Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 393. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
With Rhythm - I Crave more, I Crave more
                    I Crave more, I Crave more uhhh! x2 Clap!

The cult is strong in this one.
Activity: 448
im gonna be bag holding this heavy thanks crash to 1k please so i can get few 100 nodes
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
hi sdc & dash cravers,lol u guys bought , sold , then bought your shitcoins and got dumped on today,lol you guys are so stupid, dont you think i was prepared for you...lol i wondr who has been dumping your coins..for crave? lol im one step ahead and if you keep talking shit here to get cheap crave or to try and save the skin of your now dying coins...i will put the nail into your coins Wink  ive seen many irc chat logs of drk dev doing things,( sdc merger, dash accidental name change reveal on git, otoh fake pump to lure poor noobs into a dying coin and much more you dont know, stealing other coins names and why the name was really changed...shall i post the chat log on dash forum. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  and sdc ...fk off shitcoin,lol or ill half your coin price in 10mins .....thank you
You are just, like, rambling now. But I do urge fellow SDCer's to have some compassion here. No need for "I told you so's".
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
DUMP CRAVE ON ME PLEEASE , NOOBS, MY WALLS ARE THERE  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
hi sdc & dash cravers,lol u guys bought , sold , then bought your shitcoins and got dumped on today,lol you guys are so stupid, dont you think i was prepared for you...lol i wondr who has been dumping your coins..for crave? lol im one step ahead and if you keep talking shit here to get cheap crave or to try and save the skin of your now dying coins...i will put the nail into your coins Wink  ive seen many irc chat logs of drk dev doing things,( sdc merger, dash accidental name change reveal on git, otoh fake pump to lure poor noobs into a dying coin and much more you dont know, stealing other coins names and why the name was really changed...shall i post the chat log on dash forum. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  and sdc ...fk off shitcoin,lol or ill half your coin price in 10mins .....thank you

hahaha 2 weeks coin die hard and newbie talking and want to crash the one year old coin,,....lol

u cry now Huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj2G7ajL_qI
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
With Rhythm - I, I Crave more, I I I Crave more don't you know
                    I, I Crave more, I I I Crave more Masternode Clap! uhhh! x2
everyone who just sold fell for big trap all buy wall was completely pulled from that panic dump

Save yourselves before it is too late XD

the guy who pulled set up wall at 42 k watch him pull

wait he already did
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
everyone who just sold fell for big trap all buy wall was completely pulled from that panic dump

Save yourselves before it is too late XD

once more...

who will be a big holder....lol...

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Sorry crave masternodes holders.... But fools are meant to part with their money

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
LOL as always shadow trash community, the most dirty community of the crypto world attacking another coin
And always the same way, when they see a truly innovative coin, they buy some to at some point, start the fud and dump trying to cause a panic sell.
Why? Probably because shadowtrash is just vaporware, just well done videos and photos of a market in a photoshopped wallet

I do see how this coin can compete with currencies like DASH and SDC in terms of anonymity at this time. Unless there are more anonymity features planned for the future i do not see how the anonymity in CRAVE is competitive. Since duel key stealth addresses by themselves are not a particularly strong form of anonymity, SDC for example has many layers build on top of the duel key stealth addresses, by using zerocash style creation and destruction of tokens, whereas DASH uses coinjoin style mixers for example, I do not see any great innovation in terms of anonymity with CRAVE, furthermore the anonymity features that are implemented do not seem to be able to compete with other anonymous cryptocurrencies like SDC, DASH and XMR for example.

Are you serious? Or are you just a traditional SDC troll?
CRAVE is much better than dark/dash, and shadow is a joke.
Here everything that was in roadmap 1 was delivered in 2 weeks.
On shadow thread you have just pretty pics and videos. You really believe in that market made on photoshop?
Have you ever thought about how the anon system of shadow works?
It's almost the same thing as you exchange your sdc for monero (ring signatures), then the receiver must sell monero and buy back sdc.
So why use shadow? Use just monero or other cryptonote (ring signatures) or better, use crave

Just remembering:

CRAVE is the first anon colored coin with dark markets on blockchain and masternodes
Anyone will can create their own darkmarket within blockchain if have 10,000 crave.
Each crave can be burned for blur, which is an anon colored coin to be used in these markets. 1 crave = 5 blur.
Only 520k coins and this number should decrease, as many will be burned for blur and other used to create markets and masternodes.

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
If i setup a node how soon before i will start to get payments?

a few hour u could get 7 crave / day, but i dint know in that time where u want to sell that crap ups crave
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
I feel bad for all of you who are running a lot of mn, at least im sure you bought cheap, so you are not at a loss. No real support you see

0 post Fudster...
legendary
If i setup a node how soon before i will start to get payments?

will be few hours it is depend on luck

How do I know if its working correctly? my node that is

type "craved masternode debug" if it says something like masternode started all is good.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
legendary
looks like we have a fork?

Why do you say that?

because one of my Masternode says :

root@Node1Crave:~# craved-mncount

and the others:

root@Node15Crave:~# craved-mncount

root@Node11Crave:~# craved-mncount

looks like the one was stuck, i restarted it and now it is in the same Ballpark about the MN Numbers...
Jump to: