Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 390. (Read 826718 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
hi sdc & dash cravers,lol u guys bought , sold , then bought your shitcoins and got dumped on today,lol you guys are so stupid, dont you think i was prepared for you...lol i wondr who has been dumping your coins..for crave? lol im one step ahead and if you keep talking shit here to get cheap crave or to try and save the skin of your now dying coins...i will put the nail into your coins Wink  ive seen many irc chat logs of drk dev doing things,( sdc merger, dash accidental name change reveal on git, otoh fake pump to lure poor noobs into a dying coin and much more you dont know, stealing other coins names and why the name was really changed...shall i post the chat log on dash forum. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  and sdc ...fk off shitcoin,lol or ill half your coin price in 10mins .....thank you

hahaha 2 weeks coin die hard and newbie talking and want to crash the one year old coin,,....lol

I have 8k dash to sell just now, and know people who got more......goto cryptsy and bitfinex...im selling...r u buying , go on i dare you , save your coin  Wink

ok im waiting if dash did not dump u just a lier want to scam people, or maybe u part of the pump and dump group...lol Grin Grin Grin Grin

dump it now, dont talk, dash community set the wall at 0.01 hurry up...dump it.....

u should hear this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj2G7ajL_qI

pimps dont cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...hahahhahah

dash trolls ,lol ok, get ready  Grin

yeaa baby, gona dump dash 4 crave , crave is here 2 stay,lol, i know who bought at 0.004 , doubled and dumped....its all gd , nice noob shakeout Smiley

cmon dump it big mouth, i doubt u have 3 dash...lol 8k Huh dump that....pleaseeeee wakakakakakakak.....people will see how lier u are with big mouth has 8k dash bla...bla...bla.....

dashpay,lol im guessing you forgot to dump, have u not seen the chart,  i sold a gd few k of drash last night ... lol more coming 2day..enjoy

u said u have 8k dash now ?

people....u see his post ?

who is lier ?

it's all up to you if u still want to buy this coin....this lier iis here...lol

where is ur 8k dash to dump HuhHuhHuhHuh

lier,scamer,manipulator thats you.....

r u blind...go check exchanges.. the sells are there... you wana know more truth about dash....wheres the multi million $ compaines  that wont add drk but will add dash?  you got  a winery and a coffee shop ffs,lol truth is a whale bought evan and told him ,, name change=pump...wana know names? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
CoinTelegraph http://cointelegraph.com/

interested be Crave
He also requested retweet add Crave to other exchanges/.

where it the link to this tweet, somewhere in your photoshop config?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I was expecting a correction like this yesterday. This just helps redistribution and the lost SDC/DASH guys to bark over something in this thread. We have 1 less masternode since the ATH (144) so there was no panic dump going on and the price will probably keep climbing once more people understand the math behind the profitability of masternodes.

crave community never say anything bad about drk or sdc?  Huh weird

at least good promote  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Ita a matter of time this pump is over, you wont have 1000 btc volume / day, it is unsustainable, if you dont want to be aware of that

You weren't here last year when coins like Blackcoin or Darkcoin we're doing 1000-2000 btc per day for weeks on end then.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156

interested be Crave

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
hi sdc & dash cravers,lol u guys bought , sold , then bought your shitcoins and got dumped on today,lol you guys are so stupid, dont you think i was prepared for you...lol i wondr who has been dumping your coins..for crave? lol im one step ahead and if you keep talking shit here to get cheap crave or to try and save the skin of your now dying coins...i will put the nail into your coins Wink  ive seen many irc chat logs of drk dev doing things,( sdc merger, dash accidental name change reveal on git, otoh fake pump to lure poor noobs into a dying coin and much more you dont know, stealing other coins names and why the name was really changed...shall i post the chat log on dash forum. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  and sdc ...fk off shitcoin,lol or ill half your coin price in 10mins .....thank you

hahaha 2 weeks coin die hard and newbie talking and want to crash the one year old coin,,....lol

I have 8k dash to sell just now, and know people who got more......goto cryptsy and bitfinex...im selling...r u buying , go on i dare you , save your coin  Wink

ok im waiting if dash did not dump u just a lier want to scam people, or maybe u part of the pump and dump group...lol Grin Grin Grin Grin

dump it now, dont talk, dash community set the wall at 0.01 hurry up...dump it.....

yeaa baby, gona dump dash 4 crave , crave is here 2 stay,lol, i know who bought at 0.004 , doubled and dumped....its all gd , nice noob shakeout Smiley

cmon dump it big mouth, i doubt u have 3 dash...lol 8k Huh dump that....pleaseeeee wakakakakakakak.....people will see how lier u are with big mouth has 8k dash bla...bla...bla.....

dashpay,lol im guessing you forgot to dump, have u not seen the chart,  i sold a gd few k of drash last night ... lol more coming 2day..enjoy

u said u have 8k dash now ?

people....u see his post ?

who is lier ?

it's all up to you if u still want to buy this coin....this lier iis here...lol

where is ur 8k dash to dump HuhHuhHuhHuh

lier,scamer,manipulator thats you.....
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Wow that was brutal. I'll admit i panic. Sold all of my coin at 600k. That's a lot of dump.

I'm out. Thanks crave, i bought mine when it's 50k and sold the last one just now. It's been a wonderful ride.  

So I should still expect 5btc from you when it hits 1million?  Or you send 2.5btc now and call it even?

Of course not. A bet is a bet. 0.01 is when the bet is clear. The main idea is to see how crazy this pump can go, if it failed then nothing.

Besides, i'm observing the situation for now. Once the smoke clear, i will decide whether to enter again or leave this coin completely.

And yes, the deal is still on.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
.02 in couple days. Fucking panic sellers are a bunch of idiots,
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
I was expecting a correction like this yesterday. This just helps redistribution and the lost SDC/DASH guys to bark over something in this thread. We have 1 less masternode since the ATH (144) so there was no panic dump going on and the price will probably keep climbing once more people understand the math behind the profitability of masternodes.
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab

fill my order @ bittrex.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Ita a matter of time this pump is over, you wont have 1000 btc volume / day, it is unsustainable, if you dont want to be aware of that
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I think we should set a floor on the vendor bond amount.  Let Market Operators set what they want it to be, but with a network wide minimum of say 100 coins.

sounds good
legendary
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
1st the dump then the NEWBIE dev vanishes... yea this coin is legit
They are noob...
Cryptoworld is hard

Come on dude ! We don't go too the Dash thread and troll...
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

HMMMMMM!, I wounder how this is going to play out. I love volatility.  
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156

interested be Crave

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Wow that was brutal. I'll admit i panic. Sold all of my coin at 600k. That's a lot of dump.

I'm out. Thanks crave, i bought mine when it's 50k and sold the last one just now. It's been a wonderful ride.  

So I should still expect 5btc from you when it hits 1million?  Or you send 2.5btc now and call it even?
i sure am waiting to collect those  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

legendary
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
lets see coin over 700k, Big walls under 800k. crash price, receive wall coins for less.
rinse repeat you guys are letting the whales get to you!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
where are you dumpers? i'm waiting my order @450k get filled
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Where you think the end of the dump will be?, i would like to buy cheap

there will be some big dumps happens soon because current price is just an artificial pump soon it will go it's actual price.
Jump to: