Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 352. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
a quote from a friend of mine today "seriously, a coin that comes out of nowhere,  pumps 10x overnight, doesn't release anything significant to justify the increase other than core commits, is clearly a pump and dump. Who wouldnt sell in this position? 300K volume? In this bear market with BTC at 230?"

What did he say when you told him about bitcoin a few years ago?
Activity: 140
funny thing is people think anything negative is fud. when this was at 700k they were still saying fud yet it got dumped 68k when everyone was warned. i know its hard losing money even harder seeing profits wash away but everyone was told get out before music stops

crypto not like that forever true talent in this coin

whales control the market its crypto more people here to make money than be interested in tech. that's why i don't see coins long term. as far as this coin its needs way more work to be considered seriously. cant come out complete roadmap 1 and compete with the elite. this type of move is good for pump to make profit and that happened from below 10k to 800k it was bound to happen. that dump even surprised me. i think trading range of 50-100k is where it will stay for now. its now dev needs to prove himself. any hype now would still not be fruitful due to bagholders who bought high. we kept on saying it but it was treated as fud and yet again a point to the so call "fud" team.  

All the brats want instant gratification

im sure i didnt post my twitter that i'm asking you to follow but is nice to be right. gratification i could give a rat ass if you hate, here to make money like any other. just be careful next time. where is all cheerleading now. by the time i post this message should be another 5 pages added by now
funny thing is people think anything negative is fud. when this was at 700k they were still saying fud yet it got dumped 68k when everyone was warned. i know its hard losing money even harder seeing profits wash away but everyone was told get out before music stops

whales control the market its crypto more people here to make money than be interested in tech. that's why i don't see coins long term. as far as this coin its needs way more work to be considered seriously. cant come out complete roadmap 1 and compete with the elite. this type of move is good for pump to make profit and that happened from below 10k to 800k it was bound to happen. that dump even surprised me. i think trading range of 50-100k is where it will stay for now. its now dev needs to prove himself. any hype now would still not be fruitful due to bagholders who bought high. we kept on saying it but it was treated as fud and yet again a point to the so call "fud" team.  

All the brats want instant gratification

Its obvious to me that money will be made in this coin, sharks everywhere.
Nobody talking coin tech, Just profit and future then sell in a hearthbeat.
All you need to know is if drug dealers like it.
Activity: 135
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Activity: 135
I hate moderated chats but this is insane!

I reported marc.xxx around 10 times and then just ignored him (the first time I have ever used that feature)

I have  reported too,hes just a dickhead with nothing better to do Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
omg cheap coins just in time! Im getting closer to a node Smiley
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
Activity: 224
I hate moderated chats but this is insane!

I reported marc.xxx around 10 times and then just ignored him (the first time I have ever used that feature)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
oh guys please don't listen to fud next time and sell at lost, this epic attack was to get your coins cheap.  dev has proven him self, do your research.

edit: missed something sry.
The amount of FUD here screams "BUY!!"
Thats what i think. If you look at fud in reverse its positive.
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
Quote from "The Sound and Fury" from The Story of Bob Surplus

The believers are a species unto themselves. They develop a cult like devotion to the coin and its supposed technology, blocking out all reasonable outside voices. They cultivate a devotion to the leader of the coin – usually the dev – and join with him in his messianic complex,  which is defined roughly like this: CoinX is going to change the world, and the world doesn’t want that to happen. Paid forces are out to get the leader, and we must circle around him.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
For the love of God can someone help me compile the wallet on Linux and set up a masternode?! A comprehensive guide, video, something? I'm about to head to YouTube. Is Sologap still around or whatever his name is?

Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libboost-all-dev automake libdb++-dev libssl-dev git
Code:
sudo aptitude install libminiupnpc-dev
Code:
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1
cd secp256k1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ..
ldconfig
wget http://104.207.135.209/craved
chmod 777 craved

Thank you sir! I'll try this tonight when the kids are asleep.
Activity: 448
The amount of FUD here screams "BUY!!"

we making waves

#craveit

we solve liquidity Wink
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Seem to have found a floor around 300k... Stupidly cheap, but that's wat happens when you get attacked by pnd groups!! Now the community and dev gotta keep moving on
Jump to: