Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market [MODERATED] - page 24. (Read 120455 times)

Activity: 715
Merit: 500
 Last original exelent work wallet v1.4.5.0-g32a928e  http://mycrave.org/downloads/
Activity: 736
Regarding Cryptsy, its not only Crave but just about all of their coins.
I will look up correct wallet version and upload it for all shortly, its the version before the failed takeover awhile ago..

IW
i see you have no idea about craves code.
it can be fixed but it is no easy task.
firstaid fix can be done, if you want coin to be like that.
Yes you are right, i am not doing any coding thats not my area.
No we are not looking at any quick fix or first aidfix, infact will the entire code need to be replaced with our own anyway.
We only want the network of users, to build our platform with them.
Nobody is forced this option of ours, if there is no interest we do it in other ways.

Would you be interested in helping out?
Team always can need more clever ones.

IW
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I will look up correct wallet version and upload it for all shortly, its the version before the failed takeover awhile ago..

IW
i see you have no idea about craves code.
it can be fixed but it is no easy task.
firstaid fix can be done, if you want to coin to be like that... shitcode
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
the community was strong before all the fud scam switching dev and....

Like i told before since i always have my coin in bittrex never get a chance to play with master node
witch wallet i should trust

IW
First it would be cool that crave would stay at bittrex ,here a message from bittrex ( This market is de-listed due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. If you would like to continue to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected]).Second there was so many wallets that i don't know which version is right.Anyway good that you would like to do something with this coin at this stage it is death ,so no matter what actions you will do it can not make more damage to this coin.
We can look into bittrex by calling in some favours here and there, but first we must have a going community and plan for what to do.
We are not ready to give out details on our project, other than we need a solid network of node operators to serve as bacbone in a MN service network.
Not 1 service, but multiple.
We understand your concerns with all the scams going on, we are for longterm and will not run away.
We are also running the XQN takeover, (link in sig) and this project is linked to everything else we do.

The value for us is not in the code of the coin, but in the community and those wanting to operate a node for more than just mixing purposes.
By uniting those Masternode communitys out there, and gather all to one or multiple main networks we will be able to have a big and widespread enough network to safely provide the services we want.

It is great to see community willing to setup your nodes again, but we also need to increase the number of individual nodes dramaticaly to reach our needs of robust network.
A possible future scenario is one Service Node=1 computer and not multiple nodes on same machines.
This is for the longterm.

Temporary trading and price
To those wanting to exit Crave, we will set a pegged value of 10XQN pr CRAVE (500 SAT+-), you can sell/dump the XQN for BTC on bittrex.
Since XQN is still fragile and small, we can only do smaller batches over time to not destroy XQN value.
All Crave we can buy this way will be setup for MN and staking and never see an exchange again.
It will be owned by our XQNPOSFUND, and all stakes/MN rewards is offered in our OTC program and to be re distributed to new node operators.
Any donations in Crave would be used same way.

Let us show you how our vision of what a Masternode network can be used for, the right way.

IW
i have 2500 crave so I can run 3 masternodes
but i am not sure if I should removed them from bittrex
and also witch wallet i should use
I am too with this coin, but I have problems with withdraw from Cryptsy

I think everyone is having problems withdrawing from Cryptsy. Not just crave.

Yes, you right. Sad - Hosting Expired today! ((  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/#
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff

I think everyone is having problems withdrawing from Cryptsy. Not just crave.
Blockchain and stuff

Hi and welcome!

I have a handfull of masternodes that I have been running for a while, and I will keep them running.
I am also just starting to learn how to look at and understand c++ code, but I have not looked at the
crave codebase yet. I can point out a few different issues, either here or in a pm, if you prefer.  I am
not sure I understand what your project is, but i'm always looking for something to get do.

JJ
cool i am mostly an investor, and believing in this coin an opportunity I am here since mostly the beginning

i will be here to support the coin and also do some master noding Smiley when the code will be fix

hope you will be here for good and not to flow us again

Smiley
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Activity: 405
First it would be cool that crave would stay at bittrex ,here a message from bittrex ( This market is de-listed due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. If you would like to continue to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected]).Second there was so many wallets that i don't know which version is right.Anyway good that you would like to do something with this coin at this stage it is death ,so no matter what actions you will do it can not make more damage to this coin.
Hello Crave Community,
We would like to present you with one possible solution for all those
who have or had Nodes and supported the coin and tech.
There are a few projects we are working on and one in particular would fit this situation.
We read through the thread, see what has gone on here and wish you no harm.
What I speak is the truth and hope you could consider our offer to work together.
To be honest, we need an aggressive network of Nodes to support some unique tech we have,
and if done right could be suited for more than one project and purpose.
We believe you will be very pleased with the end result.

We may also need to do testing and present changes in the Code.
If there are any here that have done any work on any Node coding PM me direct.

We have setup a tiered structure that will reward those who support this endeavor.
When we meet this criteria of the substantial robust Node Service and Active Community
it will be adopted and we will include You and this Community in our projects.
We encourage all possible reasonable increases in storage/cpu capacity.
If you are a Coder of any type please stick around and check in from time to time.
There will be a real unique opportunity whereby you will be owners of your work.

We are aware of some issues of the existing code being faulty and working on solutions.
Inputs on these or any others would be helpful.
We may either combine all the Nodes into one project or have a few separate ones.
Keep your nodes up and running while trying to rebuild their numbers and the Community.
This is essential.

We also want your ideas and aspirations of where you wanted to see the tech go
with or without you personally contributing to the building.

Feel free to offer incentives to others to setup more nodes.
For those who would like to collaborate and work with us we have an incentive structure
in testing and will include you in this testing of better things to come.
Make it known your interest in working with us.
Happy Masternoding!

IW
IT IS STILL POSSIBLE TO REGAIN CONTROL WE JUST NEED A DEV
Activity: 756
I have been buying up a lot of crave hoping we could get a team to get it where it should be
legendary
I was sent crave twice, two days tomorrow but they did not come so far..
I was written more than once message in support, but admin yobit not answers me.
even when I sent, the coin purse was online and without delay, then bang and the "technical work", but then again worked with a delay and updated very slowly, and now, not working again...

i got my months old coins in and sold them
\

Good for you lol. is there wallet still online?

guess no. it is possible you maybe able to withdraw, not tested.
maybe they did not get all the fullchain loaded.
reason is known and it needs code update for the coin or yobit.
Blockchain and stuff
I was written more than once message in support, but admin yobit not answers me.
even when I sent, the coin purse was online and without delay, then bang and the "technical work", but then again worked with a delay and updated very slowly, and now, not working again...

\

Good for you lol. is there wallet still online?
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: