Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 64. (Read 826713 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Folks in here is arguing like little kids. Please stop polluting the thread. Fucking teens
Anyway, yes, the ones who pretty much let the hacker backdoor your servers have sold his coins.. of course the price will drop LOL
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Is coinmarketcap accurate?  Show 23% drop on $943 volume in 24 hours. I didnt realize this coin was so small. 106 rank.$110k marketcap.  More of a hobby really.

no not exactly. There is not correctly specified amount of coins. Here is the correct information https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/
140 members in https://cravecoin-slack.herokuapp.com/  join us  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Is coinmarketcap accurate?  Show 23% drop on $943 volume in 24 hours. I didnt realize this coin was so small. 106 rank.$110k marketcap.  More of a hobby really.

And why are you here talking shit?
Things are fine with your bitcoins?
For how much you bought at the beginning of last year and how much they are worth now?
Moron
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Is coinmarketcap accurate?  Show 23% drop on $943 volume in 24 hours. I didnt realize this coin was so small. 106 rank.$110k marketcap.  More of a hobby really.
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
is there a way to setup 30 mns in easy way?  Grin

I think there are not, just not yet. You still have to create 30 different qt instances. Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Another dump? 

Nope. volume is not enough for dump or pump.
legendary
Activity: 910
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Okay, sell me your coins if it's going to dead.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

crave is going to the trash dude, admit it ,every new coin has same feature wtih this
icm busy scammming ppl with dozen his coin
3k next days

bla bla bla... ignoring.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
ok < waiting Pump
no pump again just only dump lots of coin
hahaha dead crave
darkcrave will kick crave to the trash

Whatever you say, sport.

crave is going to the trash dude, admit it ,every new coin has same feature wtih this
icm busy scammming ppl with dozen his coin
3k next days
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
panic over, now depressed and waiting. The number of nods for 2 days increased slightly and reached 200 MN
Looks like is not over yet.  0.0008 so far .Maybe that story with stolen coins was fake to get almost free coin now.How to build up panic sell ?? Build up story that somebody stolen coins and blame him for deep bump.
Because is hard to believe that person who was close to dev team dumping stolen coins at this price.We have two choices .1.Crave is worthless garbage and guy who stolen coins know about that and dumping coins at this funny price or 2. Crew is dumping coins to build panic to get almost free coins if Crave will fly above 0.01. Well..at this point I'll buy 20k more coins and stop stake and mn at all .Waiting time.

He's right there's nothing I can do I've lost over half my value in BTC with this downtrend...nothing to
do but sit and wait hopefully good news from ICM comes soon to help the price.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
is there a way to setup 30 mns in easy way?  Grin
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
I'll go for the 8th masternode. I already have 7 so what the hell. Cool
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
panic over, now depressed and waiting. The number of nods for 2 days increased slightly and reached 200 MN
Looks like is not over yet.  0.0008 so far .Maybe that story with stolen coins was fake to get almost free coin now.How to build up panic sell ?? Build up story that somebody stolen coins and blame him for deep bump.
Because is hard to believe that person who was close to dev team dumping stolen coins at this price.We have two choices .1.Crave is worthless garbage and guy who stolen coins know about that and dumping coins at this funny price or 2. Crew is dumping coins to build panic to get almost free coins if Crave will fly above 0.01. Well..at this point I'll buy 20k more coins and stop stake and mn at all .Waiting time.
Millionaires Club 47
Hm...funny is that my mn paying every second or third days.Sometime I didn't seen any payment for three days and after that getting 4 or 5 payments a day.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Millionaires Club 47
Hiya

i tried to withdraw crave from bittrex and the transaction went through and i verified it in my email. the withdrawal shows as completed with a transaction id but it does not exist in the blockchain. This was fifteen hours ago...

What to do? Mailed them but they have not answered yet... Huh

I have faced same problem with other coin months back but i got my coins in my wallet after 24 hours. So i suggest you to wait for 24 hours and if you don't receive your coins then submit the support ticket again. Also you can tweet your problem on twitter Smiley

ok,

thank you for a quick reply. This was the reason I moved from Cryptsy along with their ancient and user hostile site. i will wait and see if Bittrex can step up.
I have that also with other coins at Bittrex.Sometime take one day to get my coins in wallet .Usually this is happen when people dumping they coins and nodes have some problems.Or nodes stop working at all.
I think that this time developer can be to late to fix damage.Panic already in progress.Buyers with  nerves of steel can make huge profit.
Activity: 21
Hiya

i tried to withdraw crave from bittrex and the transaction went through and i verified it in my email. the withdrawal shows as completed with a transaction id but it does not exist in the blockchain. This was fifteen hours ago...

I have faced same problem with other coin months back but i got my coins in my wallet after 24 hours. So i suggest you to wait for 24 hours and if you don't receive your coins then submit the support ticket again. Also you can tweet your problem on twitter Smiley

ok,

thank you for a quick reply. This was the reason I moved from Cryptsy along with their ancient and user hostile site. i will wait and see if Bittrex can step up.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Hiya

Activity: 21
Hiya

Pages:
Jump to: