Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 454. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
@Troublesome96  Craveland will live on in our hearts forever

when we get to 1000 dollars per crave - lets talk!
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Can I run/check multiple masternodes from one 1 qt wallet by simply switching wallet.dat and .conf files?
Activity: 224
Has there been any news on the marketplace?  Hard to keep up with all the cheerleading posts.

I was not aware the dev had a magic wand or genie lamp.
Is there anything else you would like to magically appear in the next few hours?

yes its been a whole 4 minutes. why don't we have CRAVEland yet. The amusement park built on white sandy shores which caters to all our worldly needs.  Dev?

Great idea. Let the onslaught of hounding begin now. How much are season tickets?

EDIT: I really must say, snaffle that that is one of if not the best post I have ever seen. The first time I have laughed out loud from a bitcointalk post. Thank you.

EDIT 2: I hope the dev puts that on all future road maps just for shits and giggles.

Stonehedge is a legit investor from Darkcoin, please don't treat him like that.  Or anyone for that matter.  This thread DOES move fast and many of us don't have time to catch up.  It's important that we answer people's questions.

Stonehedge, the roadmap2 was released yesterday and is now in the OP.  It shows that the marketplaces are coming (step 3) but a specific ETA isn't provided.

1. Are we not all legit investors? Please don't act as if he is more important that anyone else. He came with attitude and got some back, Big deal.

2. If he would drop the cheerleading comment then I am certain he would have gotten an answer.

If you think for one second because he is possibly a larger investor so he deserves more respect than anyone else then take a hike. I have the habit of reading the thread and not expecting answers to be handed to me in life...back to the whole instant gratification thing. If you have a legit question ask it, but certainly don't come in slinging your dick making off hand comments and expect a legit answer. That is all.

i doubt u have more than 100btc, big investor did not talk too much....big mouth = have no money

ups sorry for saying that, but that is the fact
okay guys stop messing around, all new investors are welcome. small and big ones, let's just keep it civil, please. Welcome Stonehedge  Cool

I will not let where we are going devolve into a pissing contest. This will be my last comment in regarding this.

I say welcome as well Stonehedge, and I expect the same treatment if I act that way here in the forum or in real life.
I'm blunt an honest and many consider me a dick, but those that get it know I will bend over backwards for them.

If big mouth = no money, I guess then passive aggressive = huge investor?

I am just a poor broke slob, what do I know. Keep thinking that.
And the idea of someone having more money than the next makes them more important is the exact opposite
of why satoshi created crypto.

But you have to admit that CRAVEland was brilliant and I really do hope the dev adds it to all future road maps.
We already know he has a sense of humor with the hookers and blow joke.

Wow, I wasn't actually looking for a reaction.  I apologise for sounding brusque.

I only asked because a new account posted yesterday that the marketplace was ready and in return I asked when it would be available for testnet and I was unable to find the response in amongst the huge number of positive posts about this coin.

I clearly misunderstood and also missed the roadmap.  Thanks for pointing me back towards the OP, I suppose I should have checked their first.

For the most part for the last 24hrs has been spent working out the kinks in getting the nodes set up with many questions and answers in that regard.
On another note that you might need to know that I believe is not mentioned in the OP is that the windows wallet has been updated to 1.4 so if you are running a pc then you know the drill.
The wallet download in the OP is now the new 1.4 version

EDIT: all wallets in the OP are now 1.4
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi all,

I could use some help compiling the Linux wallet as I am a bit of a Linux noob. I am running Linux Mint 17.1 Cinnamon 64-bit.

I downloaded the zip from github and I followed https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/blob/master/doc/readme-qt.rst. It says:

"First, make sure that the required packages for Qt5 development of your distribution are installed, for Debian and Ubuntu these are:

apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools \
    build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev \
    libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev \
    libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev

then execute the following:

qmake
make"

I don't understand these last two commands. Where / in what folder / how do I need to execute them?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
some of my Masternodes do Strange Things, because i forgot the Staking=0 in the conf file, some of them staked and stopped the MN Service.
But even after adding Staking=0 in the Config and restarting the Daemon, the Balance did not returned.
like this Adress:
C2RsWDb7tr1qvvyrPNzNptjT7RjK6EQueq

{
        "account" : "",
        "address" : "C2RsWDb7tr1qvvyrPNzNptjT7RjK6EQueq",
        "category" : "generate",
        "amount" : 1.00000000,
        "confirmations" : 867,
        "generated" : true,
        "blockhash" : "e7491117983066917d63a1159579100801d8df227e775f241879a5be8c722afe",
        "blockindex" : 1,
        "blocktime" : 1428511968,
        "txid" : "fe429fb21ff496c796cfce9d9a4be10ab44a867e166284f9fb91139297ad6d4d",
        "time" : 1428511968,
        "timereceived" : 1428511968
    }

root@Node1Crave:~/.crave# craved-balance

Even after >800 Blocks the Staked amount is not back to the Balance.

half of my Masternodes are stuck like that.

anyone an idea whats wrong here? How long does it take until the Coins are back in Balance from Staking?

it happend to me before, you need to wait for stake to confirm (189 confirmations) then you need to setup your Adrealine node fresh.. GL

For possible future reference, have you found/tried a way around setting up the node fresh in this situation?
yes after confirmation is done you send whole balance to your "normal" local wallet then resend back 500 crave to masternode address and ./craved masternode start don't forget to recheck your crave.conf gen=0 so it doesn't stake again.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Has there been any news on the marketplace?  Hard to keep up with all the cheerleading posts.

Is there anything else you would like to magically appear in the next few hours?

yes its been a whole 4 minutes. why don't we have CRAVEland yet. The amusement park built on white sandy shores which caters to all our worldly needs.  Dev?

Great idea. Let the onslaught of hounding begin now. How much are season tickets?

EDIT: I really must say, snaffle that that is one of if not the best post I have ever seen. The first time I have laughed out loud from a bitcointalk post. Thank you.

EDIT 2: I hope the dev puts that on all future road maps just for shits and giggles.

Stonehedge is a legit investor from Darkcoin, please don't treat him like that.  Or anyone for that matter.  This thread DOES move fast and many of us don't have time to catch up.  It's important that we answer people's questions.

Stonehedge, the roadmap2 was released yesterday and is now in the OP.  It shows that the marketplaces are coming (step 3) but a specific ETA isn't provided.

1. Are we not all legit investors? Please don't act as if he is more important that anyone else. He came with attitude and got some back, Big deal.

2. If he would drop the cheerleading comment then I am certain he would have gotten an answer.

If you think for one second because he is possibly a larger investor so he deserves more respect than anyone else then take a hike. I have the habit of reading the thread and not expecting answers to be handed to me in life...back to the whole instant gratification thing. If you have a legit question ask it, but certainly don't come in slinging your dick making off hand comments and expect a legit answer. That is all.

i doubt u have more than 100btc, big investor did not talk too much....big mouth = have no money

okay guys stop messing around, all new investors are welcome. small and big ones, let's just keep it civil, please. Welcome Stonehedge  Cool

I will not let where we are going devolve into a pissing contest. This will be my last comment in regarding this.

I say welcome as well Stonehedge, and I expect the same treatment if I act that way here in the forum or in real life.
I'm blunt an honest and many consider me a dick, but those that get it know I will bend over backwards for them.

And the idea of someone having more money than the next makes them more important is the exact opposite

But you have to admit that CRAVEland was brilliant and I really do hope the dev adds it to all future road maps.

Wow, I wasn't actually looking for a reaction.  I apologise for sounding brusque.

I only asked because a new account posted yesterday that the marketplace was ready and in return I asked when it would be available for testnet and I was unable to find the response in amongst the huge number of positive posts about this coin.

I clearly misunderstood and also missed the roadmap.  Thanks for pointing me back towards the OP, I suppose I should have checked their first.

legendary
some of my Masternodes do Strange Things, because i forgot the Staking=0 in the conf file, some of them staked and stopped the MN Service.
But even after adding Staking=0 in the Config and restarting the Daemon, the Balance did not returned.
like this Adress:

{
        "blockhash" : "e7491117983066917d63a1159579100801d8df227e775f241879a5be8c722afe",
    }

anyone an idea whats wrong here? How long does it take until the Coins are back in Balance from Staking?

it happend to me before, you need to wait for stake to confirm (189 confirmations) then you need to setup your Adrealine node fresh.. GL

as you can see it's already more then 800 Blocks since the stake happend, so everything should be returned as of now.
no no, you need to setup your Adrealine node fresh, must have 500 crave to lock it again.
like this Adress:

{
    }

For possible future reference, have you found/tried a way around setting up the node fresh in this situation?

I will not let where we are going devolve into a pissing contest. This will be my last comment regarding this.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
like this Adress:

{
    }

as you can see it's already more then 800 Blocks since the stake happend, so everything should be returned as of now.
legendary
like this Adress:

{
    }

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
like this Adress:

{
    }

Activity: 522
Merit: 500
Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
legendary

Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
If there is masternodes who get alot of coins each day, then how big is really the cap of this coin? If there is only 0,52m coins, then the amount they will get will drastically be reduced now as the price and demand is going up?? Or am i missing something Tongue ?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

ups sorry for saying that, but that is the fact...

if crave's community want to attract an investor, welcome them....without investor ur crave's is not valuable...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Has there been any news on the marketplace?  Hard to keep up with all the cheerleading posts.

hahahhaha they dont know, u are a big investor which bought almost 30k dash at $4......

are they noobs ?
Jump to: