Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 408. (Read 826718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Today 0.01 easy, lets go CRAVEEEE
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
we gonna have alot of nodes running onthis server so watch out Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
it 0.01 is reached, there will be dumping from some to earn profit, thats logical...
logical...ask mrz123 ...lol think about any shit ico...before coin wallet is out its $2mill on coinmarketcap, then death spiral as dev is incompetant and gives up......crave not even a mill yet...look at the coin..wow... $10mill minimum........think bro

Hey Bro! Thanks for the heads up PM! gotta get sleep it's 4am in New York zzzzzzzz
update three people have now joined:

Troublesome96 - 100
nickhiggins123 - 50
mrpupmeritis - 250

we are on our way to third node! just 100 crave left

anyone interest contact me or sologap, i will take node setup enquiries when he offline
Hi all,

im really sorry if i didn't answer one of you today as i was very busy setting up nodes and im feeling very tired now.

will continue after 8 hrs, please pm me if i still didn't setup your nodes so i do not forget.

Thanks

sologap just finished the master network Smiley we are going ahead with group buys
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
1440 craves is made daily until when?HuhHuh

Seems no one is interested in placing a reply for this question even dev.

Forever!    It has been answered many times.. 

But once the markets are up crave will have to be burned constantly for market use if i understand correctly thus the total coin count may even go down depending on usage.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
ok ... final dilemma .. need to generate a masternodepriv key .. but the wallet wont start if that is not specified in the conf file.

chicken and the egg problem Sad

rename you conf file to anythine, then after you generate the key you can pate it. and rename the conf again to crave.conf

sologap - crave legend!

sleep

thankyou for helping
Activity: 323

Seems no one is interested in placing a reply for this question even dev.
Activity: 210
ok ... final dilemma .. need to generate a masternodepriv key .. but the wallet wont start if that is not specified in the conf file.

chicken and the egg problem Sad

rename you conf file to anythine, then after you generate the key you can pate it. and rename the conf again to crave.conf
Activity: 210
Hi all,

im really sorry if i didn't answer one of you today as i was very busy setting up nodes and im feeling very tired now.

will continue after 8 hrs, please pm me if i still didn't setup your nodes so i do not forget.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
it 0.01 is reached, there will be dumping from some to earn profit, thats logical...
logical...ask mrz123 ...lol think about any shit ico...before coin wallet is out its $2mill on coinmarketcap, then death spiral as dev is incompetant and gives up......crave not even a mill yet...look at the coin..wow... $10mill minimum........think bro
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
guys buyz wallsa rising.....zee 0.01 is today Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
100 coins floor is managable...
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Activity: 140
I think we should set a floor on the vendor bond amount.  Let Market Operators set what they want it to be, but with a network wide minimum of say 100 coins.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Activity: 323
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Just advert.  Refer to OP for roadmap.