Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 66. (Read 826713 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Need some help guys.

Trying to send some coins to trex but the wallet crashes like that:

(runtime error image)

Any ideas what to do ?

I have moved the wallet on win 7 os but the problem remains  Undecided

P.S The wallet was acting like masternode on win 8 w/o problem.

ill update to the latest wallet and try with win 7 when i get home. to see if i have this issue. very odd. hopefully we can get it sorted
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
 200 mn and 87 place on http://coinmarketcap.com/  Smiley   but capitalization is more because they do not contain the correct number of coins
plus the burned coins. Can't believe there's a darkcrave.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Need some help guys.

Any ideas what to do ?

I have moved the wallet on win 7 os but the problem remains  Undecided

P.S The wallet was acting like masternode on win 8 w/o problem.
Activity: 715
  200 mn and 87 place on http://coinmarketcap.com/  Smiley   but capitalization is more because they do not contain the correct number of coins
legendary
Forget-about-it
looks like the themes i had are old and suck (sorry!)
we are going to start a small fundraising for domain/hosting/theme please join us on slack https://cravecoin-slack.herokuapp.com/ if you would like to contribute even if its just input Cheesy
they're setting up a webdevelopment/crowdfund channel in there shortly
i'll be happy to pitch in 20 crave and .04 BTC towards this project (im not a baller apologies again)
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Need some help guys.

Any ideas what to do ?

did you remember to unlock wallet to withdrawal?
legendary
Forget-about-it
Need some help guys.

(IMG of runtime error)

Any ideas what to do ?
odd, are you running tor or i2p?
have you used the wallet before successfully?
also are you on like windows 8 or something?

Not using tor or i2p.
Yeah on win 8.

desktop/laptop or tablet?
not sure if wallets act funny under windows 8. or if theres special consideration. im guessing you run other wallets on that platform.

Anyone here having success or issues with a windows 8 wallet?

(im running win7 but i have a surface tab at home i can test later with...)
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
Need some help guys.

(IMG of runtime error)

Any ideas what to do ?

Not using tor or i2p.
Yeah on win 8.
legendary
Forget-about-it
Need some help guys.

(IMG of runtime error)

Any ideas what to do ?
legendary
Forget-about-it
I have found a bug or some sort of problem with the exe. When my masternode starts it connects to the network shows that its running and then drops out after awhile even though there are connections to it.

The solution I found to this was to re-add other nodes addnode=68.684.384.1 etc from the masternode list that were up to date and running and deleting the old ones that were on there. But this seems a right ball ache. Are there any solutions for this??

Also why cant we send coins from the wallet anymore without restarting the wallet while the masternode is running??

I also have to play with my masternode connections to keep it getting payments.  I have found deleting the peers.dat and letting it make a new one can sometimes help.  I am not for sure but I think that makes it seek out new connections and will get rid of any old ones not working anymore.

Hmm. That sounds interesting. I run 7 mns and will try that soon, probably next time I need to restart the computer for an update etc. Will let you know my experience.

I'd like to do a new community info page since it seems like the one in OP is down. Please contact me if you wanna help, I am in short of a domain name and a hosting. If you can provide a small hosting from your reseller etc. that would be perfect.

I will NOT ask for any donations until I finish the website and it's running.

Ive got a pretty fucking sweet premium wordpress theme if you want some help mate..

Check it - http://themeforest.net/item/brooklyn-creative-one-page-multipurpose-theme/6221179

Thanks bro. I am looking for some themes too. However I do not like 1 page parallax templates. Hit me up if you find something with a fixed width and minimal design. Cheers.

Thats one of the only premium themes i own unfortunately..  Sorry bud.
i have 3 random ass ones. come to slack
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
Need some help guys.

Any ideas what to do ?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I have found a bug or some sort of problem with the exe. When my masternode starts it connects to the network shows that its running and then drops out after awhile even though there are connections to it.

The solution I found to this was to re-add other nodes addnode=68.684.384.1 etc from the masternode list that were up to date and running and deleting the old ones that were on there. But this seems a right ball ache. Are there any solutions for this??

Also why cant we send coins from the wallet anymore without restarting the wallet while the masternode is running??

I also have to play with my masternode connections to keep it getting payments.  I have found deleting the peers.dat and letting it make a new one can sometimes help.  I am not for sure but I think that makes it seek out new connections and will get rid of any old ones not working anymore.

Hmm. That sounds interesting. I run 7 mns and will try that soon, probably next time I need to restart the computer for an update etc. Will let you know my experience.

I'd like to do a new community info page since it seems like the one in OP is down. Please contact me if you wanna help, I am in short of a domain name and a hosting. If you can provide a small hosting from your reseller etc. that would be perfect.

Ive got a pretty fucking sweet premium wordpress theme if you want some help mate..

Check it - http://themeforest.net/item/brooklyn-creative-one-page-multipurpose-theme/6221179

Thanks bro. I am looking for some themes too. However I do not like 1 page parallax templates. Hit me up if you find something with a fixed width and minimal design. Cheers.

Thats one of the only premium themes i own unfortunately..  Sorry bud.
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom

Activity: 334

Woah how the fuck did Darkcrave get 150BTC volume in a few hours on c-cex .  . .
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good to see the dev online. Maybe there is news coming?
my god people chill, hes online every day multiple times a day. being online doesnt mean shit he could be checking the announce thread from the toilet.

Rather than be happily optimistic that the multisigs will be implemented soon and express that,
(as was being hinted at a week ago, but the fud and trolling on the thread was so overwhelming that a break was needed to release what was looking to being closed to wrapped up 2 weeks ago.)
let's instead curse and throw a fit. god  Roll Eyes . sigh.  marcia, marcia, marcia. Maybe, needs more foot stomping and snot nosing? Still not enough sass? damn, what will I ever do.

legendary
Forget-about-it
ive only had it hang when i start up 12 crave-qt's at once... each wallet needs about 180Megs ram (mostly the UTXO data)... and should be fully synced before you try and send.
Activity: 728

using coin control you can select any .66666666 reward inputs and send them without interupting the masternode in its running state. sometimes and not others the 500 coin collateral input may not even show in coin control as spendable. in this case you have to turn off the masternode and restart without masternode=1 so the coins are available to be spent (if your shutting don that node)
sorry i cant help with connections, i dont have addnodes and mine seem to be fine..

never thought of trying without the add nodes. gonna see if that works. it sort of hangs when I try to send coins that way and doesn't send them, I then have to restart wallet then I can send them.
Pages:
Jump to: