Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market [MODERATED] - page 25. (Read 120455 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I was sent crave twice, two days tomorrow but they did not come so far..
I was written more than once message in support, but admin yobit not answers me.
even when I sent, the coin purse was online and without delay, then bang and the "technical work", but then again worked with a delay and updated very slowly, and now, not working again...
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
crave was online at yobit.
and was uptodate at chain for a short time.
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
Then no one can explain the skyrocketing price in bittrex? Huh

ya i have no idea. Works for me tho lol
legendary
Activity: 966
Then no one can explain the skyrocketing price in bittrex? Huh
Blockchain and stuff
ah yea, i saw that. Looks like someone made a costly bot mistake.  Though, interesting, they must be modifying a bot taht was once used on crave.

That said, i wonder if the crave pumpers are getting ready to pump something else?  seems suspicious

JJ
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
waht do you mean?
 bittrex delist tomorow if no volume

i think he ment on yobit 24High: 0.00124998  Grin to bad you can't deposit or withdraw crave there lol
Blockchain and stuff
waht do you mean?
 bittrex delist tomorow if no volume
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Whats happening with the price?
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
can we all agree on one thing witch is

what is the god thread to follow?

it is a good coin with no dev...

do we still keep bittrex or we focus on other exchange

we need guidance here
Crave is a very good coin lots of changes but with little support , past devs just lied their buts offs ICM just was a person who bought a program, resealed and good buy 2 all. I have been following this from start and its all been very sad pump and dump. Its crazy this is still alive  Sad . I think if the people that are still here get coordinated they can achieve something . This was 1 of the coins 2 implement static stake, 40 meg Block if i remember, rewards split between masternodes and stake ,I think all this is pretty cool.
What we need are some well paid bounties...
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
if bittrex delist crave do we lose the coin there
that my first time i am facing this issue
can we all agree on one thing witch is

what is the god thread to follow?

it is a good coin with no dev...

do we still keep bittrex or we focus on other exchange

we need guidance here
again crave wtf Angry
cannot have a vacation without conserne
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
I hope Cryptsy solve their problems. And here's a screenshot of saying that it is possible to live on the income $ from POS coins if they do not throw and develop
Quote from: corona link=topic=1110730.msg13095116#msg13095116

Okay. Please share with us when you are able to withdraw successfully.

Yes, i will
legendary
Activity: 910
coins is still drifting alone without devs?
Activity: 30
do we know what version of the wallet cryptsy is using?

now cryptsy Crave wallet work fine.  failure withdraw occurred 22 november when "Due to a server failure all wallets are paused. Will have them back online as quickly as possible"   https://twitter.com/cryptsy     11th of November wallet was in maintance

Were you able to withdraw?

i deposit 12 november on cryptsy adress from local wallet. Now i can see my coins on cryptsy adress only in explorer, but not in exchange interface. All must be good, support just must resent coins manually

Your deposit hopefully should be okay.

My question was - were you able to withdraw CRAVE from Cryptsy to any other wallet(personal or another exchange)?

No. I still talk with support for help

Okay. Please share with us when you are able to withdraw successfully.

now cryptsy Crave wallet work fine.  failure withdraw occurred 22 november when "Due to a server failure all wallets are paused. Will have them back online as quickly as possible"   https://twitter.com/cryptsy     11th of November wallet was in maintance

i deposit 12 november on cryptsy adress from local wallet. Now i can see my coins on cryptsy adress only in explorer, but not in exchange interface. All must be good, support just must resent coins manually

My question was - were you able to withdraw CRAVE from Cryptsy to any other wallet(personal or another exchange)?

No. I still talk with support for help
Activity: 30

legendary
Activity: 1120
Pages:
Jump to: