your wallet open --> prefered keep your wallet locked so it doesn't stake. been operating masternodes for two month now without any issues and yes its based on luck factor. this is the conf. i use, please try:

Code:
maxconnections=50 --> sometime less is better
rpcuser=YOUR NAME
rpcpassword=YOUR PASS
rpcport=3377 --> or whatever..
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=12215
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=YOUR SERVER IP:12215
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=YOUR MN KEY
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi

I have problem with my masternode. I configure masternode on my VPS, everything work fine until my masternode get payment. After payment my masternode stop working Sad I must run this masternode manually. This happend every time Sad Can anyone help me?

Hi,
it's very strange........do you wait enough to get another payment?.......it's based on luck very much

After payment I don't se my masternode on list, before payment masternode is on list. I use config from this forum. Did I need my pc wallet running all time? Maybe my server is to slow? My vps have 2gb ram, cpu 2 cores, 20gb ssd hdd.

I see.....well,wait for an answer from some MN operator here...I stake only.
Please anybody help to this guy...thanks
Hi

Hi,

Hi

Hi,

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Hey Cravers, I have posted something important about website in slack group. Those who didn't check, please take a look at my post in #clubcrave.

Those who are not in slack but a part of the CRAVE community, shoot me a PM. I need everyone's help.

Thank you.

they are finalizing crowdfunding for website hosting/domain. anyone who can help is greatly appreciated. i sent a little  Cool but we'll need like 10 more of me to afford it.
donated 0.1 BTC
txid a5483f7f3cd7a0437ff2695f38dba35f1f6171fd8c84ba8c31e94ba6c17feca4
great job starin  Smiley
Hi

Hi,

Hi

Hi,
Hi

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Even 1 coin would be enough. But your chances of finding a block would be low.

Quoting this.

Hey Cravers, I have posted something important about website in slack group. Those who didn't check, please take a look at my post in #clubcrave.

Those who are not in slack but a part of the CRAVE community, shoot me a PM. I need everyone's help.

Thank you.

Hey community, this kid gives too much effort to create cravetalk.org . I checked the website and it s wonderfull job. We need to help him to pay domain, hosting  costs. He is just student. We can donate him to the best of our ability.
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
Even 1 coin would be enough. But your chances of finding a block would be low.

Quoting this.

Thank you.

Activity: 790
Merit: 261
Lol I am one of them Smiley
since i not that good with masternode I left it a side for the moment

Why not stake then? It's much easier and you're missing out on free money.

I had bad experience with stake i lost all my coin once and i never get back on this
but i may try again

I have to setup masternode?

No, you can stake with wallet if you like, you will just get 0.33 of the 1 block reward. Masternodes get 0.66.

what is pos masternodes, crave has this?

Crave has PoS masternodes. You lock 500 coins in your wallet to secure the network because it's pure PoS. Each block gives 1 CRAVE reward.

how many crave should i put in my wallet to gain .33 per block
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

I had bad experience with stake i lost all my coin once and i never get back on this
but i may try again

Just unlock your wallet for staking and it will stake. Nothing more to do.
Activity: 784
Long time no talk bagholders. Hopefully some of you are playing the small swings and able to get some more BTC out and decrease your loss.
Infected Mushroom

but i may try again

No, you can stake with wallet if you like, you will just get 0.33 of the 1 block reward. Masternodes get 0.66.

Crave has PoS masternodes. You lock 500 coins in your wallet to secure the network because it's pure PoS. Each block gives 1 CRAVE reward.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261

but i may try again

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

Thank you.

they are finalizing crowdfunding for website hosting/domain. anyone who can help is greatly appreciated. i sent a little  Cool but we'll need like 10 more of me to afford it.
Activity: 26
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Wallet synchronize is very big problem of crave.
You must make an electrum wallet for crave.
I got a fix coming with the update that helps improve that Wink
Thanks but electrum is really a handy wallet.
Maybe some crave lovers volunteers make it Smiley

Electrum is good but there are ways with the servers that could identify you.

Infected Mushroom

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: