Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 80. (Read 826713 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
wow I hadn't been on the thread for a few days and was wondering what was up with the price, if thats true about sologap then that truly sucks... and sorry to those who lost their coins because of it. but remember not to blame the coin for the actions of 1 man.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hey guys.. I've missed something obviously ... what is the reason for this dump ??

BTW. Thanks for the cheap coins.

wtf happened with crave?

sologap stole all coins of masternodes he set in his vps and for three days he is dumping.

Any proof ?
Wait Sologap stole all his own coins ?!

No, mine and many others coins. He must be holding (and dumping) 25,000+ Crave if not more.
what was the address of your masternode?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hey guys.. I've missed something obviously ... what is the reason for this dump ??

wtf happened with crave?

sologap stole all coins of masternodes he set in his vps and for three days he is dumping.

Any proof ?

No, mine and many others coins. He must be holding (and dumping) 25,000+ Crave if not more.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Whales do not really have mercy of weak hands. This is the game.  Grin

Dumpers will get burn to death, nothing to worry about crave.  Cool

Crave is rock solid, every fucking day you can see a new crave clone, but ICM has skills and we are going places.The same people who dumped out today will be buying in panic again. LOL  Wink

Pretty sure the "pump" is over. Time to bag hold.
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Wow the price is taking a beating I never thought I would see the day Crave was so cheap again.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov

wtf happened with crave?

Any proof ?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Please stop crying wolf or you'll allow yourselves to be convinced that any move in price for the next 2 weeks is all because of sologap dumping or moving or whatever.

here is a quick solution to your sologap problems:

START A NEW FUCKING THREAD: you can name it whatever and post a link in here, put it in scam accusations or where ever. anyone who had nodes hosted with solo should post the amount and any addresses they knew about then the coins can be monitored, while the speculation circlejerk continues outside of this thread.
Sorry for anyone who has coins tied up lost or stolen due to solo's current fugue state

the price has been winding down for 2 weeks steady. were waiting for ICM's release and people hyped it to be sooner than we will see it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Activity: 334
It seems likely that sologap is liquidating the coins he had control of.  This in turn is making other weak hands abandon ship.  Sad to see really as the people who gave coins to sologap to make a masternode most likely would have been long term holders.  

I must say I find it hard that so many people trusted someone they don't really know with their cryptocurrency.  This stuff is as good as cash and if someone can rip you off I always assume that they will.  Sad but when I saw people were letting others set up masternodes with their coins I had a feeling it would all end in tears.

That dump was me moving about. Still have a ton of Crave... I'll be back I'm doing something.
Don't think it was sologap

Dev is solid once he starts delivering more price will go up. No need to stress people.

I hope you are right. I am not trying to be an alarmist I am just a realist and I would think if he had any intention of returning the coins he would be communicating by now.  I am holding and still running my masternode, and I am not worried.  Price may be temporally depressed, but dev has been solid so far and I see no reason to worry about that so coin is solid IMO.
Activity: 56
It seems likely that sologap is liquidating the coins he had control of.  This in turn is making other weak hands abandon ship.  Sad to see really as the people who gave coins to sologap to make a masternode most likely would have been long term holders.  

I must say I find it hard that so many people trusted someone they don't really know with their cryptocurrency.  This stuff is as good as cash and if someone can rip you off I always assume that they will.  Sad but when I saw people were letting others set up masternodes with their coins I had a feeling it would all end in tears.

That dump was me moving about. Still have a ton of Crave... I'll be back I'm doing something.
Don't think it was sologap

Dev is solid once he starts delivering more price will go up. No need to stress people.
Activity: 334
It seems likely that sologap is liquidating the coins he had control of.  This in turn is making other weak hands abandon ship.  Sad to see really as the people who gave coins to sologap to make a masternode most likely would have been long term holders. 

I must say I find it hard that so many people trusted someone they don't really know with their cryptocurrency.  This stuff is as good as cash and if someone can rip you off I always assume that they will.  Sad but when I saw people were letting others set up masternodes with their coins I had a feeling it would all end in tears.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Whales do not really have mercy of weak hands. This is the game.  Grin

Dumpers will get burn to death, nothing to worry about crave.  Cool

Crave is rock solid, every fucking day you can see a new crave clone, but ICM has skills and we are going places.The same people who dumped out today will be buying in panic again. LOL  Wink
Activity: 56
ICM: How will the escrow work? You mentioned users can use btc on the market instead of crave so does this mean our Crave wallets will have BTC addresses in them as well? That users can send BTC to for the urge markets?
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
man this coin thread.

good job on the relentless FUD since day one I guess?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
I feeling myself like this guy .

Too much trolls and fudders here, I am buying wild, thanks dumpers.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Look like this coin is done so this guy can go creating another scam coin.

Price not cheap enough? Haha. Even fudding should have some login. Roll Eyes

This is BTCwriter, you probably don't know who I am.

We know very well who are you...You're just a piece of shit  Wink

Can we have a decent conversation? LOL
We have an in-wallet multi-sig manager and a unique market platform coming, its far from done.

Volume is low everywhere and everything has been selling down a little.

I appreciate your works. You are doing good job. Well done mate!! We know all fudders they want to buy cheap crave coz they know crave's price ll increase day by day. Number of Masternodes increase day by day. We believe in you
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
sologap works for icm  Grin Shocked
wow dev&sologap will dump to 30k again,im waiting Grin

The great Engrish-speaking fmz89 with his predictions, always spot on!

pumper dead,so coin will dead to,back 30k again
atleast sologap & the dev have tons of coin,ready to ........... hmmm,RIP

and your mom works for me
LOL
just a look at your preview posts to see that you are a paid fudder
did u works for the dev to & sologap, or maybe you have share stolen coin to Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
im fudder volunteer Tongue
just need 14 btc to dump back at 1sat Grin
investor gone,boring ...........stolen.........whats next
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
sologap works for icm  Grin Shocked
wow dev&sologap will dump to 30k again,im waiting Grin

The great Engrish-speaking fmz89 with his predictions, always spot on!

pumper dead,so coin will dead to,back 30k again
atleast sologap & the dev have tons of coin,ready to ........... hmmm,RIP

and your mom works for me
LOL
just a look at your preview posts to see that you are a paid fudder
Pages:
Jump to: