Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 78. (Read 826713 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
So SoloScam caused the price to drop. I picked up another Masternode but this sucks for those who lost CRAVE.

I wish setting up a masternode was easier, so people wouldn't have to rely on scumbags like Sologap.

Masternode settings are not much hard. I ll open 3 masternodes. Starin can teach how it set up a mn just for 0.01 Btc.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I'm sure a lot of the people dumping right now is just part of the chain reaction "monkey see monkey do"

lol people don't take the time to read a few pages back then start spreading stupid rumours like pre mine etc.

then I'm sure some of it is people selling to re position themselves at a lower buy in.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
So SoloScam caused the price to drop. I picked up another Masternode but this sucks for those who lost CRAVE.

I wish setting up a masternode was easier, so people wouldn't have to rely on scumbags like Sologap.
it is easy anyone with 30 minutes should be able to figure it out on windows...
legendary
Activity: 1232

legendary
Forget-about-it
around 30 BTCS were dumped today, probably the coins stolen by sologap are finishing.
But I would not be sad if he dump a little bit more

yes must be SOLOscapegoatGAP please blame him for all issues in the coming days/weeks/months.
/idiots

1. All passwords of masternodes been modified, the vps down and sologap disappeared.
2. Your customers send message to him when he appears online and he doesn't respond anyone for days.
3. Even your partner Kimowa isn't answered by him.
4. It was after this that the dump started slowly but yesterday and today has become huge

EDIT: what else happened to cause this, idiot?

yes and he had 18,000 coins in customer crave, and dumped yesterday, and all fucking week?

at most dude had 10k crave and a bundle was his own

you guys are going to be blaming him for every dump for the next weeks

how many nodes do you think he had seriously
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
around 30 BTCS were dumped today, probably the coins stolen by sologap are finishing.

yes must be SOLOscapegoatGAP please blame him for all issues in the coming days/weeks/months.
/idiots

1. All passwords of masternodes hosted by him been modified, the vps down and sologap disappeared.
2. Your customers send message to him when he appears online and he doesn't respond anyone for days.
3. Even your partner Kimowa isn't answered by him.
4. It was after this that the dump started slowly but yesterday and today has become huge

EDIT: what else happened to cause this, idiot?
legendary
Forget-about-it

sologap? stolen?  Huh more like hidden premine safely dumped  Cheesy
prove it
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Disgustingly cheap prices. This will be one of the few times we will see this again.. Mark my words.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Fuck I missed the last dump  Cry , I think this was his last last bag of stolen coins, now crave to the moon. Cool
legendary
Forget-about-it

/idiots
Activity: 39
Merit: 1

sologap? stolen?  Huh more like hidden premine safely dumped  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
retarded dumper, we buying your crave  Grin  dont short, this party is just getting started...ICM magic show will commence soon  Grin

staking crave right now -
Network Weight - 102306.6

203 adrenaline nodes running

http://jj12880.azurewebsites.net/CraveCalc.aspx

legendary
Forget-about-it
What in the hell happened here? 56,000???
people with low buys will be excited.

so who dumped out!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What in the hell happened here? 56,000???
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
good job on trying to mitigate the damages... 1 bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch Wink

thats the risk of sending someone your coins to do something you should learn to do yourselves, although the convenience of it was very tempting, and if there was a way to protect people from 1 person ruining the whole service like this then it could be considered a painful learning experience.

will the multisig feature be able to protect people from this sort

all I know is that there is blood in the water and cheap crave to be had, with ICM and the rest of you guys helping out nothing has changed in my confidence for crave.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Everyone sell their crave. This coin is really death. Sell and save your money. This coin will die today.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
I saw it awhile back but would someone post a guide of how to set up I2P on your computer? My mnode doesn't find connections unless I manually addnode= in the conf and I think its impacting the number of blocks I'm finding so any tips on how to get good connections in I2P client would be great too Smiley
legendary
Forget-about-it
If Sologap does not return online in a period of time, I will do my best to recover the damages done. Kimowa and I are still very active, alive, committed and ready for projects. I will be replacing his service with a similar masternode service soon. I think a plausible explanation is he forgot to pay the VPS bill..? Regardless, Kimowa and I are still here.

P.S. Looking for a dev to replace sologap on the Radon Pay team while he's gone. Any offers?
interested. Could you pm me the deets?
Will do. Working on a few others things right now, so I can get to it in a little bit.

Ok so did Sologap steal the 500 from my wallet that was allowing me to earn Crave? Is that why I'm not earning anymore? What happened exactly? How can I access the initial 500 I had in my wallet?
I will work on how to re-claim the coins from a cold node. Jasemoney could probably have a solution faster than I, but I'm working on it. If it was a cold node, your coins are not gone.
if you have a wallet.dat with the 500 coins or your main wallet has an address with the 500 coins as a cold masternode (where you kept the coins and the masternode ran on the vps) you can try just sending them to another address you own.
if you cant send them but theyre showing in your balance, check for "reservebalance=" in your crave.conf file and remove that line and restart. (assuming you have a crave.conf file)

TL:DR if you have an address that holds those 500 coins and the remote masternode shuts off you should be free to spend those.
Pages:
Jump to: