Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 438. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
my Current Nodes earning 107 Crave worth ~0.6BTC= ~150$
from 7th of april till now  Cool

get yours NOW

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crave-adrenaline-node-setup-service-1016963

yes but thats if you own as many as you. you got in early. buying now requires some capital. im not running nodes but am enjoying the rise

True, all my nodes are from the coins i mined very super cheap  Grin
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
Support building we are ready!  This time aim 700K
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Everyone is worried about the "coming dump" but I believe this is whole "pump" is being done by disillusioned Dark/Dash whales unhappy with the direction Evan is going.

It is in their best interest to send this up and maintain the price in the several dollar range for awhile to challenge Dash's dominance, they won't be able to do that if it gets real high and crashes to the ground floor then no one will trust it.

Yes! Some Long term Da$h investors did not like the name change...I said it before but the Dark name change created a void for a talented Dev like ICM a too open up a can of jones soda 1999 Can of Whoopa$$

Rumor spreading that ICM is vertoe.  Grin

Um... what's/who's vertoe?

Super talented and well respected dev who left DRK/Dash for various reasons.  A real loss to DRK, a real gain to somebody.  I'd be surprised if Vertoe is working on this though despite being one of the few people with the talent to deliver the roadmap.

I was thinking about that on the way into work today.  Just thinking that it would make sense that this would be someone from Dark that didn't like what was going on there, and decided to do his own thing.  That would explain the middle finger in the Roadmap 2.0 bwahahahaha!  But who knows.  Just a rumor I guess.

Let's face it...I wouldn't be surprised if the dev was from dark and sandbagged his project on the side! Then when almost ready drops the bomb!
Activity: 555
Merit: 500

get yours NOW

yes but thats if you own as many as you. you got in early. buying now requires some capital. im not running nodes but am enjoying the rise
https://youtu.be/OnUzTrrkvuE

Code:
Please send me a contribution if you like the video 

crave wallet BtKVY44twYXYmetXH2aA2bFZ3RF8eRxaUd

very nice, good job!
Everyone is worried about the "coming dump" but I believe this is whole "pump" is being done by disillusioned Dark/Dash whales unhappy with the direction Evan is going.

It is in their best interest to send this up and maintain the price in the several dollar range for awhile to challenge Dash's dominance, they won't be able to do that if it gets real high and crashes to the ground floor then no one will trust it.

Yes! Some Long term Da$h investors did not like the name change...I said it before but the Dark name change created a void for a talented Dev like ICM a too open up a can of jones soda 1999 Can of Whoopa$$

Who is Vertoe?

He was a DRK dev but imho he was far overvalued.. If you look at his commits at github he did mainly translation Jobs but nothing really innovative or "new". He left DRK, and i am quite glad he did as he often overreacted and was too "loud" for a professional project. If he would be in here - i would be out.

anyone got a link to vertoe profile will see posting styles and compare if true and thats him then im out.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vertoe-232215
Activity: 234

Who is Vertoe?

He was a DRK dev but imho he was far overvalued.. If you look at his commits at github he did mainly translation Jobs but nothing really innovative or "new". He left DRK, and i am quite glad he did as he often overreacted and was too "loud" for a professional project. If he would be in here - i would be out.

I would be in on this project as it would be his/her own and would reflect those ideologies, not DASH? I never understood why a coin designed for darkness would change its name to dash-la-la. So fancy.
IMO, you'll find the genuine crypto dark users in here/showing up here. Dark switching to Dash was the final straw. Use crave for what you want...anything. Darkmarkets will adopt it and a true decentralized coin will reign.
Activity: 555
Merit: 500

Who is Vertoe?

anyone got a link to vertoe profile will see posting styles and compare if true and thats him then im out.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

Got my ears too the tracks brotha...you can hear the train coming long before you can see it!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
https://youtu.be/OnUzTrrkvuE

Code:
Please send me a contribution if you like the video 

crave wallet BtKVY44twYXYmetXH2aA2bFZ3RF8eRxaUd
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Who is Vertoe?

Activity: 224

This is a small "pump" if anything. Its not even really a pump. THIS COIN DOESNT EVEN HAVE A 1MIL MARKET CAP. NOT 500k COINS. Do the math. Its not hard to understand why this coin looks like its mooning. All its takes is one person to dump a shit load of coins. Hope you guys are ready. Crave has done nothing but laid out a cool looking Knock-off Roadmap that looks watered down from ShadowCash. Its all a pipe dream right now. Nothing has been proven to work. All hype.

^^^ Another butthurt SDC troll who missed the boat...  Go back to playing with your trolls longandshortschlong, pookietard, and child_dumbass.

get yours NOW

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Super talented and well respected dev who left DRK/Dash for various reasons.  A real loss to DRK, a real gain to somebody.  I'd be surprised if Vertoe is working on this though despite being one of the few people with the talent to deliver the roadmap.

This is a small "pump" if anything. Its not even really a pump. THIS COIN DOESNT EVEN HAVE A 1MIL MARKET CAP. NOT 500k COINS. Do the math. Its not hard to understand why this coin looks like its mooning. All its takes is one person to dump a shit load of coins. Hope you guys are ready. Crave has done nothing but laid out a cool looking Knock-off Roadmap that looks watered down from ShadowCash. Its all a pipe dream right now. Nothing has been proven to work. All hype.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

I was thinking about that on the way into work today.  Just thinking that it would make sense that this would be someone from Dark that didn't like what was going on there, and decided to do his own thing.  That would explain the middle finger in the Roadmap 2.0 bwahahahaha!  But who knows.  Just a rumor I guess.
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
lets see another all time high soon  Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
OMG I saw this coin at 20k satoshi, why didnt I buy?  Angry

I say better than you:

I saw this coin at 20k and I sold about 1000 coins on 20 k  Cool Crypto is a f*ckin whore Smiley

But NOTHING beats this...

http://i.imgur.com/BNy8q8u.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Rumor spreading that ICM is vertoe.  Grin

Who is Vertoe?

a rebel and genius dark/dash dev
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Jump to: