Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 451. (Read 826718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Hello Crave community , I just bought 670 crave and I'm now looking to set up a masternode. I'm a noob when it comes to this so this might be a stupid question, but can I run a masternode on my windows 8 PC, or do I need to install Linux? If so, how do I go about and set it up?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Sent Sologap a PM, he will be able to set u up. Or you can do it yourself, there is a guide here somewhere if you read back some pages.

Ok, Thanks, I will PM him.  

I did find a guide on the Crave Website, but it looks like it's only Linux and it looks too advanced for me: http://www.cravecoin.info/master-node-guide/

So I guess it cannot be set up on Windows?

say thanks to whomever posted this guide  Wink Wink
Start up and sync your wallet.  
Open debug console, type: masternode genkey
Copy output key into a text file to be used later
Then, in debug console type: getaccountaddress 0
Copy output address into a text file to be used later
Send 500 CRAVE to address output above, no more, no less.  Exactly 500.
Close Wallet
Create/Edit crave.conf:
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=solo
rpcpassword=user
rpcport=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=YOUR_IP:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Save
Wait  15 blocks (see confirmations from wallet you sent 500 CRAVE)
To start masternode wallet, open debug console and type: masternode start
EDIT: don't forget to lock your win wallet so it doesn't stake!
legendary
How can I calculate how much would I stake in a day or week from the POS difficulty (19970) and netstakeweight (8073786520773) for let's say 100 coins?

the way i understood firs year is 100% inflation makes 1crave=2craves in one year period, makes your 100crave=200craves 200/365days=0.273crave daily conclusion: you should get aprox 2crave a week based on luck factor! but thats only first year second year you get 50%less. guys correct me if i am wrong.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hello Crave community , I just bought 670 crave and I'm now looking to set up a masternode. I'm a noob when it comes to this so this might be a stupid question, but can I run a masternode on my windows 8 PC, or do I need to install Linux? If so, how do I go about and set it up?

Sent Sologap a PM, he will be able to set u up. Or you can do it yourself, there is a guide here somewhere if you read back some pages.

Ok, Thanks, I will PM him.  

I did find a guide on the Crave Website, but it looks like it's only Linux and it looks too advanced for me: http://www.cravecoin.info/master-node-guide/

So I guess it cannot be set up on Windows?

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Some heavy manipulation going on.... Don't be fooled!
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
How can I calculate how much would I stake in a day or week from the POS difficulty (19970) and netstakeweight (8073786520773) for let's say 100 coins?
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
I do see how this coin can compete with currencies like DASH and SDC in terms of anonymity at this time. Unless there are more anonymity features planned for the future i do not see how the anonymity in CRAVE is competitive. Since duel key stealth addresses by themselves are not a particularly strong form of anonymity, SDC for example has many layers build on top of the duel key stealth addresses, by using zerocash style creation and destruction of tokens, whereas DASH uses coinjoin style mixers for example, I do not see any great innovation in terms of anonymity with CRAVE, furthermore the anonymity features that are implemented do not seem to be able to compete with other anonymous cryptocurrencies like SDC, DASH and XMR for example.

you forgot our once on tx broadcasting eliminating ip leak tru tor   that is a major innovation and first of its kind

Please tell me your joking?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Не кто не может подсказать у меня было 204 монеты сейчас есть много не подтверждённых монет и баланс упал до 153 с копейками и в транзакциях нету не чего о том что они были потрачены или выведены куда-то. Буду благодарен за информацию
ja wieso nicht einfach mal irgendein zeug schreiben was keiner versteht
find ich gut

google translate funzt auch mit russisch ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1428
Fucker of "the system"
I do see how this coin can compete with currencies like DASH and SDC in terms of anonymity at this time. Unless there are more anonymity features planned for the future i do not see how the anonymity in CRAVE is competitive. Since duel key stealth addresses by themselves are not a particularly strong form of anonymity, SDC for example has many layers build on top of the duel key stealth addresses, by using zerocash style creation and destruction of tokens, whereas DASH uses coinjoin style mixers for example, I do not see any great innovation in terms of anonymity with CRAVE, furthermore the anonymity features that are implemented do not seem to be able to compete with other anonymous cryptocurrencies like SDC, DASH and XMR for example.

you forgot our once on tx broadcasting eliminating ip leak tru tor   that is a major innovation and first of its kind
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

I have to bump that question.
legendary
Не кто не может подсказать у меня было 204 монеты сейчас есть много не подтверждённых монет и баланс упал до 153 с копейками и в транзакциях нету не чего о том что они были потрачены или выведены куда-то. Буду благодарен за информацию
find ich gut
lol HAHA  Grin
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
find ich gut
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

just sit back enjoy the ride and just sell at the right time.
legendary
https://crave.ninja has been updated with address of the masternodes and direct link to chainz block explorer - check your rewards instantly Smiley
very cool ocminer, thank you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
So would 900 coins staking be enough to find a crave a day? Not sure how it would work, but I would like to stake enough find a little, or maybe set up a masternode. I know for Clams around 400 is the magic number. How do master nodes compare to normal staking on average?
legendary
I quit CRAVE @280 and I made a HUGE mistake Sad
don't worry it happen to all of us once, there are some serious players/bears that shake crave market to get coins from weak hands. heck its happening now on trex, they shaka shaka Cheesy and don't let u buy cheaper later. u still did profit right? best thing is to hold and fire up Adrealine node.  Cool still cheap to get one..
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
https://crave.ninja has been updated with address of the masternodes and direct link to chainz block explorer - check your rewards instantly Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1428
Fucker of "the system"

thanks for the cheap coins
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Jump to: