Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⛒ CREATIO ⛒ ICO CLOSED ⛒ IN-WALLET COIN CREATOR ⛒ UPDATE ⛒ - page 23. (Read 31405 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Ico have escrow?
Yes, the ICO will be escrowed.

better you would come up with some reputable escrow person rather to be exchange
We are not planning to hold the ICO on an exchange, as we are already in contact with an escrow provider.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
i can do the escrow, contact me for details.
Activity: 330
bounty fb and twitter dev?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Ico have escrow?
Yes, the ICO will be escrowed.

better you would come up with some reputable escrow person rather to be exchange
Activity: 289
I can translate in French for 0.15 BTC
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
I assume users will pay XCRE to create coins using your wallet? This is how you plan to add value to your coins?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi sir, no portuguese translation?

Pm me if you want this.

All the best
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Getting back in altcoins this looks diferrent, reading the op now!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
We are aware of the scam ran by tarmi a while ago, but this project has nothing to do with that. We are not claiming to generate the coins locally on your machine as that of course would require a huge wallet and that's not our intention. Please read the description, the compilation is made on our servers not locally inside the wallet.
Exactly that scam was the thing that led us to make two vouch copies available for trusted members.
Also we are intending to do a full escrow of the ICO funds so we won't get anything if what we are offering is unfunctional.
And at third we have pre-built binaries, that will be released for most platforms in the coming days so people can observe the creation form themselves, no need to wait for a promise until the ICO end
Activity: 420
Cool concept... very interesting... reserved....
I also would like to contribute with a spanish translation..
Pm if interested...
Good luck to ur project
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Ouch ! ! ! !  Is this tarmi or just inspiration from him? Grin
This is not imposible, you need min. 2 difrent os in wallet + 1 gb will be wallet??

Here is coinbuilder ico scam wallet generator
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinbuilder-build-your-altcoin-generator-stage-2-open-1307868

better view of development rather than making negative speculation Smiley
legendary
Activity: 806
Ouch ! ! ! !  Is this tarmi or just inspiration from him? Grin
This is not imposible, you need min. 2 difrent os in wallet + 1 gb will be wallet??

Here is coinbuilder ico scam wallet generator
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinbuilder-build-your-altcoin-generator-stage-2-open-1307868
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
registered for signature Smiley
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
looks interesting. Watching this project, good luck devs!
Indonesian translation reserved by JERRY S. Each time a translation bounty is reserved/claimed the Translations section in OP will be edited.

of course, no problem
Indonesian translation reserved by JERRY S. Each time a translation bounty is reserved/claimed the Translations section in OP will be edited.
If you would like to reserve a translation please send us a PM with the 5 translations you have previously made!
Indonesian Translate reserved
Pages:
Jump to: