Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 82. (Read 826713 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Look like this coin is done so this guy can go creating another scam coin.

Price not cheap enough? Haha. Even fudding should have some login. Roll Eyes

This is BTCwriter, you probably don't know who I am.

We know very well who are you...You're just a piece of shit  Wink

Can we have a decent conversation? LOL
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

This is BTCwriter, you probably don't know who I am.

We know very well who are you...You're just a piece of shit  Wink
Going stealthy

This is BTCwriter, you probably don't know who I am. Good luck with you coin.
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom

Going stealthy
Infected Mushroom
Anyone knows Sologap's Crave address? Dev should consider a roleback, or Sologap will continue dumping (im assuming he allready is) his 10's of thousands of stolen Crave on the market.

Yeah it felt like someone is dumping, I am sorry if this is the situation.
Activity: 364
Anyone knows Sologap's Crave address? Dev should consider a roleback, or Sologap will continue dumping (im assuming he allready is) his 10's of thousands of stolen Crave on the market.
Infected Mushroom
We all want cheap Crave but we also invested so why would you wanna fud your own investment, that risk ain't worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

Hey Noob! ICM has delivered every time...why should we expect anything different! clearly you want more crave at a cheaper price IMHO...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

at least i got free masternode...  Grin

Why fud? You need cheap coins?

no...
uh wait you were right... crave is the best coin of all time, come on all buy crave its the best coin  Cheesy
Infected Mushroom
Why fud? You need cheap coins?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
derp this coin is dead...

i should have sold all my coin and reap 2 btc when they pump it instead of selling just half and get free masternode.

Yes its totally my fault this sucker stole all our money. Wtf do you want to hear? Yes I was stupid for not making a backup of the private keys. I was gonna do it, but forgot.

let's hope that sologap will be back after the wedding celebrations and all will get better and ICM will continue to develop

He had time to change the passwords to our VPS, but not to tell us whats going on? He's not coming back. I think he will abandon his current Bitcointalk account and just create a new one. We will never hear from him again.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Yes its totally my fault this sucker stole all our money. Wtf do you want to hear? Yes I was stupid for not making a backup of the private keys. I was gonna do it, but forgot.

let's hope that sologap will be back after the wedding celebrations and all will get better and ICM will continue to develop
Update on the stolen Masternodes by Sologap:

Looks like the VPS's from Vultr are back up again. But Sologap has changed the passwords (atleast in my case) and I cannot access it anymore. I have PM'ed him... again.... All we can do is hope he does the right thing I guess.  Cry

but you must in this case to have a backup wallet?

no

it's your fault or there's some limitation?

Looks like the VPS's from Vultr are back up again. But Sologap has changed the passwords (atleast in my case) and I cannot access it anymore. I have PM'ed him... again.... All we can do is hope he does the right thing I guess.  Cry

no

Looks like the VPS's from Vultr are back up again. But Sologap has changed the passwords (atleast in my case) and I cannot access it anymore. I have PM'ed him... again.... All we can do is hope he does the right thing I guess.  Cry

Pages:
Jump to: