Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 418. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
dev, please tell us how to spend node reward coins without effecting the 500.

bump
Activity: 224

does coin control allow for this? I am talking out of my ass, but just a thought.
Activity: 140

Are you basing this off Spreadcoin code or writing it from scratch?
This is entirely from scratch.  I haven't looked at Spreadcoin at all and don't know anything about it tbh.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Putting the Adrenaline Surge features in now.  Removed the 9999 port requirement. Smiley

Wow, I was actually just thinking of that Cheesy

IS this based of SPR code?

If this is based off Spreadcoin, I think I could bring some of the remnants of that community over to Crave Smiley

Actually, a new dev team has formed for SpreadCoin Cheesy

Mr. Spread's original idea of MNs has been changed to "servicenodes", which function similar to MNs, but allow services over the blockchain (eg: escrow, betting).
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156

Putting the Adrenaline Surge features in now.  Removed the 9999 port requirement. Smiley

Good work! Thanks Dev!

If this is based off Spreadcoin, I think I could bring some of the remnants of that community over to Crave Smiley

it does not matter if this code from another coin, what important is dev give us all in one coin, everything you want in one coin
Activity: 854

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

Woohoo! Sweet!
legendary
Activity: 1162

buy buy . up to 0.008 today
legendary

Nice!!! Now STFU trolls!!

WOW

That was quick.  At this rate will you be done in a week.

Will you be eliminating world hunger next week?

i fucking love you dev!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1162
legendary

Very nice work, developer Smiley
I asked this question awhile back but never got an answer.

Dev:

Is Crave being developed specifically for illicit activities or is it a privacy centric coin that some people may abuse just as they may abuse bitcoin or cash?  I ask because I am all for supporting the creation of tools to enhance one's right to privacy but am not willing to support tools specifically designed for illicit activity.

Thanks.

When dealing with a worldwide or "planetary" market, what exactly do you consider is illegal?

And are those things considered illegal to everyone else worldwide?

Crypto is the wild west right now on a planet-wide scale.  Each of us has to evaluate the risks they are willing to take and know the laws of their home country so that they can make educated decisions.  Cryptocurrency technology excites me to no end and I love the potential world-changing ability it brings to the table.  However, due to the nature of laws in my country, it would be unwise for me to support a coin specifically created as a tool for those looking to engage in what my country has determined are illicit activities. 
people made 1000x profits already
its done!!!!!!!!
it cost me 2420 satoshi to mine this. and i mined it late after the hashrate went up 5x
you all are going to lose so much if you buy now

Your post history shows you are a sdc and pnd group lover. Thanks for your naysaying.
I am just trying to imagine you having a conversation on any subject in real life.

Nice!!! Now STFU trolls!!
Activity: 140

Jump to: