Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 417. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
With the port requirement removed, you can run as many adrenaline nodes as you want on one machine by giving each instance its own datadir and port.  I know that was a feature a few of you really wanted bad, so I could push it now if you want or you can wait until I have the other UI stuff done.  Let me know how bad you need it.

well, we need it very bad,, also can you make the wallet reads from one datadir without lock, and make wallet.dat have more than node key/address.
Having multiple daemon instances using the same datadir is practically impossible without re-architecting a ton of the core code Wink

Having wallet.dat support more than one node is what I'm working on for the cold wallet side.  The hot wallet, or actual running adrenaline node, has to be a unique instance.  What I'm working on is storing the masternode configuration in the wallet database, and allowing the user to configure as many as they like and manually plug in the CRAVE address that has the collateral for each one.  I'm trying to make it so you don't have to mess with config files, you just open the cold wallet go to the tab put in the information for your remote nodes, click a button to copy the needed .conf section for the VPS, click a button to activate and you're done.  Make it as seamless as possible.

yes i understand, your idea is very great dev, keep up the good work !! thanks
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
if everything listed on the roadmap been done , then we can expect 676BTC marketcap or more.

After roadmap 2  we can expect 6760BTC marketcap or more Wink
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Anybody running a masternode on Linux? Specifically on a raspberry pi?

http://www.cravecoin.info/master-node-guide/

The guide is really good, but we need a more professional website. Someone here with the ability for to make it ? I have a friend that could make a pretty good one, but it will cost money.

I will try PM the dev and talk about it. It's time to build a strong community here. Infrastructure is important.  Cool

Sologap was on it and it was looking good and professional.

If sologap pulls out then there are plenty of cheap easy bootstraps for website that are also work on mobile. They usually run $10-$20.
Then the hosting.  They are literally plug and play setups and look great. It is what all the coins do for the most part. Very cheap and very easy for anyone with any website experience.

i have the website package waiting for my host to enable sql so i can upload it should be up by tomorrow thanks

bitch cry bitch cry we all know th real objective is to get cheap coins

we wont fall for your bs
toodles
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
who wants me totaketo 1000k tonight  Cool
i love it once the market follow the news, looks like trolls are buying before it is tooo late.. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
still hold some cravecoin.

Really great.

post this 2 weeks ago:

40MB blocksize+ Colored coin+ Darknet Anonymous+super rare.

what's the current marketcap of this coin?

13000sat*0.52M=67.6 BTC.

if everything listed on the roadmap been done , then we can expect 676BTC marketcap or more. Smiley

i remember this haha was very cheaaaap i wish i bought more!

i am glad still hold some CRAVEcoin. not much, only few hundreds.

i hope i brought more when price is 13K sats and marketcap is 67.6BTC.
Thanks for the talent work dev. you have a amazing team.
Activity: 140
With the port requirement removed, you can run as many adrenaline nodes as you want on one machine by giving each instance its own datadir and port.  I know that was a feature a few of you really wanted bad, so I could push it now if you want or you can wait until I have the other UI stuff done.  Let me know how bad you need it.

well, we need it very bad,, also can you make the wallet reads from one datadir without lock, and make wallet.dat have more than node key/address.
Having multiple daemon instances using the same datadir is practically impossible without re-architecting a ton of the core code Wink

Having wallet.dat support more than one node is what I'm working on for the cold wallet side.  The hot wallet, or actual running adrenaline node, has to be a unique instance.  What I'm working on is storing the masternode configuration in the wallet database, and allowing the user to configure as many as they like and manually plug in the CRAVE address that has the collateral for each one.  I'm trying to make it so you don't have to mess with config files, you just open the cold wallet go to the tab put in the information for your remote nodes, click a button to copy the needed .conf section for the VPS, click a button to activate and you're done.  Make it as seamless as possible.

Really great.

post this 2 weeks ago:

13000sat*0.52M=67.6 BTC.

if everything listed on the roadmap been done , then we can expect 676BTC marketcap or more. Smiley

i remember this haha was very cheaaaap i wish i bought more!
legendary
Activity: 1162
$10 today it's possible .keep watching and eat some popcorn with my hooney ( PC :3 )
legendary
Activity: 1148

Really great.

post this 2 weeks ago:

13000sat*0.52M=67.6 BTC.

dev, please tell us how to spend node reward coins without effecting the 500.

bump
You can send the reward coins, you can use coin control to double check the inputs that are selected if you like.  The collateral coin input is locked when the masternode is activated so it should be unspendable / never selected as an input.

Thanks, this was very important info for lots of members.
dev, please tell us how to spend node reward coins without effecting the 500.

bump
You can send the reward coins, you can use coin control to double check the inputs that are selected if you like.  The collateral coin input is locked when the masternode is activated so it should be unspendable / never selected as an input.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156

Wow!!! Amazing!
legendary
Activity: 1050
The thing that is special about this coin is that updates are delivered in a matter of days, rather than weeks and months.
Activity: 854

Putting the Adrenaline Surge features in now.  Removed the 9999 port requirement. Smiley

Are you basing this off Spreadcoin code or writing it from scratch?

Wow, I was actually just thinking of that Cheesy

IS this based of SPR code?

If this is based off Spreadcoin, I think I could bring some of the remnants of that community over to Crave Smiley

it does not matter if this code from another coin, what important is dev give us all in one coin, everything you want in one coin

I agree it doesn't matter where the code comes from.  If quality code is already out there that performs a function you want, there's nothing wrong with utilizing it if it's open source and properly attributed.
Ok I'm sorry for the Fud this fucking coin is unreal

lololololol
Activity: 854

Are you basing this off Spreadcoin code or writing it from scratch?
This is entirely from scratch.  I haven't looked at Spreadcoin at all and don't know anything about it tbh.

Fair enough.  You may want to take a quick look if you get a minute.  The original Spreadcoin dev (Mr. Spread) wrote some extremely elegant in-wallet masternode code before he disappeared.  
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Ok I'm sorry for the Fud earlier this fucking coin is unreal.
Jump to: