Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market [MODERATED] - page 11. (Read 120455 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Holy smokes the wallet data file from crypsy is 1.6 gb damn.I thought 69 MB was big lol shit.  It's not ready yeT though I think it's still being uploaded
If you lost Crave at crypsy and you can show me proof you just got your coins back.
Micro guy has awarded me the crypsy data file it's going to take a little while for me to check it out and see how much coins are there but I will distribute it among all of us here that have supported this coin and on another note there is a new exchange in town I'm betting they are going to add Crave as they already added my other coin Mtlmc3.
It's not even worth mentioning Yobits.  Crave is still listed there, though they should have just taken it off, because now there is the opportunity to still send coins to a wallet that you'll never see again, likely.

So just don't use or go to Yobits - just act like we are not listed there...

Yea Sloth I agree with you on the yobits thing.As for what exchange to get it on, I don't know bro.I just don't have that kind of money right now.I'm unemployed and been unemployed for over a year.I will be going to work for Uber though I'm just waiting to get my tags and Registration in on my car.I'm not sure I want to do the substitute Teacher gig anymore.You have to wear a suit and Tie and I dont have one anymore all my suits and good clothes burned up when my house caught on fire back in 2010.I have been making money from my investments in crypto.Mainly Lisk Etherium Monero and Dash and Bitcoin also mining with my own equipment various coins Like Gold coin wild beast block tips Quatloos and others.I rent my travel trailer out to a friend of mine and his 9-year-old son.He got laid off and had nowhere else to go.That's how I paid for the block explorer and am paying bills.I wish there was an easier way and a cheaper way to turn bitcoin into fiat dollars.
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
It's not even worth mentioning Yobits.  Crave is still listed there, though they should have just taken it off, because now there is the opportunity to still send coins to a wallet that you'll never see again, likely.

So just don't use or go to Yobits - just act like we are not listed there...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
So how much is 1 crave going for these days ?

Around 5600 sats at yobits but their wallet is in maintenance and has been since 2015.

LOL maintenance since 2015 -
thats die not maintenance
Embrace The Darkness.
Who knows what happened to him haha.

What are your opinions for getting on an exchange?  Think we should pay the 0.4 BTC to get on Nova, or wait until we have the votes on PoSWallet (that might take a bit at this rate). Though, PoSWallet isn't really the ideal place for an exchange, even though it technically has one...
Coinexchange.io is also .25 BTC to get added, though it doesn't have much volume, and may not be worth it IMO.

Looks like the block explorer is just about ready too, so that's good.
Done Microguy the original developer died from what everyone here tells me.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
Our team obtained many of the cryptocurrencies that were frozen on Cryptsy's servers when the exchange collapsed. The Crave wallet.dat was among those recovered.

We are now in the process of giving these wallet files back to their respective communities. The wallet has not been inspected and it's unknown if it contains any coins. If you are a developer of this coin, or a longstanding community member, you can file a request for the wallet in this thread: https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=3789.0
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I have a few CRAVE trapped in Bittrex...damn.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Crave is the furure
Any working block exporer?

A block explorer from CryptoBE will be up really soon. I already have a copy loaded but we're releasing it back next week (we're doing extended testing to make sure nothing goes wrong). In turn, the explorer will be much faster after the maintenance.

That's a great news.Thanks a lot  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

A block explorer from CryptoBE will be up really soon. I already have a copy loaded but we're releasing it back next week (we're doing extended testing to make sure nothing goes wrong). In turn, the explorer will be much faster after the maintenance.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
scam ? ann looked nice to me
block exp also not working
Activity: 140
Crave is the furure
Activity: 139
Embrace The Darkness.
41 nodes active at the moment, and counting.  Keep it up!

Looks like we have had a decent increase in visitors to the thread in the past week, at least compared to what it had been.

We should take an attendance here haha - How many of y'all are checking in on Crave.  What's on your mind? Thoughts? Questions? Waiting to be added to an exchange?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
 Cry Kiss Cry

Want to sell your crave. Send me your offers by PM Shocked Roll Eyes
 Cry Kiss Cry
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Nice to see that Crave is still alive Smiley
Embrace The Darkness.
It may be worth it to pay the flat 0.4 BTC to get this on Nova exchange, just so people can get their hands on some Crave if they want to.

I'm just thinking that it might take a while to get the 1000 votes we need to be added on PoSWallet.

Just something to consider  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: