Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 76. (Read 826713 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Fuck a crave... this coin is dead... Yall Better just move on to the next money maker.. I just feel real bad for the massive amount of bagholders that this coin created. So sad.

Anyway.. Viral and Graphcoin are where its at if you're looking ot make some of your losses back.

Crave..... Grin Cheesy Grin

Later guys!

Hahahah.  We all know that viral coins has been stolen . And they are gonna dump all virals. Viral is just a scam but crave is future
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Fuck a crave... this coin is dead... Yall Better just move on to the next money maker.. I just feel real bad for the massive amount of bagholders that this coin created. So sad.

Anyway.. Viral and Graphcoin are where its at if you're looking ot make some of your losses back.

Later guys!

lol..   Bob says Don't Buy is always a Good Buy signal..   Grin

Yeah sure.. take it for what you will. Go buy crave and add to the bags that yall are already holding.

Looks like bob wants cheap crave. Rofl

Bob is viral bagholder Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Later guys!

Yeah sure.. take it for what you will. Go buy crave and add to the bags that yall are already holding.

All my crave are free as I've flipped it multiple times..   And I don't believe for a second you haven't made cash off of this one.. 

Its none of your business if I made any money off this and nowhere did I mention that I had not made any. I would have had to be blind and deaf to miss this pump.

LOL..
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Later guys!

All my crave are free as I've flipped it multiple times..   And I don't believe for a second you haven't made cash off of this one.. 
legendary

Later guys!

Later guys!

legendary
Activity: 1246
this scam is over, dev is dumping so he's can go back to his real coin or creating another scam. i see some dumb moron/s is throwing their btc into the sea trying to keep the walls. lol, what a dumb f##k. dev have the idea but he's can't code and it will drag on til the price go back to 0.00000001 . i've told you about this scam.

Ah you return from a 2 week hiatus to fud!

devils sake please learn french
just a reminder crave real value is 0.000000000 btc each, it have no tech and no innovation at this point
lol
legendary

Later guys!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
this scam is over, dev is dumping so he's can go back to his real coin or creating another scam. i see some dumb moron/s is throwing their btc into the sea trying to keep the walls. lol, what a dumb f##k. dev have the idea but he's can't code and it will drag on til the price go back to 0.00000001 . i've told you about this scam.

read the previous posts, moron.
The admins of a configuration and hosting masternodes service stole all coins that were in their vps.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Where is Kimowa?
I believe he has not participated in the robbery because he was also trying to speak with sologap but no response.
Kimowa know how many mastenodes were configured by sologap.
I think it must have been around 100 or more.
~30 BTCS were dumped yesterday and today, and ~20btc in previous days.
Even though there was a panicsell by retarded who have not read the thread, the stolen coins should already be close to end, but it would be good if Kimowa inform the exact number.
Many masternodes were deactivated yesterday and today.

Kimowa has also not been replying to my PM's.

Btw, all my masternodes have been emptied this morning by Sologap.

Sorry man

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
Meh, I don't care about your fud. Picked up 3 more masternodes and setting them right now. I don't care If I be a bagholder in the feature, it's investment after all. I believe in ICM.
Where is Kimowa?
I believe he has not participated in the robbery because he was also trying to speak with sologap but no response.
Kimowa knows how many mastenodes were configured by sologap.
Even though there was a panicsell by retarded who have not read the thread, the stolen coins should already be close to end, but it would be good if Kimowa inform the exact number.

...  playing Devils advocate here, but could there also be a possibility this was the plan all along and dev could be involved in allowing this heist to take place...  

Perhaps the perfect crime as he could claim ignorants. .
legendary
Activity: 1764
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Where is Kimowa?
Kimowa know how many mastenodes were configured by sologap.

Kimowa has also not been replying to my PM's.

Btw, all my masternodes have been emptied this morning by Sologap.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Where is Kimowa?
Kimowa knows how many mastenodes were configured by sologap.
ICM: How will the escrow work? You mentioned users can use btc on the market instead of crave so does this mean our Crave wallets will have BTC addresses in them as well? That users can send BTC to for the urge markets?

Anyone?
I had said that supporting BTC in addition to Crave is not impossible but is challenging.  I know a way it can be done but it is something to slate on the schedule after getting the remaining items on the current roadmap out, as it will probably take some time and tinkering to prove it out.

The escrow in Crave is 3 party escrow.  The Urge market operator acts at the 3rd party.  As part of normal operations their node will auto-release the funds unless there is a dispute, in which case they can then mediate and decide what to do with the escrowed funds.

It is useful outside of the markets as well so it made sense to modularize it and do the escrow management as its own feature with workflow, this way it can be built and unit tested easier.  Its like dropping the engine in the car Wink

Liberty or Die...  I would prefer Crave only so as to not get mixed up with Bitcoins attitude towards regulation etc..  IMO adding BTC is just opening us up to crack downs that could be avoided completely by only using Crave.. 
must be  a couple of thousand left to be dumped yet !  Sad

Some of us can only hope to pick up another stash of sweet cheap coins..   Grin
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
must be  a couple of thousand left to be dumped yet !  Sad
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
now the coins are in stronger hands  Grin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
crave..the cheapest deal of the year. Best tech , Dev of the year , no premine, innovative...it will only go one way... Cool

Yeah downward Wink lol
Pages:
Jump to: