Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⛒ CREATIO ⛒ ICO CLOSED ⛒ IN-WALLET COIN CREATOR ⛒ UPDATE ⛒ - page 11. (Read 31405 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 100
I'm participant of Creatio Signature Campaign, can i claimed rewards?
Please check PM.

thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
As a little report about the past 24 hours since launch: Coins distributed to everyone who contacted us with their XCRE address, the situation is the same with the bounties. Blockchain is moving well, POS blocks are starting to be as frequent as they should to meet the blocktime. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the smooth launch.

Congratulation on the successful distribution  of the ICO coins, though not many had invested in this project.  I can say I missed this ICO, i was waiting for the final hour but then i gone busy and lost track of the time and then the next thing I knew ICO closed lol.  Anyway exchange is still there, might as well scoop some while there is not much of the demand.  It would be harder to buy cheaper XCRE if the a massive demand kick in.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Hi Dev,Are you have contact Yobit OP?
If the creation listed in Yobit, maybe the price will be better.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
What was the ico price?
Activity: 462
As a little report about the past 24 hours since launch: Coins distributed to everyone who contacted us with their XCRE address, the situation is the same with the bounties. Blockchain is moving well, POS blocks are starting to be as frequent as they should to meet the blocktime. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the smooth launch.
Seednode section - "No. of nodes - 10 XCRE each" - I am setting it to 3. How it can add up to 8 XCRE? Smiley
Something's not right about this arithmetics. You would probably need to ask your friend web guy (Thomas?) to shift his attention from design to more boring stuff (such as maths), and have him review the website, where where you actually keep the page  Grin

But is general, when/how are you going to update prices? I believe the current ones are not actual (if you tell they are real, I might order all services at once for all coins I follow Grin).

The prices aren't set yet, because the coin creation service will be available from 28th, Monday. Since our prices depend on actual market price of XCRE, we couldn't set earlier a fixed price, since we needed to know how much will be CREATIOs marketcap after the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Seednode section - "No. of nodes - 10 XCRE each" - I am setting it to 3. How it can add up to 8 XCRE? Smiley
Something's not right about this arithmetics. You would probably need to ask your friend web guy (Thomas?) to shift his attention from design to more boring stuff (such as maths), and have him review the website, where where you actually keep the page  Grin

But is general, when/how are you going to update prices? I believe the current ones are not actual (if you tell they are real, I might order all services at once for all coins I follow Grin).
Activity: 504
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?
7.8 BTC collected?
 I guess, You could have raised more through exchanges ICO
https://www.smartbit.com.au/address/38qZfxcWitaqEy9CbidpZ3tWSPYR9zaErG

ROOM for growth! ;p   

long term i think thats great, i was So sad when someone threw in that 3btc, haha, made my chunk way smaller!
Activity: 655
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
7.8 BTC collected?
 I guess, You could have raised more through exchanges ICO
https://www.smartbit.com.au/address/38qZfxcWitaqEy9CbidpZ3tWSPYR9zaErG
Activity: 546
address sent, the options on the wallet is really cool, block explorer to reviving a coin is not a bad offer i guess
Who you gave or will give vouch copies to? I would like to read their vouch as this is quite interesting service provided by you.
Your website should mention that ICO is closed now and address to send funds be removed to prevent anyone sending funds by mistake

AFAIK, tho it was offered, no Hero's took up the offer of a vouch copy, the wallet options look cool tho Smiley

28th of november!

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Who you gave or will give vouch copies to? I would like to read their vouch as this is quite interesting service provided by you.
Your website should mention that ICO is closed now and address to send funds be removed to prevent anyone sending funds by mistake
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
To all translators and signature campaign participants! - Please send us a PM  with your XCRE address to get your bounties.

XCRE coins are distributed to those investors who sent us their addresses. If you havent sent your address yet don't forget to send us a PM with your XCRE address.

I have just pm'ed you about my creatio address thank you.
coins received, woot thx.

Wallets and source code are published in the OP!

How will the distribution of the coins , thanks
We sent PM to every investor who confirmed by the submit form their investment
On what exchange it will be possible to buy coins?

not sure, but if you want a few i have some for sale now Smiley  if you missed ICO i will sell you some close to ICO price just to be nice b4 it hits exchanges. PM me
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
To all translators and signature campaign participants! - Please send us a PM  with your XCRE address to get your bounties.

XCRE coins are distributed to those investors who sent us their addresses. If you havent sent your address yet don't forget to send us a PM with your XCRE address.
Pages:
Jump to: