Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 401. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
terrible fud guys dev did libsek, sig cache and modified new pos and orignal bitcoin code lmao Cheesy
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
LOL this dev may not be able to code but man look at those shiny photoshop Roadmaps Shocked

Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

It's amazing what you can do with 5 dollars on www.fiverr.com

Roadmap 1 its ready. Roadmap 2 soon.

The source code is different. DEV good programmer and cryptographer.

LOL thats a lie go look at the github u moron... hes stringing crap together, nothing proprietary all just copy paste... To have u all lock ur money in masternodes while the team is dumping

Here you can see an angry trader, which hasnt make money of crave
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
LOL this dev may not be able to code but man look at those shiny photoshop Roadmaps Shocked

LOL thats a lie go look at the github u moron... hes stringing crap together, nothing proprietary all just copy paste... To have u all lock ur money in masternodes while the team is dumping

worst fud ever. go jump off a bridge.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156

stupid bot padding the books with shitty orders hiding the real liquidity. Come on cryptsy/poloniex list CRAVE already. The people CRAVE it!
The bot makes people sell chepar, as a buyer perspective, people sell cheaper, so if you want to buy, this bot makes your day, those walls were at 0.00785 10 min ago xD
stupid bot padding the books with shitty orders hiding the real liquidity. Come on cryptsy/poloniex list CRAVE already. The people CRAVE it!

just realise lmao  Cry
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1246
Just to remind everyone again, at current coin supply:

Only 54 markets can be created

Only 1096 Masternodes can be created

In reality we will never see this amount because very few will have enough coins to create a market and not everyone will eventually be able to afford a Masternode.

Take into account also coins that will be burned for blur, all the stakers without masternodes and everyone else having to use or trade the currency and you'll see why this will go up in price.
Just bought another mn, right now 3, insane profit waiting me
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is falling fast now, while Crave is holding strong.. I think its time for something to replace bitcoin for good!

Next year i predict:

bitcoin = 0,013 crave

1 crave = 1590 USD
Activity: 67
Futurest
Amazing pump...

Not really once you factor-in the distribution model of consequent coins.

There is a major scramble for the first 500k coins because these will produce/mine all future coins through staking/masternodes. And since the first coins don't even have 1mn marketcap, it attracts serious whale attention.

In comparison XC went to 10-15mn marketcap with the announcement of a centralized mixer...

Clear and correct
legendary
R.I.P to all the people who sold too soon.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Amazing pump...

Not really once you factor-in the distribution model of consequent coins.

There is a major scramble for the first 500k coins because these will produce/mine all future coins through staking/masternodes. And since the first coins don't even have 1mn marketcap, it attracts serious whale attention.

In comparison XC went to 10-15mn marketcap with the announcement of a centralized mixer...
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
1ST MASTERNODE - FULL

members so far:

Troublesome96 - 100
nickhiggins123 - 50
((mrpupmeritis)) - 250 (all funds go to industrialcoinmagic from node split)
((snafflecoin)) - 100  (all funds go to industrialcoinmagic from node split)

2ND MASTERNODE - OPEN

blapy - 100
snafflecoin - 200
CraveIt - 90
tm2013 - 50

3RD MASTERNODE - FULL (NODE RELEASE APPROX 4-5HRS)

mitchr4 - 492
Kimowa - 8

4TH MASTERNODE- OPEN
sign me up for a 2ND adrealine i will match the rest! and -->  (all funds go to industrialcoinmagic from node split) Wink thx

great thank you very much i sent pm

here is some tutorial i think it will be same build for gui as well http://counterpartydocumentation.readthedocs.org/en/latest/installation.html

I just sent you 54 Crave for the nodes...please take 2 for yourself and 2 for ICM!
Thanks for your hard work!

thanks for your contribute i make sure ICM gets it
Activity: 440
Is there anywhere I can mine crave? Maybe a site that mines other coins and payout in crave?
Jump to: