Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 414. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I have been working on cravetalk.org most of the day.  I'm down to some final setup and troubleshooting.  I've been in touch with dev to make sure image is spot on, and will grant him privelaged access to a Development section for OP, announcements, etc.

We'll need some trusted forum moderators and suggestions on categories.  If anyone wants to volunteer or can make some recommendations, I would appreciate it.

Traveling tomorrow, but should be ready to bring moderators on board by Friday, and everyone else on board a few hours later.  

A couple additional features:
- I will also have a section for Guides and will allow PDF uploads.
- Forum uses a hybrid of infinite scroll and pages.
- Forum includes a mobile native layout.

smf?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
any users interested in masternode group buy if you cannot afford the 500? then split profit?

me

send me pm me and sologap will contribute some nodes to the network to start profit good
any users interested in masternode group buy if you cannot afford the 500? then split profit?

yes we can have Node pool  Grin

we will corner node market any interest pm me or sologap for group buy of nodes or setting up nodes individually do quick before price rockets
Activity: 224

me
Activity: 210

yes we can have Node pool  Grin
Activity: 336
1 mil in a day or so... but i no longer have time to day trade. so I Hold. Intergalactic profits ROFL.
Updated the Windows d/l link in the OP, rebuilt with the latest for Jesse and sologap - removed 9999 port requirement for adrenaline nodes.  You also get a little peek at the UI I'm working on I guess Wink

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
This is CRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 140
Updated the Windows d/l link in the OP, rebuilt with the latest for Jesse and sologap - removed 9999 port requirement for adrenaline nodes.  You also get a little peek at the UI I'm working on I guess Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Glorious amount of panic sells as well - Once again the strong hands make all the money around here. You could have pussied out this time yesterday at 280,000 Sat - wonder how these people feel now?

How many times do we have to say it? We are going to pass 1 Million Satoshi per Crave today and thats final - I'm not asking, I'm telling. Everything I've said - every call I've made has been shown to be accurate. The only inaccuracy was that yesterday we actually did BETTER than was expected and hit 640,000 satoshi.

There are now under 75 BTC between this price and 1 Million Satoshi. 10,000 Coins are needed for a market requiring over 80 BTC each - minimum! Over 15% of the total coins are out of circulation in nodes and that number is increasing every hour.

It's a matter of simple mathematics. Forget what you think you know - operate purely on the fact that supply is becoming more and more limited and as price increases demand for the product increases.

You WILL profit by simply buying and holding - at any price. Buy 500 coins and operate an Adrenaline Node - It will pay for itself in a few months and then keep generating a trickle of revenue for as long as its operational.

People pay 10's of 1000s of dollars for Scrypt mining machine and BTC mining equipment that MIGHT generate $X per day with a strong element of Luck needed. Here you get guaranteed income coming in that is only going to increase as unlike mining operations - there is only a small number of nodes up for grabs. We wont face the problem of too many miners, increasing each day, dumping coins. Once the maximum number of nodes have been established it becomes a bloodbath, a bidding war between people desperate to buy 500 coins from people and take over the nodes. BUT the porblem is, why would this person sell you their node if its generating such a tidy profit? You will therefore have to fork out for not just the market value of the coins, but also for lost revenue for however many months the person and yourself agree on.

Think about it guys - you are NOT going to lose money on this coin unless you sell. Holders, especially node operators, will be generating more BTC per dollar invested than those mining BTC themselves!
legendary
I first. Do not steal my idea!
I will open the market for wholesale Cryptocurrency.

Tongue

Waiting for the technology market Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
+0.666666

new meme Grin

This is the story baby! Cool

The master node reward really is + 0.66666666. Those extra 6s do add up over time.
legendary
+0.666666

new meme Grin

This is the story baby! Cool
Activity: 14
smh cryptoworld still hasnt learned about these pumps and dumps, another burn is incoming with this coin and it is only going to destroy crypto more
Now the fun begins team. Watch how quickly we hit 0.01 Now that the big buys - in the 10s of BTC each - have begun to flow in. People want a market and they know that at this price - at any price - it will pay for itself!

+0.666666  Grin
Activity: 56
Now the fun begins team. Watch how quickly we hit 0.01 Now that the big buys - in the 10s of BTC each - have begun to flow in. People want a market and they know that at this price - at any price - it will pay for itself!

Hi, Guys. As I can activate the Master. Please, Step by Step for beginner. And how many coins I need to buy to make staking effectively? (Yo hablo Espanol)

I honestly do not know the magic number regarding staking. I would like to learn about this as well.

There is a guide for node setup on cravecoin.info
http://www.cravecoin.info/master-node-guide/

me and sologap can setup nodes we are trust and dont touch coins

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crave-adrenaline-node-setup-service-1016963
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Jump to: