Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 403. (Read 826718 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Lol "demand is so high", demand for what??

Manipulation is so high because that's who's wanting u to think demand is so high.  Derp.

what are you talking about? demand for a real business model with an experienced hardworking dev...the scene of the crypto world is changing....

Lol, already more than a few good ones already put there
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Everyone in this thread talk about "big dump incoming" Why dump??
There is no reason for dump except some ppl wants to cash out, this is normal in crypto.
This coin is great with amazing tech and many things is on the way, so if you want to dump it, do it now, be sure, someone with fat buy orders waiting for you.

+1000
$10??
$25??
Maybe $50/crave soon

crypto has to evolve everyone right at moment we have great dev, great traders, technical expert and good marketing nothing can stop that

What if a chat log was leaked showing bankrolling of this project by well known scammers?  Would that stop it?

I do not possess such a thing and have no evidence to suggest such a thing is true but at the moment, the whole project is run by newbie accounts with no credibility beyond borrowing a lot of other coin features for "phase 1" and creating a roadmap for the next phases.

I have no doubt the dev is very good.  The roadmap looks good.  Lets speak hypothetically for a minute...what if this two week old project turned out to be a coordinated pump with a view to maximise dump profits by locking coins in masternodes?

Wouldn't that have an impact?

I respect anybody's right to remain anonymous online if they choose to be but I hope that anybody investing in this coin is being sure to invest only what they can afford to lose.....just in case.

Lets face it, it wouldn't be the first time in altcoin history that people got caught with their pants down.  I really hope for the sake of crypto that this is totally legit.  It'd be good for all of crypto if this is as real as people want it to be.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
There is no reason for dump except some ppl wants to cash out, this is normal in crypto.
This coin is great with amazing tech and many things is on the way, so if you want to dump it, do it now, be sure, someone with fat buy orders waiting for you.

Traders that want someone to dump a little amount, so they can make money fast, the same game always. Dont be fooled, we are going to 0.01 today
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

+1000
$10??
$25??
Maybe $50/crave soon

crypto has to evolve everyone right at moment we have great dev, great traders, technical expert and good marketing nothing can stop that
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

+1000
$10??
$25??
Maybe $50/crave soon
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
"when I wake up tonight" ?

too much craving poor guy has been up many hour  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
lol 24h high over 77k ... early crave miners be like:

http://i.imgur.com/3mRQ3O0.jpg

:-)
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

Manipulation is so high because that's who's wanting u to think demand is so high.  Derp.

what are you talking about? demand for a real business model with an experienced hardworking dev...the scene of the crypto world is changing....
1ST MASTERNODE - FULL

members so far:

Troublesome96 - 100
nickhiggins123 - 50
((mrpupmeritis)) - 250 (all funds go to industrialcoinmagic from node split)
((snafflecoin)) - 100  (all funds go to industrialcoinmagic from node split)

2ND MASTERNODE - OPEN

blapy - 100
snafflecoin - 200
CraveIt - 90
tm2013 - 50

3RD MASTERNODE - FULL (NODE RELEASE APPROX 4-5HRS)

mitchr4 - 492
Kimowa - 8

4TH MASTERNODE- OPEN

I'll send 50 today...please pm your address and when I wake up tonight I will,send it...
cheers!

thanks check your pm i already sent address thank for contribution Smiley
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
1ST MASTERNODE - FULL

members so far:

Troublesome96 - 100
nickhiggins123 - 50

2ND MASTERNODE - OPEN

blapy - 100
snafflecoin - 200
CraveIt - 90
tm2013 - 50

mitchr4 - 492
Kimowa - 8

4TH MASTERNODE- OPEN

I'll send 50 today...please pm your address and when I wake up tonight I will,send it...
cheers!

we have been highest trade like top 4 for days now

#craveit

Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

Kimowa, sign me up for 50 crave on a node.
As a side note, once I arrive home from work in a few hours I will be setting up a crave --> blur burning service, similar to what you are doing with the masternodes but for the blur asset.
Cheers Smiley
ahh blur asset, been playing and compiling and trying but had no success so far.. anyone can setup a tutorial?

it uses dogeparty i think initial source so you need tutorial for counterparty compile
It gets very complicated compiling the thing, and rather than risk screwing up someone's pc with a tutorial, I'd take on the risk with a service myself

nice i look forward to using your service let me know if me or sologap can help
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
bump
There is something wrong with masternodes. The payouts are not fair/ the reporting that a node is up is wrong.

This node https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?C9rSwdfQLgiY8LRf6F5UQuW1qniEpppjTe  has been up since 6pm gmt yesterday (18 hours)  and has not received a single payment. According to crave.ninja and the wallet this node is up so why has it not received even one payment?
1ST MASTERNODE - FULL

members so far:

Troublesome96 - 100
nickhiggins123 - 50

2ND MASTERNODE - FULL

blapy - 100
snafflecoin - 200
CraveIt - 90
tm2013 - 50
((trader19)) - 60 (all funds go to industrialcoinmagic from node split)

mitchr4 - 492
Kimowa - 8

4TH MASTERNODE- OPEN

Hyperjacked - 50

Three nodes full guys get those craves while they hot Cheesy
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Everyone is worried about the "coming dump" but I believe this is whole "pump" is being done by disillusioned Dark/Dash whales unhappy with the direction Evan is going.

It is in their best interest to send this up and maintain the price in the several dollar range for awhile to challenge Dash's dominance, they won't be able to do that if it gets real high and crashes to the ground floor then no one will trust it.

Yes! Some Long term Da$h investors did not like the name change...I said it before but the Dark name change created a void for a talented Dev like ICM a too open up a can of jones soda 1999 Can of Whoopa$$

Rumor spreading that ICM is vertoe.  Grin

Who is Vertoe?

He was a DRK dev but imho he was far overvalued.. If you look at his commits at github he did mainly translation Jobs but nothing really innovative or "new". He left DRK, and i am quite glad he did as he often overreacted and was too "loud" for a professional project. If he would be in here - i would be out.

Dig harder

https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/commits/master?page=32
https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/commits/master?page=31
https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/commits/master?page=30

I basicly did the whole 0.11 darkcoin wallet before evan started working on this. and kept maintaining upstream compatibility and security fies from the bitcoin tree.

I'm overrated, yes. but not overvaluated. and btw i'm for hire.

Good too see you in here! stay awhile the community is genuine and the chat is free!
Welcome!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
https://www.coinigy.com/s/i/5527ae56.jpg
[/quote]
and future.... dump of the year....
[/quote]

I think a good dump would be good to spread the coin and get rid of the speculators. Too bad demand is so high!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Kimowa, sign me up for 50 crave on a node.
As a side note, once I arrive home from work in a few hours I will be setting up a crave --> blur burning service, similar to what you are doing with the masternodes but for the blur asset.
Cheers Smiley
ahh blur asset, been playing and compiling and trying but had no success so far.. anyone can setup a tutorial?

it uses dogeparty i think initial source so you need tutorial for counterparty compile
It gets very complicated compiling the thing, and rather than risk screwing up someone's pc with a tutorial, I'd take on the risk with a service myself
Jump to: