Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 65. (Read 826713 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
ok < waiting Pump
no pump again just only dump lots of coin
hahaha dead crave
darkcrave will kick crave to the trash

Whatever you say, sport.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
ok < waiting Pump
hahaha dead crave

Haha. Darkcrave? Everyone knows that darkcrave has a fake volume on c-cex. 
and that its wallet and masternodes are/were broken
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
ok < waiting Pump
hahaha dead crave

Haha. Darkcrave? Everyone knows that darkcrave has a fake volume on c-cex. 
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
ok < waiting Pump
hahaha dead crave

Maybe  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
ok < waiting Pump
hahaha dead crave
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
legendary
Forget-about-it
Any info from devs ?
no not really. community is picking up some pieces of infrastructure slowly. and we're all just waiting for the big release(s)
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1118
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Need some help guys.

Trying to send some coins to trex but the wallet crashes like that:

(runtime error image)

Any ideas what to do ?

I have moved the wallet on win 7 os but the problem remains  Undecided

P.S The wallet was acting like masternode on win 8 w/o problem.

ill update to the latest wallet and try with win 7 when i get home. to see if i have this issue. very odd. hopefully we can get it sorted

when i first ran the i2p wallet it didnt sync(from 20 hrs ago), but when i restarted it synced fine and i was able to send a transaction to myself. have you had any breakthroughs in your issue? are you using a conf file?

What do you have in your conf file for using i2p. Mine doesn't seem to connect even though I see the tunnel.

Dice... dont tell me you're a crave bagholder man? Say it aint so brother, say it aint so!

Nah bro you should know me better than that  Wink
You know I'm a i2p enthusiast. Im just trying to see what these dudes have come up with

Aight bro.. Just be careful. I hear the whales are finished swimming in these waters.
legendary
Need some help guys.

(runtime error image)

Any ideas what to do ?

ill update to the latest wallet and try with win 7 when i get home. to see if i have this issue. very odd. hopefully we can get it sorted

when i first ran the i2p wallet it didnt sync(from 20 hrs ago), but when i restarted it synced fine and i was able to send a transaction to myself. have you had any breakthroughs in your issue? are you using a conf file?

What do you have in your conf file for using i2p. Mine doesn't seem to connect even though I see the tunnel.

Dice... dont tell me you're a crave bagholder man? Say it aint so brother, say it aint so!

Nah bro you should know me better than that  Wink
You know I'm a i2p enthusiast. Im just trying to see what these dudes have come up with
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Need some help guys.

(runtime error image)

Any ideas what to do ?

legendary
Forget-about-it
Need some help guys.

(runtime error image)

Any ideas what to do ?

i didnt configure it for i2p or tor, just as a regular wallet to do a test send as kondiomir is having trouble.
legendary
Need some help guys.

(runtime error image)

Any ideas what to do ?

legendary
Forget-about-it
Need some help guys.

(runtime error image)

Any ideas what to do ?

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
looks like the themes i had are old and suck (sorry!)
we are going to start a small fundraising for domain/hosting/theme please join us on slack https://cravecoin-slack.herokuapp.com/ if you would like to contribute even if its just input Cheesy
they're setting up a webdevelopment/crowdfund channel in there shortly
i'll be happy to pitch in 20 crave and .04 BTC towards this project (im not a baller apologies again)

~.04btc itself will pay for some really nice themes. I will post a link in slack.

Come to the web-development channel. Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
looks like the themes i had are old and suck (sorry!)
we are going to start a small fundraising for domain/hosting/theme please join us on slack https://cravecoin-slack.herokuapp.com/ if you would like to contribute even if its just input Cheesy
they're setting up a webdevelopment/crowdfund channel in there shortly
i'll be happy to pitch in 20 crave and .04 BTC towards this project (im not a baller apologies again)

~.04btc itself will pay for some really nice themes. I will post a link in slack.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
Hey guys, join us at #slack if you want to help with community website. We need a domain and a hosting and ofcourse, a lot of ideas. Don't be shy!

https://cravecoin.slack.com/
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
 200 mn and 87 place on http://coinmarketcap.com/  Smiley   but capitalization is more because they do not contain the correct number of coins
plus the burned coins. Can't believe there's a darkcrave.

lol, shouldnt it be called dashcrave..oh wait that will be next week , Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Pages:
Jump to: