Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market [MODERATED] - page 12. (Read 120455 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Right now, there is no exchange selling Crave.  Do not use YoBit - both because it is a garbage exchange, and the Crave wallet is under maintenance, so it won't work anyways!

Costs of adding to the following (approximate):

Cryptopia: 0.92 BTC (Buy Now)
Nova Exchange: 0.40 BTC (Buy Now), or 250 Free Votes (each account gets 1 vote per day)
PoSWallet: 0.86 BTC (Buy Now), or 1000 Free Vote (get 1 per day)

Most exchanges also review the coin before adding it, even if you pay for it.
Poswallet would be a good start, because that would let novice stakers begin buying in and staking.  They also have a built in exchange so ~

Remember to use your free vote every 24hr.

https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
Right now, there is no exchange selling Crave.  Do not use YoBit - both because it is a garbage exchange, and the Crave wallet is under maintenance, so it won't work anyways!

Nova Exchange: 0.40 BTC (Buy Now), or 250 Free Votes (each account gets 1 vote per day)
PoSWallet: 0.86 BTC (Buy Now), or 1000 Free Vote (get 1 per day)

Poswallet would be a good start, because that would let novice stakers begin buying in and staking.  They also have a built in exchange so ~
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
So how much is 1 crave going for these days ?

Around 5600 sats at yobits but their wallet is in maintenance and has been since 2015.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
So how much is 1 crave going for these days ?
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
i try to send some coins but my client (v 1.4.5.0-g32a928e) not send anything

now all is ok

just set up masternode, later i set more
Yo guys, any chance to get the coin to cryptopia exchange, i think it will do great there, would buy some too,

Any other ways to buy appart from Yobit ( n-oone should use this site )

I wholeheratedly agree stay away from yobits they have tried to hijack this coin if that's not so then they won't fix their wallet.However that being said they have taken crave coins from me just to go poof with no answer at all so PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM where this coin is considered.They could make this all right but they say nothing.This isn't the only coin either.XDE2 metal music  along with many others.Something needs to be done I mean really how long can it last until something is finally done?Anyone wearing a Yobits sig im going to ignore because you're being led on and may be part of the scam  shit get with it man.
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.

PoSWallet: ~1.05 BTC (Buy Now), or 1000 Free Vote (get 1 per day)

Activity: 790
Merit: 261
Yo guys, any chance to get the coin to cryptopia exchange, i think it will do great there, would buy some too,

[/quote

I have a 1000 crave to sell how much are you willing to give
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I see 19 MNs are running at the moment to keep up the network. Great to see the project is moving toward the right direction.

Embrace The Darkness.
Wish I had been staking the whole time - would have been loaded now haha.

Anyways, feel free to add anything here, but a general outline:

Currently
-CRAVE is up for voting to be added to PoSWallet.  (Go vote! You get one free vote per day! Must make an account first - takes 30 seconds.)
-Block explorer is almost done.

Future
-Get confirmation from dev about working on the coin & future ideas.
-Create new ANN page: Could be similar to ours now even, just with updated links and info.
-Be added to Cryptopia, Novaexchange(?)

Other
-Bootstrap (so you don't have to download the entire blockchain from scratch).
-Windows Wallet (from Page 1)
-If anyone has the Mac wallet, or a link to the download, please post!
I'm also still in Smiley
Staking all the time since the beginning.
Just my old account NEVER.SELL.CRAVE...EVER has been blocked and I can't use it anymore.

Looking for a progress  Wink

Great to see you again and welcome back I remember you from day one too  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Crave is the furure
I'm also still in Smiley
Staking all the time since the beginning.
Just my old account NEVER.SELL.CRAVE...EVER has been blocked and I can't use it anymore.

Looking for a progress  Wink
hi not sure but i thinks he (ndustrialcoinmagic) died and this is the reason why this as been abandon.
and I didn't see him on the thread lately.

don't get me wrong if someone what this coin to be alive again it is me

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's dead too  Grin

Yea Im thinking about another person sorry I get names mixed up and probably drink way more that I should at times.I'm an old fart lol  Grin sorry about that.I meant to say incognitoworker I didn't know he was dead I thought he got busted.Damn thats sad to hear though well if you think about it he left us a legacy then.Now all the more reason to get er up and going again.I remember seeing a picture of him somewhere standing beside a new Ferrari.If I had had enough money to put more into mining power I probably could have bought me one of those ferraris  too.I ran 1.2 GHs at manhattan mine
Embrace The Darkness.
Am I missing something here?

It doesn't look like ICM has been online since July 21, 2015.
I also haven't seen him post here in the last week?
Embrace The Darkness.
hi not sure but i thinks he (ndustrialcoinmagic) died and this is the reason why this as been abandon.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's dead too  Grin
Yes it was quick. Later i send you back some coins. Thx for help.

Can you send me your address?

My crave address is in my signature.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261

Do we have a legit dev on board?

I think we should eventually make a new ANN, but maybe that would be a better first step, so we actually have something to move forward on?

I believe Industrialmagick is a developer oh and by the way the block explorer should be done in a few days I will be setting up a node or two as well when I get the chance.I bookmarked that You Tube tutorial on how to do it.

The block explorer is great news!

What do you mean by Industrialmagick?  Are you referring to industrialcoinmagic, the one who started this coin?
Have you talked to this person?

Also, once we get a faucet set up, I can help keep it funded a bit.

Yes that is who im talking about.He has posted here this week and is active he has his adrenaline nodes going you can tell when we start getting .333 on staking and he has resynced his wallet making sure hes on the right chain he is now active with the coin.I am however taking the initiative to get er up and running again.And yes we talk through PM mostly he's just busy with real live stuff is all he hasn't abandoned us and is also working on another project.I'm trying to help him with this coin but Im not a developer but the coin just works and it works very well.
Embrace The Darkness.
Do we have a legit dev on board?

I think we should eventually make a new ANN, but maybe that would be a better first step, so we actually have something to move forward on?

I believe Industrialmagick is a developer oh and by the way the block explorer should be done in a few days I will be setting up a node or two as well when I get the chance.I bookmarked that You Tube tutorial on how to do it.

The block explorer is great news!

What do you mean by Industrialmagick?  Are you referring to industrialcoinmagic, the one who started this coin?
Have you talked to this person?

Also, once we get a faucet set up, I can help keep it funded a bit.
Pages:
Jump to: