Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 452. (Read 826718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
anything u can do i can do better
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hello Crave community , I just bought 670 crave and I'm now looking to set up a masternode. I'm a noob when it comes to this so this might be a stupid question, but can I run a masternode on my windows 8 PC, or do I need to install Linux? If so, how do I go about and set it up?

Thank you for any help you can provide.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
What is the total yearly inflationary rate of this coin? POS and masternodes included.
1440 coins a day, 43 200 coins a month, 512 400 coins a year. Current supply is 536,723.
Wow that is insane, so that is more then 100% inflation per year then, that is worse then most fiat currencies. Its ironic that the term economic purity is used in the OP even though this coin has such a flawed economic basis behind it IMHO.  

Thank you for the acute answer however.

Well, ~100% in the first year, then it's closer to 50% in the second year and roughly 33% the third year followed by 25, 20, 16 percent respectively. But the (hopefully) increasing number of coins being held by masternodes and staking wallets should soften the blow quite a lot.

And for comparison if we take the current block reward of DASH, they are generating ~975 000 new coins every year while their current supply is 5,267,463 DASH.
Even Bitcoin will have 1.3 million new coins in a year while the current supply is just over 14 millions.

So I really wouldn't worry about it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What is the total yearly inflationary rate of this coin? POS and masternodes included.
1440 coins a day, 43 200 coins a month, 512 400 coins a year. Current supply is 536,723.
Wow that is insane, so that is more then 100% inflation per year then, that is worse then most fiat currencies. Its ironic that the term economic purity is used in the OP even though this coin has such a flawed economic basis behind it IMHO. 

numbers are only if 100% of the coins stake 100% of the year..that's not reality
Activity: 546

'
no just over the first year then it will be 50% 25% 12.5% 6.75%  this is needed to allow for new buisness and markets to form, we got this figured out its u that dont ....  then take into account burn to blur MN etc there really are few coins avail or willl ever be
That is indeed much better, thankyou for helping me understand that.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Btw anyone using the Mac wallet, or running a masternode on a Mac?  Working well so far?
yes me, works flawless. didn't test Adrealine node tho..
edit: maybe i set up mn on my mac pro later and give you guys feedback!

That would be awesome!  Please do.

Same here
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Thanks guys for moving your coins to an exchange. Your weakness got me 83 free crave within 30 minutes of starting my masternode. 1 Masternode!

that doesnt give you 83 crave...check transaction details..thats just the number of coins in transaction..your payout is 0.6666
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

It is exactly 100% inflation in the first year, 50% in second, 25% in third etc...

However you have to remember that people will be burning Crave to get Blur so they can buy things on dark markets.  So the amount of Crave should go down.  So it should be deflationary, therefore making the value of each Crave go up.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Fucker of "the system"

'
no just over the first year then it will be 50% 25% 12.5% 6.75%  this is needed to allow for new buisness and markets to form, we got this figured out its u that dont ....  then take into account burn to blur MN etc there really are few coins avail or willl ever be.. we are at the peak of liquidity .... this will only become more rare and sought after
Activity: 613
Merit: 501

It is exactly 100% inflation in the first year, 50% in second, 25% in third etc...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Btw anyone using the Mac wallet, or running a masternode on a Mac?  Working well so far?

That would be awesome!  Please do.
Activity: 546

Activity: 852
Thanks guys for moving your coins to an exchange. Your weakness got me 83 free crave within 30 minutes of starting my masternode.

You get +0.66666666 credit for that transaction. You do not get what was being transfered

I want the whole pie like Domino's lol.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Thanks guys for moving your coins to an exchange. Your weakness got me 83 free crave within 30 minutes of starting my masternode.

You get +0.66666666 credit for that transaction. You do not get what was being transfered
legendary
Activity: 1232
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Anyone using the Mac wallet with MN?
If I create my own master node how long are my coins locked up in the node for? Is it like staking so I can pull them out whenever I want?

Noob post I know sorry

You can pull them out anytime.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
If I create my own master node how long are my coins locked up in the node for? Is it like staking so I can pull them out whenever I want?

Noob post I know sorry
Thanks guys for moving your coins to an exchange. Your weakness got me 83 free crave within 30 minutes of starting my masternode. 1 Masternode!

Jump to: