Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 440. (Read 826718 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I think people need a darkmarket that's reliable/autonomous/fully trusted, - and that is of great value
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Do Masternodes work? Anyone confirm?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Everyone is worried about the "coming dump" but I believe this is whole "pump" is being done by disillusioned Dark/Dash whales unhappy with the direction Evan is going.

It is in their best interest to send this up and maintain the price in the several dollar range for awhile to challenge Dash's dominance, they won't be able to do that if it gets real high and crashes to the ground floor then no one will trust it.

I agree and by the looks of it Crave is the right coin at the right time. Everything is just right about this. Quantity isn't too high, dev is legit, community is there, price is cheap. You can still buy 150 for 1 btc. lol!!!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Everyone is worried about the "coming dump" but I believe this is whole "pump" is being done by disillusioned Dark/Dash whales unhappy with the direction Evan is going.

It is in their best interest to send this up and maintain the price in the several dollar range for awhile to challenge Dash's dominance, they won't be able to do that if it gets real high and crashes to the ground floor then no one will trust it.

Yes! Some Long term Da$h investors did not like the name change...I said it before but the Dark name change created a void for a talented Dev like ICM a too open up a can of jones soda 1999 Can of Whoopa$$
Activity: 210
Masternodes list is still growing Smiley

http://www.richlist.eu/crave/masternodes

What does it take to setup a Masternode?

500 crave
I could help you  Wink

Don't have enough BTC to get 500 Crave at these prices Smiley Next time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
wtf i was playing with wordpress i come back to see the price and OMG
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Activity: 555
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Activity: 72
Anyone having deposit problems at bittrex or ccex?
Activity: 91
Masternodes list is still growing Smiley

http://www.richlist.eu/crave/masternodes

What does it take to setup a Masternode?

500 crave, which used to be cheap, still cheaper than it will be soon though
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
OMG I saw this coin at 20k satoshi, why didnt I buy?  Angry

That's why you did not read the roadmap and not look the source code. I think. Just look the source code to understand it the coolest coin.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
http://www.cravecoin.info/pos-information/

3) Converting CRAVE to BLUR (blur will be the currency in the anon market) at  a 1 crave to 5 blur rate

is it 1 crave for 5 blur or vice versa?

It's 5 crave for 1 blur
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Looking at the total supply, and features of this coin, the price is still peanuts.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
http://www.cravecoin.info/pos-information/

3) Converting CRAVE to BLUR (blur will be the currency in the anon market) at  a 1 crave to 5 blur rate

is it 1 crave for 5 blur or vice versa?

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Activity: 234
OMG I saw this coin at 20k satoshi, why didnt I buy?  Angry

Because you didn't know dev would actually put out. Legit dev = Value.

Vaporware = p&d
Jump to: