Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 405. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
A lot of bro bs going on in this thread..

I wounder if Bob and his wife Gekko is onboard.

I would assume that this shitcoin was created by Vertoe ( former DRK developer ) in collaboration with BobSurplus, for that epic pump and dump.

It was definitely cloned by someone who worked for DRK. He knows the masternode configs too well.

frankly i could careless i made 60btc off this and more than happy got remaining 13btc worth i leave that for 0.01btc. i am just enjoying profits and waiting for next coin to say "masternodes pos". i love you crave

Wise words Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I would assume that this shitcoin was created by Vertoe ( former DRK developer ) in collaboration with BobSurplus, for that epic pump and dump.

It was definitely cloned by someone who worked for DRK. He knows the masternode configs too well.

My 10 year old nephew set up a DRK masternode following an online guide a few months back.  I really think you are overstating how complicated masternode configuration is.  There is a lot of documentation out there and if you choose a good guide, you can just copy and paste the commands.

Aren't you the fucker that lost 28 thousand darkcoins because of a bet or something? Not to mention that right after that, Dark went up 2.5x in price ROFL!. What an honor! I see that you are going from shitcoin to shitcoin trying to recover your money.

Anyways, speaking of this shitcoin. Like i said, it was created by Vertoe, maybe you or Evan himself and one thing is for sure, Bobsurplus is the one that pumps it as we speak.

I also like the implementation of masternodes. Just like Peter Todd said in the past; convince people to make as many masternodes as they can, thus removing their coins out of market and then start dumping with Bob and his crew on their stupid heads.

check distribution you will find you are wrong for typical pump and dump you need good holding like 30% not case here distribution is positive
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

My 10 year old nephew set up a DRK masternode following an online guide a few months back.  I really think you are overstating how complicated masternode configuration is.  There is a lot of documentation out there and if you choose a good guide, you can just copy and paste the commands.

Aren't you the fucker that lost 28 thousand darkcoins because of a bet or something? Not to mention that right after that, Dark went up 2.5x in price ROFL!. What an honor! I see that you are going from shitcoin to shitcoin trying to recover your money.

Anyways, speaking of this shitcoin. Like i said, it was created by Vertoe, maybe you or Evan himself and one thing is for sure, Bobsurplus is the one that pumps it as we speak.

I also like the implementation of masternodes. Just like Peter Todd said in the past; convince people to make as many masternodes as they can, thus removing their coins out of market (+ price stability) and then start dumping with Bob and his crew on their stupid heads.
agree very nice graphs and depth chart is very nice  Cool
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
I would love to see Crave on Bitcoinwisdom.com.

I could take a bag of popcorn and watch this all day  Cool

Me too, how do we do that?

This is a great alternative https://cryptrader.com/charts/bittrex/crave/btc  Cheesy
Activity: 364
I would love to see Crave on Bitcoinwisdom.com.

I could take a bag of popcorn and watch this all day  Cool
1ST MASTERNODE - FULL

members so far:

Troublesome96 - 100
nickhiggins123 - 50
((mrpupmeritis)) - 250 (all funds go to industrialcoinmagic from node split)
((snafflecoin)) - 100  (all funds go to industrialcoinmagic from node split)

2ND MASTERNODE - OPEN

blapy - 100
snafflecoin - 200
CraveIt - 90

3RD MASTERNODE - FULL (NODE RELEASE APPROX 4-5HRS)

mitchr4 - 492
Kimowa - 8

4TH MASTERNODE - OPEN

fund these nodes guys get these coins of the market lets go to moon Cheesy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Someone just bought out a whales 14.24 BTC sell wall - Holy mother of fuck. We are going to the moon this time!

I watched that too.. This is totally exploding!! Do not try selling and buying back in lower, they just don't let you, I made that mistake at 220k and had to buy back at 260k (not overly bothered now lol) but I'm seeing it every time people sell on trex!

It's like one whale says "Hey, I want to play, let's take the price down" - then 3 others turn up, bite him in the ass and say "How bout no."

LOL
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Someone just bought out a whales 14.24 BTC sell wall - Holy mother of fuck. We are going to the moon this time!

I watched that too.. This is totally exploding!! Do not try selling and buying back in lower, they just don't let you, I made that mistake at 220k and had to buy back at 260k (not overly bothered now lol) but I'm seeing it every time people sell on trex!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
$1MILLION MARKET CAP BABY

There is a lot of $$ on the fence. When you start seeing PAYCOIN and DASH go down 50%... watch out! A lot of the Alt-Money will be flowing in....

dash aint going down 50% lol. dash is not bothered and too much needs to be done to move dash of its throne. 50% lol
Activity: 56

#craveit Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
$1MILLION MARKET CAP BABY

There is a lot of $$ on the fence. When you start seeing PAYCOIN and DASH go down 50%... watch out! A lot of the Alt-Money will be flowing in....

Another 500 just got put in our nodes  Cool im stacking buy support come at me bros
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything

anyone who disagress this aint being pumped needs to think again. that buy wall side is same since 200k and it creeps up each time. if those buy orders wanted to get in they would have done it buy now. you can still make money off it but long term for the coin is yet to be seen. whatever anyone says this will be a coin i will remember

there is a reason why poloniex isnt adding this.

Ha! As if Poloniex has ethical issues with pumpcoins.

or maybe they dont want volume overshadowing monero lol. vanilla coin is way better than this that wont need a pump when time comes. got me next coin too its under the radar should be interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
anyone who disagress this aint being pumped needs to think again. that buy wall side is same since 200k and it creeps up each time. if those buy orders wanted to get in they would have done it buy now. you can still make money off it but long term for the coin is yet to be seen. whatever anyone says this will be a coin i will remember

there is a reason why poloniex isnt adding this.

Ha! As if Poloniex has ethical issues with pumpcoins.

frankly i could careless i made 60btc off this and more than happy got remaining 13btc worth i leave that for 0.01btc. i am just enjoying profits and waiting for next coin to say "masternodes pos". i love you crave
Activity: 2
Crave is the #1!! Just watching it climb is mega. will it break 0.01 today do ya think?
Jump to: