Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 394. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
If i setup a node how soon before i will start to get payments?

will be few hours it is depend on luck

How do I know if its working correctly? my node that is
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
SDC scam. bob rayn ready use this shit for scam

Check;

-snip-

Dont understand your hate for that project but ok.... must be scam if the dev has been around for months

It mostly comes from people talking about SDC here in the CRAVE thread.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I feel bad for all of you who are running a lot of mn, at least im sure you bought cheap, so you are not at a loss. No real support you see
Activity: 147
200000k before tommorow , pump is over.

be ready for second wave
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
200000k before tommorow , pump is over.

DOnt the whole point of this PnD was to have people lock funds in masternodes while the pump team escapes..leaving masternode holders holding on to the bags.. I must say bravo! These scams are getting more elaborate everytime
Activity: 448

will be few hours it is depend on luck
Activity: 196
everyone calm and tweet poloniex and cryptsy and lets go to the moon

POLO already said they wont have that crap... and Cryptsy of all place said its shit in their trollbox! When craptsy turns down your coin u know its bad

right  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
cmon guys its not 2 month yet.....

i supposed to post this pict after 2 month.... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
Bob has made it's profits .

POLO already said they wont have that crap... and Cryptsy of all place said its shit in their trollbox! When craptsy turns down your coin u know its bad
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
I saw how empty the order book was on the dump a minute ago... I could see 300k... So I dumped and took double my money thanks for the ride guys Smiley

Activity: 14
This is going down, the buy walls are fake, the dump showed the true depth of the ob, and is fucking empty.
When you want to sell, you will see how faked you were, time will tell. I just espect not too much people end bagholding
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Bro, someone cashed out. This is the expected response. No need to lash out. The only thing to hope for is that it wasn't the dev. Sorry man. Sucks either way to get your heart kicked out of your chest like that

So what? Someone wanted to sell their coins and sold. What's wrong with that? maybe a person needs money urgently.
Over 300k left crave in an instant. I am just saying, be careful man. No need to lash out. I bought Crave in the beginning. I think a lot of folks did. I sold periodically as I am sure a lot of folks did but this is different. Just, keep your head up and your eyes on the market cap.
Activity: 3
OH NO LOOK OUT, MASSIVE DUMP

/sarcasm

http://i.imgur.com/wPbMJ4v.png

~ Ace Master Flexx
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Bro, someone cashed out. This is the expected response. No need to lash out. The only thing to hope for is that it wasn't the dev. Sorry man. Sucks either way to get your heart kicked out of your chest like that

So what? Someone wanted to sell their coins and sold. What's wrong with that? maybe a person needs money urgently.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Feel bad for the people selling so low. The coin is becoming more and more scarce, you wont be able to buy them anymore as the volume nearly halfed in a day. See you suckers at 10,000,000
Jump to: