Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 399. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
You should call your masternodes -> "primenodes"
it sounds cooler  Wink

No
Libertynodes. (Or freedom nodes)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
This is going to fall so hard.... But until then, you might have a very enjoyable ride. So play risky, but jump before the plane crashes !!! Have fun  Wink

WAS that picture you thought was funny, then thought was unfunny so removed it  DMD airways? yeh i don't fly them

Cravers fly rockets - see ya

Yes, indeed I removed it because I though it was tasteless. I hope for you that you are right and that the rocket never stops flying Wink

what a humble response - i hope for us you buy some crave and join in Smiley

you might be surprised

I would have loved to invest a few days ago (in March), but I believe it has become too risky to invest now. Altcoins can be so unpredictable Sad

But maybe somone here can convince me it would be a sound investment to buy crave now. As I see it, this is a massive pump which will be followed by a massive dump. I hope someone here can prove me wrong so I can invest in Crave because this coin looks nice.

yea alts are so unpredictable that they do the opposite of what the majority thinks  crave buyers are in the minority almost like we know something!!!

No the idiots are buying... U mickghee and darkproton and the others in the actual pump group are doing the opposite "dumping".... should i bring out some chat logs  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
it sounds cooler  Wink

No
Activity: 196
How long does it to receive crave from wallet to wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
it sounds cooler  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
This is going to fall so hard.... But until then, you might have a very enjoyable ride. So play risky, but jump before the plane crashes !!! Have fun  Wink

WAS that picture you thought was funny, then thought was unfunny so removed it  DMD airways? yeh i don't fly them

Yes, indeed I removed it because I though it was tasteless. I hope for you that you are right and that the rocket never stops flying Wink

you might be surprised

I would have loved to invest a few days ago (in March), but I believe it has become too risky to invest now. Altcoins can be so unpredictable Sad

But maybe somone here can convince me it would be a sound investment to buy crave now. As I see it, this is a massive pump which will be followed by a massive dump. I hope someone here can prove me wrong so I can invest in Crave because this coin looks nice.

yea alts are so unpredictable that they do the opposite of what the majority thinks  crave buyers are in the minority almost like we know something!!!
Activity: 155

WAS that picture you thought was funny, then thought was unfunny so removed it  DMD airways? yeh i don't fly them

you might be surprised
Activity: 210
lulz. no other exchange will takes this coin even with the volume because they know whose behind it  Roll Eyes
Activity: 155

WAS that picture you thought was funny, then thought was unfunny so removed it  DMD airways? yeh i don't fly them

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
maybe crave is pieced together but in the time it was pieced together other dev teams are sitting on their hands doing nothing.
Presumptuous and all encompassing but generally I would say that is an accurate statement for a majority of the coins out.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
What's the delay here? Should be at least $4 by now.

It's for the best distributive Wink
Activity: 710
Merit: 500
What's the delay here? Should be at least $4 by now.  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
ALPHA MASTERNODE

sologap*

BETA MASTERNODE

Kimowa*

1ST MASTERNODE - FULL

members so far:

Troublesome96 - 100 *
nickhiggins123 - 50 *
((mrpupmeritis)) - 250 (all funds go to industrialcoinmagic from node split)
((snafflecoin)) - 100  (all funds go to industrialcoinmagic from node split)

2ND MASTERNODE - FULL

blapy - 100 *
snafflecoin - 200
CraveIt - 90
tm2013 - 50 *
((trader19)) - 60 (all funds go to industrialcoinmagic from node split)

3RD MASTERNODE - FULL

mitchr4 - 492 *
Kimowa - 8 *

4TH MASTERNODE- OPEN

Hyperjacked - 50 *
Khornate - 35

5TH MASTERNODE- OPEN

all mark in asterisk paid 300 crave away from setting up 2 more nodes tonight for master network, if you cannot buy entire node then come with us on the crave node network, send me pm if you would like to join i run with sologap https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/khusbo781-39023

we aim to drive price high by getting as many nodes online as possible

if you would like us to setup node for you without touching your coins you can message me or sologap Smiley

if you have good experience please comment

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crave-adrenaline-node-setup-service-1016963
Activity: 336
maybe crave is pieced together but in the time it was pieced together other dev teams are sitting on their hands doing nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
locomotive tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crave to the moon la-la-la-la-la! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Dash price dropping as CRAVE price rises.

Vertoe is a gun for hire, possibly we can get him on CRAVE time to add more value.

R.I.P to the people who dumped cheap.

Activity: 448
Jump to: