Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 404. (Read 826718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ST MASTERNODE - FULL

members so far:

Troublesome96 - 100
nickhiggins123 - 50
((mrpupmeritis)) - 250 (all funds go to industrialcoinmagic from node split)
((snafflecoin)) - 100  (all funds go to industrialcoinmagic from node split)

2ND MASTERNODE - OPEN

blapy - 100
snafflecoin - 200
CraveIt - 90
tm2013 - 50

3RD MASTERNODE - FULL (NODE RELEASE APPROX 4-5HRS)

mitchr4 - 492
Kimowa - 8

4TH MASTERNODE- OPEN
sign me up for a 2ND adrealine i will match the rest! and -->  (all funds go to industrialcoinmagic from node split) Wink thx

great thank you very much i sent pm

here is some tutorial i think it will be same build for gui as well http://counterpartydocumentation.readthedocs.org/en/latest/installation.html
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
1ST MASTERNODE - FULL

members so far:

Troublesome96 - 100
nickhiggins123 - 50

2ND MASTERNODE - OPEN

blapy - 100
snafflecoin - 200
CraveIt - 90
tm2013 - 50

mitchr4 - 492
Kimowa - 8

4TH MASTERNODE- OPEN
sign me up for a 2ND adrealine i will match the rest! and -->  (all funds go to industrialcoinmagic from node split) Wink thx
Kimowa, sign me up for 50 crave on a node.
As a side note, once I arrive home from work in a few hours I will be setting up a crave --> blur burning service, similar to what you are doing with the masternodes but for the blur asset.
Cheers Smiley
ahh blur asset, been playing and compiling and trying but had no success so far.. anyone can setup a tutorial?

it uses dogeparty i think initial source so you need tutorial for counterparty compile
Activity: 258
Merit: 112
1ST MASTERNODE - FULL

members so far:

Troublesome96 - 100
nickhiggins123 - 50

2ND MASTERNODE - OPEN

blapy - 100
snafflecoin - 200
CraveIt - 90
tm2013 - 50

mitchr4 - 492
Kimowa - 8

4TH MASTERNODE- OPEN
legendary
As a side note, once I arrive home from work in a few hours I will be setting up a crave --> blur burning service, similar to what you are doing with the masternodes but for the blur asset.
Cheers Smiley
ahh blur asset, been playing and compiling and trying but had no success so far.. anyone can setup a tutorial?
Cheers Smiley

great very nice i will add you to list
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Cheers Smiley
legendary
A lot of bro bs going on in this thread..

I wounder if Bob and his wife Gekko is onboard.

I would assume that this shitcoin was created by Vertoe ( former DRK developer ) in collaboration with BobSurplus, for that epic pump and dump.

It was definitely cloned by someone who worked for DRK. He knows the masternode configs too well.

My 10 year old nephew set up a DRK masternode following an online guide a few months back.  I really think you are overstating how complicated masternode configuration is.  There is a lot of documentation out there and if you choose a good guide, you can just copy and paste the commands.

Aren't you the fucker that lost 28 thousand darkcoins because of a bet or something? Not to mention that right after that, Dark went up 2.5x in price ROFL!. What an honor! I see that you are going from shitcoin to shitcoin trying to recover your money.

Anyways, speaking of this shitcoin. Like i said, it was created by Vertoe, maybe you or Evan himself and one thing is for sure, Bobsurplus is the one that pumps it as we speak.

I also like the implementation of masternodes. Just like Peter Todd said in the past; convince people to make as many masternodes as they can, thus removing their coins out of market (+ price stability) and then start dumping with Bob and his crew on their stupid heads.

You're a really nice human being.  Thanks for your kind words.
just ignore, what i don't understand what are his intention appearing and trolling and getting personal  Huh what a waste
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I said yesterday around 600btc vol, looks like i wasnt so optimistic, first stop 0.01.
Get ready
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything

I would assume that this shitcoin was created by Vertoe ( former DRK developer ) in collaboration with BobSurplus, for that epic pump and dump.

It was definitely cloned by someone who worked for DRK. He knows the masternode configs too well.

My 10 year old nephew set up a DRK masternode following an online guide a few months back.  I really think you are overstating how complicated masternode configuration is.  There is a lot of documentation out there and if you choose a good guide, you can just copy and paste the commands.

Aren't you the fucker that lost 28 thousand darkcoins because of a bet or something? Not to mention that right after that, Dark went up 2.5x in price ROFL!. What an honor! I see that you are going from shitcoin to shitcoin trying to recover your money.

Anyways, speaking of this shitcoin. Like i said, it was created by Vertoe, maybe you or Evan himself and one thing is for sure, Bobsurplus is the one that pumps it as we speak.

I also like the implementation of masternodes. Just like Peter Todd said in the past; convince people to make as many masternodes as they can, thus removing their coins out of market (+ price stability) and then start dumping with Bob and his crew on their stupid heads.

You're a really nice human being.  Thanks for your kind words.

This is what YourMother is referring to https://dashtalk.org/threads/a-warning-to-you-all.4373/

Please read so you don't make the same mistakes as me.

Gambling can take you from everything to nothing in moments.

I also like the implementation of masternodes. Just like Peter Todd said in the past; convince people to make as many masternodes as they can, thus removing their coins out of market and then start dumping with Bob and his crew on their stupid heads.

check distribution you will find you are wrong for typical pump and dump you need good holding like 30% not case here distribution is positive

3 wallets on bittrex have nearly 30%

how can you see it beta.bitrex not work  Huh
Activity: 83
There is something wrong with masternodes. The payouts are not fair/ the reporting that a node is up is wrong.

This node https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?C9rSwdfQLgiY8LRf6F5UQuW1qniEpppjTe  has been up since 6pm gmt yesterday (18 hours)  and has not received a single payment. According to crave.ninja and the wallet this node is up so why has it not received even one payment?
Activity: 98
Someone just bought out a whales 14.24 BTC sell wall - Holy mother of fuck. We are going to the moon this time!

I watched that too.. This is totally exploding!! Do not try selling and buying back in lower, they just don't let you, I made that mistake at 220k and had to buy back at 260k (not overly bothered now lol) but I'm seeing it every time people sell on trex!

It's like one whale says "Hey, I want to play, let's take the price down" - then 3 others turn up, bite him in the ass and say "How bout no."

LOL

Yeah, someone took him out. He had about 40-50BTC he was trying to manipulate with. He got 14BTC eaten and was trying to be back in with out losing too much.... He used his remaining 35BTC to push the price down to get back in...

He or She is a new whale and ignorant to how and when  to manipulate the price. This is the time you let it run up another 5x, not play games.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

I also like the implementation of masternodes. Just like Peter Todd said in the past; convince people to make as many masternodes as they can, thus removing their coins out of market and then start dumping with Bob and his crew on their stupid heads.

check distribution you will find you are wrong for typical pump and dump you need good holding like 30% not case here distribution is positive

3 wallets on bittrex have nearly 30%
agree very nice graphs and depth chart is very nice  Cool

That depth chart is ridiculous! This price is only going one way.... Upppppppp!!

Some big sells and buys. Hopefully those coins went from one whale to many buyers not to an even bigger whale LOL

dumping great at this point because distribution gets wider and harder to get node or burn blur Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

That depth chart is ridiculous! This price is only going one way.... Upppppppp!!

Some big sells and buys. Hopefully those coins went from one whale to many buyers not to an even bigger whale LOL
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Yes Agree! You can even do a little TA. Put in some ichimoku clouds Wink
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

Jump to: