Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 389. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I <3 Alts
lets see coin over 700k, Big walls under 800k. crash price, receive wall coins for less.
rinse repeat you guys are letting the whales get to you!

Absolutely, and the trolls arrive at the same time on this page.

Sometimes, I wonder if trolls are not paid by whales so they can manipulate the noobs.

These trolls are from SDC.  They are by far the worst of the worst alcoin community out there, nothing but pure troll trash.

Their coin has never done anything worthwhile and doesn't deliver most of what they say they will so they troll every new coin that is doing well.

Fuck the trash, just ignore them.

I must tell you I believe in SDC, and the community is great. SDC will go far. Frankly, I do not know any SDC trolls. Only polite gentlemen who expose their views in the hope of helping the less experienced.

Ha - that's the politest way to describe the SDC fudders on this thread I suppose.
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
yea baby, we go over 0.01 soon, that is still too cheap for crave Smiley

you didn't filled my dash order , youre a scammer.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Nooooooooo... I missed it!!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

HMMMMMM!, I wounder how this is going to play out. I love volatility.  

Just wanted to add that crypto trading is not for whiny little bitches. No one is forced to trade. Take responsibility for your trades people! Don't risk more than you want to loose.
Activity: 448
Activity: 387
so much better and faster catching up on this thread with the trolls on ignore.  Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
These trolls are from SDC.  They are by far the worst of the worst alcoin community out there, nothing but pure troll trash.

Their coin has never done anything worthwhile and doesn't deliver most of what they say they will so they troll every new coin that is doing well.

+1

Yea they all afraid because investors moving away from sdc and dash to crave
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156

+1
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
damn ..set my order to 420k sats  the dump ended at 440 ..
oh boy that was one hell of the shake out, good distribution. to bad your order didnt got filled. recovery started?

yea baby, we go over 0.01 soon, that is still too cheap for crave Smiley
Activity: 238
Told ya
Buy now and keep holding don't sell under 1 mil sats
Crave is the best coin

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 448
oh boy that was one hell of the shake out, good distribution. to bad your order didnt got filled. recovery started?

they supress at 60 watch it for yourself Smiley but yes was a obvious shakeout
Activity: 210

10% of the coin supply was dumped

Activity: 224
lets see coin over 700k, Big walls under 800k. crash price, receive wall coins for less.

Sometimes, I wonder if trolls are not paid by whales so they can manipulate the noobs.

Fuck the trash, just ignore them (or tell them how you feel: https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com/)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Activity: 588
Activity: 155
community too strong, pockets too deep sorry

now i have more
Activity: 210
I was expecting a correction like this yesterday. This just helps redistribution and the lost SDC/DASH guys to bark over something in this thread. We have 1 less masternode since the ATH (144) so there was no panic dump going on and the price will probably keep climbing once more people understand the math behind the profitability of masternodes.

One less masternode because this was pointed out that the dumpers never set up a node... nodes were to tie up money for the dump
Activity: 387
my 500k sat buy order got filled. TY

1307 more CRAVE
now we can move higher  Cheesy
Activity: 196

Jump to: