Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 456. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The best part is the markets have not even begun.

Fuck mining for bitcoins to become rich - thats so 2014 - Nowdays all you need is a handful of Crave nodes and you will never have to worry about your bills again!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The best part is the markets have not even begun.
Wow, just got my lazy arse up, and what a night for crave,i'm so glad my hard drive packed up last week with 7500 coins on it Grin lets hope the data recovery centre can get them off for me,think i may pick up a few more before it hits $1

Try Recuva before taking it somewhere
https://www.piriform.com/recuva

And it is already over $1
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
Activity: 135
Wow, just got my lazy arse up, and what a night for crave,i'm so glad my hard drive packed up last week with 7500 coins on it Grin lets hope the data recovery centre can get them off for me,think i may pick up a few more before it hits $1
And sologap with 16-32 nodes possibly bringing in a roi every month.
8K - 16K a month?

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
500,000 will be reached in minutes at this rate. Mother of God. I had no idea the demand was THIS strong!

People will have seen that it's enjoyed consistent volume for the past few days now and that it's certainly not a P&D scam coin. When Bittrex breaks the 500 BTC 24/h volume then surely other exchanges will no longer be able to ignore it - which is when the fun really begins.

Came sooner than expected - 521 BTC 24/h volume on Bittrex.

It is now 4th most traded coin(ahead of dash) in 24 hour by volume.
500,000 will be reached in minutes at this rate. Mother of God. I had no idea the demand was THIS strong!

People will have seen that it's enjoyed consistent volume for the past few days now and that it's certainly not a P&D scam coin. When Bittrex breaks the 500 BTC 24/h volume then surely other exchanges will no longer be able to ignore it - which is when the fun really begins.

This is gonna be insane. Remember the 10,000 BTC volume on Blackcoin last March? We haven't seen nothing yet - thats why people can still buy with confidence.
Well, it is affordable still to run a MasterNode, this is what attracts people!
Great stuff guys!

2.22555btc to buy a enough for 1 node currently
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I <3 Alts

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Well, it is affordable still to run a MasterNode, this is what attracts people!
Great stuff guys!

Yep! I underestimated the power of the Darkmarket. It must surely mean we are sucking the capital out of DRK and pretty much every other alt out there.

Great to see people cashing out too. If they are happy walking away never buying back in so be it - good luck! But dont expect some crazy retrace. Its past that stage - this is the "Gotta Have It" stage - where price wont stop going up it passes DRK - then it might level out a tad - maybe.

Why? Because every time the price goes up the multi nodes become more profitable, when the nodes become more profitable the price goes up.

Buy - Hold - Sit back and watch the show! $1 USD was way off - $5 is more appropriate by Sunday given the number of coins in total.
$1 a coin
$500 a node.

The idea of nodes saturating the market is leaving fairly quickly.
Activity: 4

Bought at 85k sats and thought I was late but boy, this looks unstoppable...
legendary
Activity: 994
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I <3 Alts

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
okay okay, darkmarket buy ups officialy started  Cool
Activity: 4
legendary
Activity: 994
Jump to: