Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 391. (Read 826718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
A lot of bro bs going on in this thread..

I wounder if Bob and his wife Gekko is onboard.

I would assume that this shitcoin was created by Vertoe ( former DRK developer ) in collaboration with BobSurplus, for that epic pump and dump.

It was definitely cloned by someone who worked for DRK. He knows the masternode configs too well.

Just like i expected, pigs! From 800k satoshi to 450k in a split of a second. BobSurplus is unloading like a fucking lunatic and when he will be done, you will all become bagholders...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab

cmon dump it big mouth, i doubt u have 3 dash...lol 8k Huh dump that....pleaseeeee wakakakakakakak.....people will see how lier u are with big mouth has 8k dash bla...bla...bla.....

I hope he will dump, i need a dash masternode.
Activity: 258
Merit: 112
thanks a lot for the cheap coins Smiley :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
hi sdc & dash cravers,lol u guys bought , sold , then bought your shitcoins and got dumped on today,lol you guys are so stupid, dont you think i was prepared for you...lol i wondr who has been dumping your coins..for crave? lol im one step ahead and if you keep talking shit here to get cheap crave or to try and save the skin of your now dying coins...i will put the nail into your coins Wink  ive seen many irc chat logs of drk dev doing things,( sdc merger, dash accidental name change reveal on git, otoh fake pump to lure poor noobs into a dying coin and much more you dont know, stealing other coins names and why the name was really changed...shall i post the chat log on dash forum. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  and sdc ...fk off shitcoin,lol or ill half your coin price in 10mins .....thank you

hahaha 2 weeks coin die hard and newbie talking and want to crash the one year old coin,,....lol

I have 8k dash to sell just now, and know people who got more......goto cryptsy and bitfinex...im selling...r u buying , go on i dare you , save your coin  Wink

ok im waiting if dash did not dump u just a lier want to scam people, or maybe u part of the pump and dump group...lol Grin Grin Grin Grin

dump it now, dont talk, dash community set the wall at 0.01 hurry up...dump it.....

u should hear this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj2G7ajL_qI

pimps dont cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...hahahhahah

dash trolls ,lol ok, get ready  Grin

yeaa baby, gona dump dash 4 crave , crave is here 2 stay,lol, i know who bought at 0.004 , doubled and dumped....its all gd , nice noob shakeout Smiley

cmon dump it big mouth, i doubt u have 3 dash...lol 8k Huh dump that....pleaseeeee wakakakakakakak.....people will see how lier u are with big mouth has 8k dash bla...bla...bla.....
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Wow that was brutal. I'll admit i panic. Sold all of my coin at 600k. That's a lot of dump.

I'm out. Thanks crave, i bought mine when it's 50k and sold the last one just now. It's been a wonderful ride.  

So I should still expect 5btc from you when it hits 1million?  Or you send 2.5btc now and call it even?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Wow that was brutal. I'll admit i panic. Sold all of my coin at 600k. That's a lot of dump.

I'm out. Thanks crave, i bought mine when it's 50k and sold the last one just now. It's been a wonderful ride.  

congrats!! Enjoy...
Activity: 1344
Who are the devs?

Names?

History in this business?

industrialcoinmagic Has a new account? never used bitcointalk before?

This is not FUD BTW, as an investor I think we deserve that!

I won't be investing

We all know at this point this is a pump and dump coin, with modded source to make it a little better then dash.

if you haven't made a profit by now then your not in the crypto game.

hahaha cant delete this now lol

Yeah oops, unmoderated thread lol

The pump appears to be over Tongue
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
oreders filled yes

baby wants a market node  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
hi sdc & dash cravers,lol u guys bought , sold , then bought your shitcoins and got dumped on today,lol you guys are so stupid, dont you think i was prepared for you...lol i wondr who has been dumping your coins..for crave? lol im one step ahead and if you keep talking shit here to get cheap crave or to try and save the skin of your now dying coins...i will put the nail into your coins Wink  ive seen many irc chat logs of drk dev doing things,( sdc merger, dash accidental name change reveal on git, otoh fake pump to lure poor noobs into a dying coin and much more you dont know, stealing other coins names and why the name was really changed...shall i post the chat log on dash forum. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  and sdc ...fk off shitcoin,lol or ill half your coin price in 10mins .....thank you

hahaha 2 weeks coin die hard and newbie talking and want to crash the one year old coin,,....lol

I have 8k dash to sell just now, and know people who got more......goto cryptsy and bitfinex...im selling...r u buying , go on i dare you , save your coin  Wink

ok im waiting if dash did not dump u just a lier want to scam people, or maybe u part of the pump and dump group...lol Grin Grin Grin Grin

dump it now, dont talk, dash community set the wall at 0.01 hurry up...dump it.....

yeaa baby, gona dump dash 4 crave , crave is here 2 stay,lol, i know who bought at 0.004 , doubled and dumped....its all gd , nice noob shakeout Smiley
So you are saying this price halving is just a pump and dump ploy? <--- just realized that was a bit fuddy. I'll see myself out.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
people who actual own crave do not listen to the people with brand new accounts they maniuplate using what they can
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

Where you think the end of the dump will be?, i would like to buy cheap

0.0004 or 40k satoshi...and then mod will close this thread...lol

legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
1st the dump then the NEWBIE dev vanishes... yea this coin is legit
They are noob...
Cryptoworld is hard
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You will see how this fake buy walls are gone, once it is approaching, if you dont want to think of it end bagholding
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
1st the dump then the NEWBIE dev vanishes... yea this coin is legit

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Where you think the end of the dump will be?, i would like to buy cheap
Jump to: